PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft customer service - damaged ACIV Black Chest Ed

shop5E8B51691
01-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I was one of the lucky ones to reserve the Black Chest edition, but the box was damaged during delivery to me. Usually I would not mind too much, but this set was over 100! Anyway, I immediately submitted a support ticket - I either want a complete replacement (might be difficult since it is sold out) or a replacement box would be fine (and probably cheaper for Ubisoft).

However, other than an initial 'we'll look into it' acknowledgement on the 4th December, I have heard nothing since. Does anyone have a phone number for the store that I can call to actually speak to someone?

Thanks in advance.

UbiVolfbane
01-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I am sorry to hear that you had this issue. Please update the pre-existing ticket with Support to inquiry the issue. Some regions may or may not be able to provide a replacement due to it being a limited item. If you have not done so already, I would also contact them by phone to check the status of a possible replacement. I apologize for the inconvenience of receiving a damaged box. When contacting the team in your region, provide a order number or receipt if you have not done so already. You may contact them by phone here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx