PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Season Pass

PheneousPhreak
01-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Is the Assassin’s Creed® IV Illustrious Pirates Pack included with the season pass? On Xbox's site it says the following for the pack; "If you own the Assassin’s Creed®4 Season Pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again." That leads me to believe it is but I cannot find on Ubi's site or anywhere else where it states that it's included.

Any ideas?

Pheno

Mr_Shade
01-07-2014, 09:25 PM
hi,

Details of any new content - will be announced on the official site, at release - I can only suggest watching for updates ;)

PheneousPhreak
01-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Ok, found what I was looking for!

All the retailer-specific DLC is coming together in perfect harmony in the Illustrious Pirates DLC Pack. Extend and enhance your game with three new single-player outfits, three missions, Jackdaw customization options and multiplayer items. The whole pack only costs $7, unless you’re a Season Pass holder, in which case it’s already yours. The Illustrious Pirates Pack is available for download right now on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC in North America. Other territories will have access to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC today, and PS4 and PS3 will arrive tomorrow.

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-the-illustrious-pirates-dlc-pack/