PDA

View Full Version : Japan getting a new Assassin's Creed Bundle "Connor Saga".

ze_topazio
01-08-2014, 12:06 PM
In March, Japan is getting a fancy Assassin's Creed bundle that collects all things Connor and Aveline.

Called the Assassin's Creed Connor Saga, it includes the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed III, all that game's DLC, the HD remake of Assassin's Creed: Liberation for the PS3, both games' soundtracks and a revised edition of the Assassin's Creed encyclopaedia.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19bvhepclqmutjpg/original.jpg

http://kotaku.com/japan-getting-sweet-assassins-creed-bundle-1496881325

Everybody's favorite Mohawk lady, adventurewomen, going to move to Japan soon.

Me, I'm rather jealous of Liberation HD in disc form.

pirate1802
01-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Silver, adventurewoman and tunblrland preparing to move to Japan.. :p

LoyalACFan
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Sort of a dumb bundle, with a misnomer to boot. Two games in a bundle named for a character who's only in the second game for like five minutes? Lolz.

Should've been called the Kenway Bundle and included AC4 instead of Liberation.

DinoSteve1
01-08-2014, 01:21 PM
lol who'd buy that?

MeMckee
01-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Translation:

After extensive market analysis, Ubi has determined that the only financially viable way to market Connor is by pairing him with Aveline.

lothario-da-be
01-08-2014, 02:11 PM
I hope my parents are ready for a trip to Japan :p

silvermercy
01-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I KNEW there was a reason I was learning Japanese!

adventurewomen
01-08-2014, 04:03 PM
OMFG!! I must HAS this!!

Silver, adventurewoman and tunblrland preparing to move to Japan.. :p
Packing my suitcase right now.. :D

silvermercy
01-08-2014, 04:20 PM
lol who'd buy that?
The ones who want to buy that. :|

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Japan...? I rather just import it.

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 06:01 PM
eBay.com, here I come ;)

Sort of a dumb bundle, with a misnomer to boot. Two games in a bundle named for a character who's only in the second game for like five minutes? Lolz.

THIS!

pacmanate
01-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Was thinking the same thing, Connor is in Liberation for one mission, how is Liberation part of the Connor Saga? I agree they should have bundled AC4 and AC3 together.

aL_____eX
01-08-2014, 08:29 PM
If anyone has plans to buy this because of ACIII, please send me the Liberation HD disc. Thank you! :)

MasterAssasin84
01-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Everybody's favorite Mohawk lady, adventurewomen, going to move to Japan soon.

Me, I'm rather jealous of Liberation HD in disc form.

Jealous aint the word !! talk about special treatment !!

ze_topazio
01-09-2014, 02:00 AM
The Japanese don't really like digital, many games released here exclusively on the PSN/Live, received physical versions in Japan.

Dragon782013
01-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Because the mods hate you

Sabuto78
01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
Translation:

After extensive market analysis, Ubi has determined that the only financially viable way to market Connor is by pairing him with Aveline.
LOL. GG. Aveline wins

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Damn it Japan. As much as I love the Japanese culture, this is why they are so epic… they get the best products/services over there sometimes…

But seriously, Connor Saga when he's only in there for one mission…?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-25-2014, 07:22 PM
Assassins Creed III Collection works better...but who the heck cares what its called?
I'm jealous to the max. I didn't buy TOKW or AC3L. Im 100% against digital...its a dumb investment....I'd dishout a good $30 for this...$70 is I didn't already play ac3...man I want this haha

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Assassins Creed III Collection works better...but who the heck cares what its called?
I'm jealous to the max. I didn't buy TOKW or AC3L. Im 100% against digital...its a dumb investment....I'd dishout a good $30 for this...$70 is I didn't already play ac3...man I want this haha

True, I VERY rarely buy DLC's unless it's absolutely necessary, as in part of the story line, which is why I bought TOKW, the only DLC I own. Digital products can be a downer if the stories are unsatisfying.

And I'm still hesitant to buy AC3L...

Fatal-Feit
01-25-2014, 09:40 PM
True, I VERY rarely buy DLC's unless it's absolutely necessary, as in part of the story line, which is why I bought TOKW, the only DLC I own. Digital products can be a downer if the stories are unsatisfying.

And I'm still hesitant to buy AC3L...

You should buy Freedom Cry, also. It's just as good as TOKW and is fairly cheap.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-25-2014, 09:51 PM
You should buy Freedom Cry, also. It's just as good as TOKW and is fairly cheap.

I will keep that in mind :)

poptartz20
01-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Umm... not gonna lie I would kinda like to get that for myself as well.. haha.

I'm not sure why it's called the Connor Saga honestly when Connor didn't even get enough screen time to have a "saga" wow. It should have just been Kenway like someone stated earlier.

Any details on when this releases? I'm curious about the price! :D

Promhtheas
02-25-2014, 01:55 AM
I will pass this one, not even read the reviews... there is a reason for it.

I've read that it will be arround the age of Jade? (jade = yahbeh) Bixi the 4 celestial statues (monkey, tiger, dragon-turtle...etc).. So, depends what they will do with it, because I dont like zionism. Doesnt matter if its japan or china (it is actually the same race with some blood mixes).. lol Only yuans are more ancient than them and in original terms (Iones) but they killed them.

In ancient years they called China as SINA, but for a reason, after jewish named a mountain in jerusalem as SINA, " original SINA changed their name into China". Maybe because, people must not learn that zionism is chinese.

anyway, I dont like the theme. I dont like snakes and dragonians. That age though it has LOTS of potential, if they used actual events... Like the invasion, the corruption of Posidonia (atlantis), the atempt to impelemt for a first time one world order, a devastating war and the destruction of Atlantis, by yahbeh (jade jedi shedai adonai..YAH). All video game articles stating that the next assasins creed will be in the age of JADE... well, spot on. (before the cataclysmic event)

ze_topazio
02-25-2014, 01:57 AM
^ What the hell are you talking about mate? too much rum?

frodrigues55
02-25-2014, 02:06 AM
I will pass this one, not even read the reviews... there is a reason for it.

I've read that it will be arround the age of Jade? (jade = yahbeh) Bixi the 4 celestial statues (monkey, tiger, dragon-turtle...etc).. So, depends what they will do with it, because I dont like zionism. Doesnt matter if its japan or china (it is actually the same race with some blood mixes).. lol Only yuans are more ancient than them and in original terms (Iones) but they killed them.

In ancient years they called China as SINA, but for a reason, after jewish named a mountain in jerusalem as SINA, " original SINA changed their name into China". Maybe because, people must not learn that zionism is chinese.

anyway, I dont like the theme. I dont like snakes and dragonians. That age though it has LOTS of potential, if they used actual events... Like the invasion, the corruption of Posidonia (atlantis), the atempt to impelemt for a first time one world order, a devastating war and the destruction of Atlantis, by yahbeh (jade jedi shedai adonai..YAH). All video game articles stating that the next assasins creed will be in the age of JADE... well, spot on. (before the cataclysmic event)

is this a premonition of sorts?

I-Like-Pie45
02-25-2014, 02:12 AM
Maybe the Japanese like Connor better than everyone else.

JustPlainQuirky
01-03-2015, 06:23 AM
I want this.

Rino, give it to me.

Namikaze_17
01-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Did they change this for the Americas collection?

GunnerGalactico
01-03-2015, 07:23 AM
What a coincidence! I purchased the American Saga just yesterday. Now I have Liberation in disc form. At least I don't have to play it on Vita anymore. It does not include the DLC's, though :nonchalance: