PDA

View Full Version : Nobody bought this for multiplayer...

thebudworth
01-08-2014, 08:42 PM
It's buggy as hell and really awkward to control at times, I was looking straight at my target earlier, went to kill him, my character decides to turn around and slaughter a civilian!:mad:

gnosis_guyver1
01-09-2014, 01:05 AM
actually i like multiplayer but my expereince was ruined by people the multiplayer like they were playing call of duty the run like fools and stab instead discreetly appproaching

dbzk1999
01-09-2014, 03:23 AM
actually i like multiplayer but my expereince was ruined by people the multiplayer like they were playing call of duty the run like fools and stab instead discreetly appproaching

Like I said just let them play cause as much as I hate to say it we can't control how they play
But that is when I use a pistol or poison dart

Fatal-Feit
01-09-2014, 03:25 AM

I don't know what sessions you've been playing but they never win in mine. In fact, I love those guys. They give me easy high points and make things difficult themselves.

phoenix-force411
01-09-2014, 04:11 AM
The servers have bad stability issue. I'm only playing Wolfpack 'cause the servers are bad on last gen.

Littleweasel
01-09-2014, 06:02 AM
i hate the mp in the ac series myself, and i just wish they stop putting achievements/trophies for the mp. if they did then maybe they would see they are wasting dev money on the mp and stop doing it, with the achievements/trophies people will play it until they get them and then stop so ubisoft seems to think people play it because they like it, but they actually play it long enough to get the achievements/trophies and then never look at it again.
granted there are some people that actually play it because they like it, but i would be surprised if more than % of the people that have the mp achievements/trophies even still play it after they have the mp achievements/trophies for the mp.
i have said it before many time that ubisoft should put out an AC game with NO mp achievements/trophies to see how many people would actually play it if there was no achievements/trophies for the mp? no mp achievements/trophies is the only way that ubisoft would see if they are wasting dev time and money on a part of the game that not very many people actually even play because they like it.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 06:12 AM
I certainly didn't.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 07:15 AM
I didn't but I treat MP as a bonus, to be played from time to time. Which is why I never get mad at the P issues. I have a group of friends whom I've been playing AC MP since the Brotherhood days and stick with them only. Fun times.

RinoTheBouncer
01-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Multiplayer is the last thing I care about in an Assassinís Creed game. In my opinion, AC games began to go downhill once multiplayer was introduced. Iím fond of ACII, AC:B and AC:R but Iím saying that the games became shorter like Multiplayer is taking the resources that should be assigned for the single player segment of the game. In addition to all that, itís really glitchy, game disconnects halfway through, too complicated or frustrating to upgrade, not many people are around or if youíre level one, nobody wants to play with you. I understand that people want professionals but if you wanna be a professional, you need to be play and if you canít play because no one wants to play then you wonít be able to level up so itís an endless cycle.

Quite honestly, I donít see anything fun about it. I also agree with a fellow member above who said that he/she wishes not to see trophies/achievements being assigned to multiplayer because that means you HAVE TO play it to get a platinum trophy while thatís not fair cause a lot of people arenít interested in that mode, not to mention how long it takes to actually meet the requirements for the multiplayer trophies. MP fans already have points and level ups and ranks, that should be enough. No need for trophies.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 11:51 AM
The games aren't becoming shorter?