PDA

View Full Version : Destest The Plague that is Blacklists SVM-GET YOUR CHAOSTHEORY COPIES OUT !XBOX OR PC

BLOWITOUTYERASS
01-08-2014, 05:36 PM
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE , YEAH YOU IN YOUR CHAIR READING THIS VERY FORUM, GET YOUR CHAOS THEORY COPIES OUT , YOUR XBOX CONNECT

OR PC COPIES FROM STEAM FOR ONLY 9.99 :D ! and LETS ALL REVIVE THE COMMUNITY , I KNOW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT THERE COULD BENEFIT FROM THIS AND AS ONE WE CAN CLAW THE CLOUDS ! another words the SKY IS THE LIMIT !!!!!! GO NOW !!!

FOR PC Here is the link to the Versus folder : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/664153/Versus.7z

Flashlight Fix : 3D analyzer 2.34 : http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/archive/

Steps : 1. make a flashlight fix folder on your desktop.

2. extract 3d analyzer to that new folder.

3. click select then navigate to the Versus folder that you just download , go to Versus then System. then select SCCT Versus. the application.

4. then select under pixel and vertex shader , force max pixel shader Version 1.4 Force HIgh percesion pxel shader.

5. check all the game / demo fixes boxes

6. click save batch file at the bottom and then name it scct in the default folder that is given

7. then Hit run and Enjoy Your flashlight will be working !

StrayDog_RR
01-08-2014, 07:32 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are noob feel free to contact me, i'll do my best for help you.

Aashay07
01-08-2014, 07:46 PM
I gave up on CT SvM long time ago. All I've seen is people playing on pro level, and when a noob joins the match, the host kicks him out immdeiately. Also, if you're lucky enough to get a stable match where you get to play a couple of games, the spies do not want to switch rounds and play as a merc when the time comes to switch teams honorably. But looking at the Splinter Cell community on these forums, I get the feeling that if CT is revived it will allow new players to properly learn SvM without incessant frustration.
So, I dunno but I'll be open to giving it ONE try.

Chaos Isaac
01-09-2014, 01:31 AM
....i'd rather just play Co-op in Conviction/Blacklist.

SolidSage
01-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Ole Recon, still trying to get people to play CT with him :)

Dome500
01-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Yeah, well, on PC there would be an option:

Tunngle

It's a German program invented to connect up to 32 players in a "virtual LAN network". SvM playing is possible that way.
Already tried it with Gunnut.

KevinPDZ0916
01-09-2014, 02:53 AM
No thanks. I'll stick to playing Blacklist SvM.

I played CT a while back on PC, and, while it was fun revisiting an old friend, I wasn't thrilled with my experience with the online community. I hadn't played the game in over 7 years, and they were bashing me because of my "lack of skill" and "noobness". They'd kick me from the games, and then I was left at the lobby looking for games. I couldn't find any, because only an average of 1-10 players (lucky if it reaches 30) are online at once. Great back then. Not great now. When a minority community of SvM pro players bashes someone who just needed to refresh himself with the game, I will immediately not want to play it again.

The closest we will ever get to CT SvM is SvM Classic now, unless SC7 changes things up with a legacy mode. HINT: Ubisoft, please do exactly that!

Weagles_Fan
01-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Question.

Other than for the luls, why would you want 32 people in one SvM match?

king of ur hill
01-09-2014, 03:03 AM
while true the pc CT community will kick you from their servers, its still fun when you do find people that are willing to help you out. OLe recon has been helping me a lot.

Im that generation of splinter cell player that didnt have internet when chaos theory was in its prime. i had chaos theory, and it was my absolute favorite game, but no internet. now that im older (with an internet connection) and playing blacklist and hearing how amazing the old version was, im doing anything at all to play it. i bought CT on xbox live and got Xbox Connect and played a few games. HEll, i even bought my first ever pc game , chaos theory (that actually runs pretty good on my HP G62 laptop) just to get some play time online. it has been very much worth the ten bucks. I cant believe how much better CT svm is than BL.

in any matter, add me on xbox live GT; king of ur hill or send me a message and we will get games going.

Id put my email up here but the forum managers will just take it down..

Dome500
01-09-2014, 03:28 AM
Question.

Other than for the luls, why would you want 32 people in one SvM match?

This is not for SvM matches alone, it's for all kind of mp games the program. It just connects you via a virtual lan network, nothing more. And it officially supports SC CT SvM.

Weagles_Fan
01-09-2014, 03:40 AM
So it's still limited by the game's restrictions then?

I don't even have CT on PC (Xbox for the first 3), I'm just curious.

EL.Smasho
01-09-2014, 04:01 AM
So it's still limited by the game's restrictions then?

I don't even have CT on PC (Xbox for the first 3), I'm just curious.

The game is still limited to 4 players. For all the old xbox players, you can still play CT online with your 360 through XBC.

TheRealGunnut19
01-09-2014, 05:23 AM

Tunngle

It's a German program invented to connect up to 32 players in a "virtual LAN network". SvM playing is possible that way.

Remember that time I won? :p

BLOWITOUTYERASS
01-09-2014, 05:42 AM
Remember that time I won? :p

Id like to play you both if you don't mind :D !

StrayDog_RR
01-09-2014, 07:32 AM

Tunngle

That's just a good alternative if you don't find people on Ubi servers.
The servers are still online.

ggz yesterday. Glad I broke a neck.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/505827470312697722/15BE8DCEA01B71BAA0FBBB8AC2EE296657A60BCC/1024x819.resizedimage

Dome500
01-09-2014, 06:27 PM
That's just a good alternative if you don't find people on Ubi servers.
The servers are still online.

ggz yesterday. Glad I broke a neck.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/505827470312697722/15BE8DCEA01B71BAA0FBBB8AC2EE296657A60BCC/1024x819.resizedimage

The problem is somehow I got issues finding matches, the servers don't find any most of the time.

Aj6627
01-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Has anyone found the ghost on orphanage yet? :p

BLOWITOUTYERASS
01-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Thread updated . Page 1 will have the essentials for PC users. FOr xbox ask Mr.poor for xbox connect details.

T-Bone..
01-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Or, go here and download CT SvM installer

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38337045/CTSvM/CTSvM_Installer.exe

Key features:
1. Integrated 3D Analyze (Unlocked frame rate as default)
2. Some custom resolutions (Will be Updated for more resolution & refresh rate options soon)
3. Download & install Community Map Pack option

If experiencing too much laggs, re lock your frame rate by disabling "Windowed Mode" in 3D Analyze (Start --> Chaos Theory SvM 1.2 --> Tune Graphics --> Select button ---> Locate & Select SCCT_Versus.exe and untick "windowed mode" then close

Enjoy!