PDA

View Full Version : Pissed at UBI and their community items

luv10man
01-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Sorry. Meant social in title. If anyone is finding anything they are damn lucky. I have added XBone friends and Uplay friends over and over, have used a map from AC Initiates showing spawn areas of items, spent ANOTHER 20+ hours searching and all for what? U guessed it...NADA,...ZIP,...NOTHING!!! Still only 1 of each social item (white whale, social chest, & royal convoy) since the start. Ubisoft evidently doesn't give a **** about its customers or what they want. Any company with this many consumer complaints would be in trouble but evidently game developers are immune. I have logged more than 73 hours on this game holding off finishing (93% sync) until this is fixed but my efforts and self control are evidently useless. AND the support tickets sent in have been completely ignored...that is the few that I have been able to get through without a "sorry, this page is unavailable"....WHAT A JOKE! This will be the end of my assassins creed and ubisoft loyalty. Sad part is I did get platinum on 360 with no problems, liked it so much I bought it when I got XBone...and only got trade in value not 9.99 deal because I had no receipt. Money down the crapper just like Ubi's development and support has gone. HEY UBI....WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO FIX SOMETHING THAT WASNT BROKE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result ,so many people along with myself must be totally freaking insane because we are STILL chasing Ubisofts "Loch Ness Monster, Unicorns, and Bigfoot" all over the damn ocean!!!

NATHANnpc808
01-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Sorry. Meant social in title. If anyone is finding anything they are damn lucky. I have added XBone friends and Uplay friends over and over, have used a map from AC Initiates showing spawn areas of items, spent ANOTHER 20+ hours searching and all for what? U guessed it...NADA,...ZIP,...NOTHING!!! Still only 1 of each social item (white whale, social chest, & royal convoy) since the start. Ubisoft evidently doesn't give a **** about its customers or what they want. Any company with this many consumer complaints would be in trouble but evidently game developers are immune. I have logged more than 73 hours on this game holding off finishing (93% sync) until this is fixed but my efforts and self control are evidently useless. AND the support tickets sent in have been completely ignored...that is the few that I have been able to get through without a "sorry, this page is unavailable"....WHAT A JOKE! This will be the end of my assassins creed and ubisoft loyalty. Sad part is I did get platinum on 360 with no problems, liked it so much I bought it when I got XBone...and only got trade in value not 9.99 deal because I had no receipt. Money down the crapper just like Ubi's development and support has gone. HEY UBI....WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO FIX SOMETHING THAT WASNT BROKE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result ,so many people along with myself must be totally freaking insane because we are STILL chasing Ubisofts "Loch Ness Monster, Unicorns, and Bigfoot" all over the damn ocean!!!

Calm down man. ubisoft will put a huge team of unqualified people to solve this problem...well i hope.

luv10man
01-08-2014, 08:29 PM
calm down man. Ubisoft will put a huge team of unqualified people to solve this problem...well i hope.

calm down hell...ive gone insane over this,...remember? Lol

Mr_Shade
01-08-2014, 08:47 PM
The team are investigating the issue at present.

Please post in one of the ongoing threads about this subject, so that important information is not missed.

locking thread due to being a duplicate.