PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Altair, Ezio and Connors outfits

zraal76
01-09-2014, 01:29 AM
Hello all.

I am encountering a problem of not getting acces to Altair, Ezio and Connors outfits.
Although I own and having all AC games currently installed at my PC and linked to UPLAY, when AC4 start I am not getting notification nor can see Altair, Ezio and Connors outfits in outfit section.

Is this a bug? If it is when can we expect this to be solved?

It seems quite unfair that we paying customers have to suffer some glitches and bugs, while others (my friend for example) download game from torrent sites and get everything including DLCs, and have much more easier and rewarding experinece while keeping their hard earned money.

I always supported game creators, and have bought all AC games, but if this continues you will definitively loose a customer.

Hope I will get an answer, because I read on many forums Ubisoft support is practically nonexistent.

Drakkhar89
01-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Hello all.

I am encountering a problem of not getting acces to Altair, Ezio and Connors outfits.
Although I own and having all AC games currently installed at my PC and linked to UPLAY, when AC4 start I am not getting notification nor can see Altair, Ezio and Connors outfits in outfit section.

Is this a bug? If it is when can we expect this to be solved?

It seems quite unfair that we paying customers have to suffer some glitches and bugs, while others (my friend for example) download game from torrent sites and get everything including DLCs, and have much more easier and rewarding experinece while keeping their hard earned money.

I always supported game creators, and have bought all AC games, but if this continues you will definitively loose a customer.

Hope I will get an answer, because I read on many forums Ubisoft support is practically nonexistent.

I have downloaded from Steam all the AC Saga (From AC1, to AC Black Flag, including Revelations, Brotherhood and Liberation HD), and according to the info ubisoft gave, If you synchorinze all your games to uplay, as long as you have played at least 3 of them long enough to make uplay recognize 1 achievement, the game will automatically unlock 3 special outfits for the single player campaign (Altair, Ezio an Connor outfits), but in my case, the outfits didn´t unlock at all, no one of them. So i tried to advance more in the game to see if that unlocs them, but nothing happened, then i tried to connect to the other online services (Multiplayer, AC Ininiates, Kenway´s Fleet, etc.) and i did it without any other problem to consider, so, then i talked to Ubisoft Support to fix the problem, and send them a couple of screenshots with my uplay acount wich included the whole Saga linked and an ingame picture showing up that the outfits weren´t unlocked, and they told me this:

Steven 1/2/2014 12:37:19 PM
These should unlock if you have played previous games on the same account. Having accessed one previous Assassin's Creed game whilst logged into Uplay will give the Altair costume, two will give you Ezio and a third will give you Connor's outfit. Please login to your Uplay account and provide a screenshot showing you have played the previous games on the same Uplay account.

Steven 1/3/2014 9:23:58 AM
Thank you for highlighting this issue to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to report this. We have passed this information on to the appropriate department and as soon as we have a solution it will be posted on the official web-sites. www.ubi.com https://forums.ubi.com If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

So, as far as i know, today there isn´t a solution for this [Bug / Glitch] in the Character Outfits... too bad!!

KiBaFuS
01-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I have lost my outfits Altair, Ezio and Connor, when I was in sync with ac initiates, or outfits disappeared when released a patch 1.04 and this patch broke the game, so we must wait for a fix, if of course the developers know about this problem. Sorry for my english.