PDA

View Full Version : Illustrious pirates pack : Multiplayer content

bhhari91
01-08-2014, 08:01 PM
This pack contains Black island, mystery island and sacrifice island ulc/dlc content.
I already have sacrifice island, got it with my pre-order.
So with this dlc, I got the black island and mystery island content (the island, ulc chests, ship and edward customizations) for the single player.
I did not get any content related to these in multiplayer, even though there was a notification when i logged into sp which said i had also unlocked multiplayer content.

The contents that should have been unlocked with this dlc are :
> The Adventurer's Henry Morgan costume, patron picture and "The Privateer" title - Black Island reward
> The Mercenary's Stede Bonnet costume, patron picture and the "Gentlemen Pirate" title - Mystery Island reward

I dont have these. No costume, patron picture or title.
I would like to know if this is the case for everyone else.

And on a side note, im really pissed:mad: with ubisoft, for the way they have handled all this dlc content releases....no proper news/info about the contents that are included with the season pass.
Weird release times for dlcs. I mean, something like the 'illustrious pirates pack' would have made more sense, would have been more enjoyable if they had released earlier, as the first dlc...and not now, not after when most of the ppl have completed the single player campaign...

And the new forum layout for Assassin's creed is just ridiculous.....all the ac's bunched up together in one big section as opposed to each AC having its own section, which is how it was before....but this, this is just confusing....and i was honestly surprised there is no thread about this new dlc anywhere....

Good job ubisoft.

bhhari91
01-09-2014, 05:01 AM
*bump*

D4rthK1LL3r
01-09-2014, 05:55 AM
I have not checked yet but i will try it and reply :D

Rachit.
01-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Yes i checked mine too no new constume infact nothing new in multiplayer... This is really irritating that we owned a Dlc/ulc and still have nothing ..... sometime i was like , why did i buy season pass :confused: :mad:

D4rthK1LL3r
01-09-2014, 07:16 AM
i checked and got nothing... seriously :mad: UBI ?
first you didn't gave us the extra MP maps and now this......
Disappointing

ThomasAnstiss
01-09-2014, 07:39 AM
At least you managed to download it; I purchased the "Illustrious Pirates" pack and it won't even download - just sits on 0kbps. This is yet another example of Ubisoft's complete and total disregard for the customer once they have your money.

So far, my experience with AC4 has been poor, to say the least:

* Purchased AC4 due to advertised deal offering free AC2 with AC4 purchase in specified timeframe:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/barmanmyk/Capture.jpg

Ubisoft did not honour this deal and have ignored my messages to the helpdesk. As misleading and false advertising is illegal here in Australia, I have lodged a formal complaint with the relevant government agency over this.

* MP will not work; I cannot maintain a connection for more than ~30 seconds before host disconnect or server crash.

* Social chests are nowhere to be found, so cannot unlock final achievement of 100%

...and now this.

Highly unlikely I'll be recommending ANY Ubisoft products to my friends and colleagues

niravdhoke
01-09-2014, 06:49 PM
yup nothing in my game too, except single player extra ****ty missions

L_Alejo
01-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Morgan and Bonnet's outfits are SP, you get them on their respective Islands I believe, as for the titles and avatars, are you sure you don't have them? I think I do, at least I recall seeing Bonnet's profile picture in MP yesterday.

bhhari91
01-10-2014, 06:20 AM
L_Alejo,
The morgan and bonnet outfits are SP and MP. And as for the Bonnet patron picture you mentioned, it is unlocked by completing abstergo challenges, it says so when u select it in profile section of MP.
And please take a look at this :
http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-the-illustrious-pirates-dlc-pack/
Its explained in detail at the above link, the contents that we should have gotten from the illustrious pirates pack.
But from all that, we have received only the single player contents, the MP contents are missing. I checked with my friends, even they dont have it.....Nobody got them.

And just to be clear once more, these are the Multiplayer contents missing from the Illustrious pirates pack.

> From the Black island pack - A costume for the adventurer (henry morgan's costume), a patron picture and a title the privateer.
> From the Mystery island pack - A costume for the mercenary (stede bonnet's attire), a patron picture (a different one i guess) and a title the gentleman pirate.
> From the Sacrifice island pack - A costume for the navigator (the treasure hunter costume), a patron picture and a title the treasure hunter.
> Also missing are the following relics, Astrolab relic, compass relic and spyglass relic.

I already had the sacrifice island pack, the SP and the MP rewards concerned with it, i got it with my pre-order copy of AC4
But I havnt received the MP content from the other 2 packs.
Basically, if you have only the base game of ac4, and if you buy the illustrious pirates pack you will get only the single player content from them, no MP content.

And i suggest you also check out this link :
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_IV:_Black_Flag_downloadable_conte nt
Look for the Limited edition content section and in that look for the Multiplayer items section.

ShardofTruth
01-10-2014, 05:41 PM
After reading the blog post I think the saddest thing about this whole affair is that even by now the guys at Ubisoft still have no clue what they are actually selling. When I started the linked wiki page about the ACIV DLC months ago it was a huge mess to gather all the different information but now that everything is out even Ubisoft continues to spread outdated and even false information.

The three additional island don't feature a mission whatsoever, not even a side mission, it's just running around to get the items like the weapons, costumes and ship stuff. There is also no Iron Wheel in the game, it's called Silver Wheel instead and so on and so forth. Whoever wrote this blog post didn't play the game a single time.

And whoever "made" this DLC had obviously no idea what should be included when half the stuff is simply forgotten. Maybe you shouldn't offer a bazillion pre-order bonuses if you lost track of them so fast yourself Ubisoft.
This is just embarrassing and what even more embarrassing is that these issues aren't acknowledged and solved instantly, probably because nobody of your staff has an idea what's going on. This is getting worse with every AC game released, so get a grip on yourself and do something about it.

Scystab
01-10-2014, 06:41 PM
I know this topic is supposed to be focusing on the MP content in the latest DLC, but my question really doesn't deserve a topic of it's own so I hope you guys can help me out with the answer here:

You know when after you patch up the DLC and run the game afterwards, before entering the main menu, you get these notifications on what exactly it was you actually unlocked?
Well I skiped those too fast and now I forgot what everything that got unlocked was. Since there is no effect on the overall procentage (therefore I can't figure out if I'm missing anything), I would like to know, if there was anything else unlocked alongisde the following list:

(-Sacrefice Island, which was included in my preorder)
-Black Island
-Mysterie Island
-Havana ULC chest
-Cat Island ULC chest

As you see I'm interested only in the SP content, didn't bother to check if I got all the promissed MP stuff.
Thanks a bounch and sorry for driffting from the original topic title

/Scy

bhhari91
01-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Guys,
I had posted this same topic on a different section of the forums. And there has been some development there...
Check out this link :http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/822923-PC-Illustrious-pirates-pack-Multiplayer-content
The community developer mentioned that there will be a patch to fix the missing content issue by next week.

And also, if anyone is still confused about all this DLC stuff....
Check out this link :https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=38&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebfgCAA#amazon
Info about all the exclusive content available, and how to unlock them is given in detail here...
It also mentions all the items/costumes etc that we are eligible for from the Illustrious pirates pack.