PDA

View Full Version : Tailing and Eavesdropping Missions

Pure_Mind_Games
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM
They're so annoying, they're surrounded by 30 people but they only care if you're there, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm too focused on not getting caught that I don't hear a word they say, making them even more pointless(although it is AC so the less you try to understand the better) at least there's no lepers or unkillable kids to make you fail 20 times this time and they're just not fun.

Anyone else feel like this?

On an unrelated matter, I want my killable civilians back

imdreamin
01-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah man i am the same way. Every single tailing mission i do at least 2 times just so i learn the path of the person i am suppose to follow so that on my second run i can focus on the conversation he/she might have had. but of course it all depends on the mission i mean in previous games there were some interesting tailing missions but in AC4 it seemed that Ubi did one too many. And also the way they turn around to spot you is a bit foolish. Ubi should have made them turn around only when you are being conspicuous or if the person you are tailing/eavesdropping is really panicked or scared and not like scripted events (which just breaks the immersion). Eavesdrop is ok i guess but again the same problem remains, you become so focused on not being spotted and blending that you zone out and stop listening to their conversation which is a big problem. I mean its not a game breaking system but I am sure I am not the only one that is not that good of a multi-tasker.

You can kill civilians with gun powder barrels and pistols but dont know killing civilians was never my thing. I am a good guy Assassin :D