PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 lip-sync issue

NagarAashay12
01-07-2014, 03:57 PM
hi! all

The games running great on my laptop and no troubles thus far only i would like to know if its just me or is it with most/everyone that the lips of the characters don't ever sinc in with the voice...the dialogues are over few - 5 mins before the lips and actions in cut scenes (or otherwise) are over...???

if its just me (or even if thats common) what do i do about it..its not troubling me playing it as the graphics are great and the games going smooth..infact, im surprised that i have AC2 and 3 that dont work as good as AC4 (WEIRD!!...NO?!)

thx
ash

NagarAashay12
01-07-2014, 04:02 PM
and actually till i played ac4 i was ranting about ac2/ac3 not playing well coz of the high graphics even on low/mid settings...if its changed in ac4 by jow much so ever notches im happy that atleast at low graphics settings and keeping only the textures at high im able to play the game smoothly...

i was like... "FINALLY!!...the first UBISOFT game i can actually play without any troubles" and the started seeing the lip-sync prob...not a biggy but still is :)