PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Possibilities

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 12:27 PM
As crazy as this sounds, it feels interesting to me and I wanna see what you think of it.

We were told about The Eye device that Minerva created. Now why canít we expand more on that device? perhaps even make the Present Day be the year 80,000 for example or 75,000 where Minerva is using the device and reviewing different points of the future/history -depending on how you look at it- and it will have basically everything. Perhaps even find out that this whole thing weíre going through is just a possibility.

Maybe many of you donít like this idea because you relate it to the whole ďIt was just a dreamĒ twist. But címon, if we become more open minded about it, it will be just as interesting. After all, weíre trying to see a story that matters and make a difference in the universe of AC, so be it the Animus or The Eye, itís just another method and it feels original cause you canít tell whatís the actual possibility and whatís the alternate one as a gamer until the end or you know it and you just try changing things on both sides and see the effect. Iím sure itís not as simple as it sounds and there arenít any games that have done this, that I know of.

dbzk1999
01-07-2014, 02:05 PM
As crazy as this sounds, it feels interesting to me and I wanna see what you think of it.

We were told about The Eye device that Minerva created. Now why can’t we expand more on that device? perhaps even make the Present Day be the year 80,000 for example or 75,000 where Minerva is using the device and reviewing different points of the future/history -depending on how you look at it- and it will have basically everything. Perhaps even find out that this whole thing we’re going through is just a possibility.

Maybe many of you don’t like this idea because you relate it to the whole “It was just a dream” twist. But c’mon, if we become more open minded about it, it will be just as interesting. After all, we’re trying to see a story that matters and make a difference in the universe of AC, so be it the Animus or The Eye, it’s just another method and it feels original cause you can’t tell what’s the actual possibility and what’s the alternate one as a gamer until the end or you know it and you just try changing things on both sides and see the effect. I’m sure it’s not as simple as it sounds and there aren’t any games that have done this, that I know of.

I don't see a reason to use the eye because the one who knows how to use it is dead and technically yes there are multiple possibilities but it's this one they chose to mess with

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't see a reason to use the eye because the one who knows how to use it is dead and technically yes there are multiple possibilities but it's this one they chose to mess with

I know the one who uses it is dead, but that doesn’t stop us from setting the game in that time as if non of these possibilities actually happened and we’re still in the year 75,000BC

dxsxhxcx
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
so what you're suggesting is just change from the modern days to TWCB time?

pirate1802
01-07-2014, 02:59 PM

In my opinion that would be A.W.E.S.O.M.E and make me interested in this "modern times" for once.

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 03:02 PM

Yeah, at least for one game. I’m a HUGE fan of Modern Day. I play AC BECAUSE it has modern day. But I believe it’s not being handled right and it’s being minimized rather than being made more interesting or different so changing it to a modern-looking time with a more twisted story and gameplay would be much more awesome.

In my opinion that would be A.W.E.S.O.M.E and make me interested in this "modern times" for once.

YEEEHAWW here’s one supporter for my theory!
I actually love that. It’s great to see the world from the perspective of TWCB or just being given the power to view the possibilities and to fix them. It’s all science and all mentioned in the game. Nothing from outside and nothing crazier than what the game has already brought to the table.

pirate1802
01-07-2014, 03:04 PM
When was the Animus actually invented, in AC's timeline?

dxsxhxcx
01-07-2014, 03:05 PM

IMO it would be interesting if we were put in the role of Eve or other TWCB whose role still is unknown during the modern days, I don't see a point in doing it to play as Minerva, Juno or Tinia since we already know the reasons they did what they did...

if I'm not wrong Darby said in that Q&A on Initiates that we wouldn't just be playing the role of an Abstergo employee during the modern days, so the scenario you're suggesting is a possibility, if it happens, I just hope they put us in the role of a unique character (preferably in 3rd person) instead of play as "us"...

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 03:09 PM
IMO it would be interesting if we were put in the role of Eve or other TWCB whose role still is unknown during the modern days, I don't see a point in doing it to play as Minerva, Juno or Tinia since we already know the reasons they did what they did...

I’d love to have a game as Eve. That’s been my dream since AC:B, but the problem is, many won’t welcome it because the whole era will be modern-looking and they want historical. So I suggested Minerva or Juno, because it would actually make you feel that non of what we’ve gone through is real, it could all be just another possibility and you can play different possibilities and see the fate of the world. Maybe as a spin-off at first to see the reaction to it, or just one game.

I was actually inspired by The Tyranny of King Washington and how we played Connor’s alternate story.

When was the Animus actually invented, in AC's timeline?

In The Lost Archive and Desmond’s Journey, it’s mentioned that enormous funds where being set for the ANIMUS project, by Abstergo since 1980. So that’s probably the time when it was invented, perhaps late 80s. Not sure when exactly.

pirate1802
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Hmm.. then Rooster's idea of having an AC where the "present" is actually the Cold War times is theoretically possible. Thats another idea I'd be all over.

dxsxhxcx
01-07-2014, 03:15 PM
I’d love to have a game as Eve. That’s been my dream since AC:B, but the problem is, many won’t welcome it because the whole era will be modern-looking and they want historical. So I suggested Minerva or Juno, because it would actually make you feel that non of what we’ve gone through is real, it could all be just another possibility and you can play different possibilities and see the fate of the world. Maybe as a spin-off at first to see the reaction to it, or just one game.

I was actually inspired by The Tyranny of King Washington and how we played Connor’s alternate story.

I thought you were suggesting play as Eve or one of TWCB using the eye to see the correct future (and by future I meant any point in time since Eve and TWCB are really old) that would fit their agenda and not replace the historical time for the TWCB time... the interaction with Eve or this TWCb would be minimal like the modern days are and the big portion of the game would still take place in the "past" (future in this case)

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Hmm.. then Rooster's idea of having an AC where the "present" is actually the Cold War times is theoretically possible. Thats another idea I'd be all over.

Yeah, I don’t see the reason why we’re stuck to 2012 and beyond. Why can’t we go way past that in modern day. There were many more stories that mattered in addition to the end of the world.

I thought you were suggesting play as Eve or one of TWCB using the eye to see the correct future (and by future I meant any point in time since Eve and TWCB are really old) that would fit their agenda and not replace the historical time for the TWCB time... the interaction with Eve or this TWCb would be minimal like the modern days are and the big portion of the game would still take place in the "past" (future in this case)

I don’t mind that either. I actually love that. Like if Eve infiltrated one of the facilities or buildings of TWCB and is using the Eye, that would be cool. Or even after the Toba Catastrophe, where Minerva said that they and the humans were working side by side.

dxsxhxcx
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I don’t mind that either. I actually love that. Like if Eve infiltrated one of the facilities or buildings of TWCB and is using the Eye, that would be cool. Or even after the Toba Catastrophe, where Minerva said that they and the humans were working side by side.

that's what I was thinking and because of AC: Liberation we know that Eve at some point was working with TWCB leading their revolution, so it would make sense for her to have access to the Eye...

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 03:24 PM
that's what I was thinking and because of AC: Liberation we know that Eve at some point was working with TWCB leading their revolution, so it would make sense for her to have access to the Eye...

Yes! exactly... I mean, since AC:B, when Eve was mentioned and I was eagerly waiting for that to happen. I wanna play as her. I wanna experience the life of the first human with free will.

mikeyf1999
01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
It could be possible but I was thinking about Abstergo finding a sage and then exploring through those memories through aita doesn't sages inherit all of their predecessor's memories

dxsxhxcx
01-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Yes! exactly... I mean, since AC:B, when Eve was mentioned and I was eagerly waiting for that to happen. I wanna play as her. I wanna experience the life of the first human with free will.

if this ever happen, the prologue MUST be a playable version of AC2's truth video, this isn't negotiable... xD

and the non-historical parts should also have some flashbacks from before that moment...

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 05:59 PM
if this ever happen, the prologue MUST be a playable version of AC2's truth video, this isn't negotiable... xD

and the non-historical parts should also have some flashbacks from before that moment...

I’m all for that idea! I mean it was an epic and very short scene and it deserves to be playable.

It could be possible but I was thinking about Abstergo finding a sage and then exploring through those memories through aita doesn't sages inherit all of their predecessor's memories

Perhaps since we have the modern day Sage’s body at Abstergo, they might extract his DNA and see the memories. And Desmond was also told to hold memories of TWCB. In ACIII, Shaun mentions the idea of turning the dial back all the way to that era.

Hans684
01-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Calculations* http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Calculations

We don't really need to twist and turn it so much to gett to another reality. An easy way would be if an Apple Of Eden was build inside an animus, uploading every possible reality to the cloud. And thought that we may be able to even live a possible future.

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Calculations* http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Calculations

We don't really need to twist and turn it so much to gett to another reality. An easy way would be if an Apple Of Eden was build inside an animus, uploading every possible reality to the cloud. And thought that we may be able to even live a possible future.

Actually that would be a great idea. I just suggested going back to TWCB to be a bit more familiar with whats going on and playing a new type of “modern-looking day”.

Hans684
01-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Actually that would be a great idea. I just suggested going back to TWCB to be a bit more familiar with whats going on and playing a new type of “modern-looking day”.

With this idea we can have modern day and "modern past"(time of the Fist Civ). It will give us he chance to have miltiple choices for the fist time to since everything is possibility(in the alternate reality), there for we can also have alternate endings. If difficult to explain, we won't be reliving memorys. We will "live" diffrent reality. Not the memory of some person at a specific time, it would be living a diffrent reality where you controll the "modern past" story.

Connor lived thought the alternate reality, but it was relived as memory trough the blood of Desmond. Take away the blood connection and have just the Apple Of Eden and we are living a diffrent reality, just like Connor did. He knew everything that happend during the main game in the alternate reality, meaning Connor lived it some time after it.

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 08:37 PM
With this idea we can have modern day and "modern past"(time of the Fist Civ). It will give us he chance to have miltiple choices for the fist time to since everything is possibility(in the alternate reality), there for we can also have alternate endings. If difficult to explain, we won't be reliving memorys. We will "live" diffrent reality. Not the memory of some person at a specific time, it would be living a diffrent reality where you controll the "modern past" story.

Connor lived thought the alternate reality, but it was relived as memory trough the blood of Desmond. Take away the blood connection and have just the Apple Of Eden and we are living a diffrent reality, just like Connor did. He knew everything that happend during the main game in the alternate reality, meaning Connor lived it some time after it.

Yes, it will be a totally original concept. I’d love to see us getting out of the mold we’ve been stuck in since AC1 and that’s not by making assassins Mayan monks or Pirates, but by introducing new means of looking into the past and new reasons for doing so. I was so impressed by The Tyranny of King Washington and how being an alternate reality was justified in a smart way. I think trying this idea for one game at least or a spin-off would be really interesting. Playing different possibilities and not being stuck with the year 2013 or the events that happened in this arc. They don’t need to reboot the franchise. They can just switch to alternate realities. After all, with such a concept, we can’t even tell if Desmond and his whole saga is even THE chosen possibility.

Hans684
01-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Yes, it will be a totally original concept.

I like original and diffrent, it makes concepts unique and fresh.

I’d love to see us getting out of the mold we’ve been stuck in since AC1 and that’s not by making assassins Mayan monks or Pirates, but by introducing new means of looking into the past and new reasons for doing so.

The mold you speak of is opionion and "the mold" you speak of can happen with a gay assassin too. This series is based on history, expect all kinds of assassins. If there is no reason to use this idea, then wait until it becomes relevant becouse of a reason.

I was so impressed by The Tyranny of King Washington and how being an alternate reality was justified in a smart way.

I don't care much for justifications, but the reason of it. Since they are most likely not gonna continue the story of Connor, is there a reason for TOKW? I it must a some inpact of modern day or at least something. If you mean that it was justified as alternate reality becouse of the AOE, then i agree it a smart move.

I think trying this idea for one game at least or a spin-off would be really interesting.

That's what i tought they should, but for a main game. Make it have story inpact and give it a reason, then we can talk. It interesting becouse Ubisoft hasn't tried it and we don' know if it is good or not.

Playing different possibilities and not being stuck with the year 2013 or the events that happened in this arc.

My idea included both modern day and alternate reality, but not viewed as a memory. The view put the user in an alternate reality where he/she is born before modern day and since there is no blood connection, only an AOE build inside the animus, connecting it to the cloud system. There can be choices and diffrent endings in the alternate reality while the modern day gives it a reason, but don't have choices or diffrent endings.. What the reason is going to be is up to the story in the games before the game(with this concept) and in it.

They don’t need to reboot the franchise. They can just switch to alternate realities.

I hope the series is never going be rebooted, if it is i may consider joining the W_D franchise if i like it. But not to much switching it needs a reason(story wise), if not it's what people like to call "milking" or COD.

After all, with such a concept, we can’t even tell if Desmond and his whole saga is even THE chosen possibility.

They can say anything with this concept, but with all the calculations the Fist Civ choose the current one and they tough Juno was dead there for he would save the world, die and not free Juno, but she survived. There is may even be an alternate reality where they choose another Desmond, like a Desmond with a son, Desmond the templar etc...

DisbandedBox359
01-08-2014, 11:39 PM
I think it would be good way to go about it if they wanted to portray the First Civ era, rather than having it being viewed in the animus just sections of it when your not using the eye

RinoTheBouncer
01-13-2014, 11:01 AM
I think it would be good way to go about it if they wanted to portray the First Civ era, rather than having it being viewed in the animus just sections of it when your not using the eye

Yeah, it would be a great way to portray that period without having to turn the whole game into a modern-looking First Civ. game -which I’d love to see but sadly, many others don’t-.

I like original and diffrent, it makes concepts unique and fresh.

The mold you speak of is opionion and "the mold" you speak of can happen with a gay assassin too. This series is based on history, expect all kinds of assassins. If there is no reason to use this idea, then wait until it becomes relevant becouse of a reason.

I don't care much for justifications, but the reason of it. Since they are most likely not gonna continue the story of Connor, is there a reason for TOKW? I it must a some inpact of modern day or at least something. If you mean that it was justified as alternate reality becouse of the AOE, then i agree it a smart move.

That's what i tought they should, but for a main game. Make it have story inpact and give it a reason, then we can talk. It interesting becouse Ubisoft hasn't tried it and we don' know if it is good or not.

My idea included both modern day and alternate reality, but not viewed as a memory. The view put the user in an alternate reality where he/she is born before modern day and since there is no blood connection, only an AOE build inside the animus, connecting it to the cloud system. There can be choices and diffrent endings in the alternate reality while the modern day gives it a reason, but don't have choices or diffrent endings.. What the reason is going to be is up to the story in the games before the game(with this concept) and in it.

I hope the series is never going be rebooted, if it is i may consider joining the W_D franchise if i like it. But not to much switching it needs a reason(story wise), if not it's what people like to call "milking" or COD.

They can say anything with this concept, but with all the calculations the Fist Civ choose the current one and they tough Juno was dead there for he would save the world, die and not free Juno, but she survived. There is may even be an alternate reality where they choose another Desmond, like a Desmond with a son, Desmond the templar etc...

Thanks for your detailed discussion.

Regarding the gay assassin, I know you probably saw my other thread about that matter. I don’t mind a gay assassin, at all and I’d love to see a story about one when the time is right. I only made the thread to suggest the idea. Of course, it needs the right time even though being gay has nothing to do with time and is more of a side-story like Christina was to Ezio in AC2 and ACB.

I actually care to see some justifications or at least an explanation as to why this is happening and I was really happy that ToKW gave a good explanation.

Regarding the spin-off, I’d love to see it in a main game too, at least one. Ubisoft really needs to sit and take their time to think the new installment and not just give the lame excuse of “Oh, we’ve been developing AC10 since AC2”.

I like the idea of “The AOE in the Animus”. I wonder how it will work. It’s amazing how we can be able to see basically any possibility. We can never know what’s real and what’s not. That’s another bleeding effect. Imagine losing belief in this reality and choice of possibility. In addition to having the feeling that something is wrong” like Connor did. I’m sure going back to the “real” possibility outside the animus will also make you feel that something is wrong. I think that’s a story of it’s own. It gives that crazy feeling of the Inception film.

I hope they never reboot it either. I think it will only ruin it. I believe they should focus on these “possibilities” to make a whole new story. It will be a tricky way of considering things to never have happened and starting a new without actually telling us that they’re doing so. Just another possibility where Desmond is alive or where Ezio killed Rodrigo Borgia earlier in the Vault or when Ezio remained in the brotherhood and never left it as in the ending of AC;R. Or a possibility where Desmond chose the world to end.

That’s another cool possibility where Juno would’ve been killed since the First Civ. era and she never really did anything so the focus lies on saving the world from Templars not Juno’s control. Or perhaps the epic battle between us and Juno would occur via a trip in time or another possibility back in the First Civ. era.

Hans684
01-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your detailed discussion.

Thanks and you too.

Regarding the gay assassin, I know you probably saw my other thread about that matter. I don’t mind a gay assassin, at all and I’d love to see a story about one when the time is right. I only made the thread to suggest the idea. Of course, it needs the right time even though being gay has nothing to do with time and is more of a side-story like Christina was to Ezio in AC2 and ACB.

I did, i don't mind either but people are not ready. They will go trough the roof and hurt the sales, like AssassinHMS said it has to come naturally. If you accept it even trough you hate/dislike/uninterested you are in it(like i do religion), then it's naturally. If someone don't accept it, then it's not come naturally becouse person can't accept it. The time is right when people are willing to accept it no matter how much they hate it. It has to have some impact on the main character and/or story, like the death of Christhina. After she died, he never loved anyone like she until Sofhia. That is story and character impact, with reason to why it was as it was.

I actually care to see some justifications or at least an explanation as to why this is happening and I was really happy that ToKW gave a good explanation.

Sorry, i tought you ment Ubisoft them selfs had to publicly say a justification for it. It was a good reason to use the AOE as explanation, that opens many doors.

Regarding the spin-off, I’d love to see it in a main game too, at least one. Ubisoft really needs to sit and take their time to think the new installment and not just give the lame excuse of “Oh, we’ve been developing AC10 since AC2”.

One at least, it would be a breath of fresh air. They do need to think about releases becouse they are always developing several at the time, one each 2 or 3 year is fine. Every year is going to have impact at some point, unless it survives like COD. Exuse/reason...what ever you call it, we can't know anything, only suspect. Suspect to be wrong, to have overlooked something. Everything is assumption untill there is actual proof, like a schedule of ever game so far from starting the developing to the end. The same can be said about the story.

I like the idea of “The AOE in the Animus”. I wonder how it will work. It’s amazing how we can be able to see basically any possibility. We can never know what’s real and what’s not. That’s another bleeding effect. Imagine losing belief in this reality and choice of possibility. In addition to having the feeling that something is wrong” like Connor did. I’m sure going back to the “real” possibility outside the animus will also make you feel that something is wrong. I think that’s a story of it’s own. It gives that crazy feeling of the Inception film.

I like it too. Animus means mind, properly as in memory. If then do it, then it should have it's own name. How it's going to work is not something i have tough about, the AOE required you think about what you wanted to know(or ask it) and if you wanted to "live" other possibility's two may be required, as shown in TOKW. If it is possible with one person, then the AOE in the Animus idea will work. Untill then it's an idea with some speculation. Another form of bleeding effect would be nice too, but the reality question after use already is in-univers. Clay lost his mind and could not separate reality from past and it cost him his body fist, then his uploaded "life" in the cuts of the Animus. There would deffently be a sence of wrong involved with alternate reality/possibilities. Indeed it will be a story of it's own and Inception film is crazy with possibilities, it's good material that can be anything if done right.

I hope they never reboot it either. I think it will only ruin it. I believe they should focus on these “possibilities” to make a whole new story. It will be a tricky way of considering things to never have happened and starting a new without actually telling us that they’re doing so. Just another possibility where Desmond is alive or where Ezio killed Rodrigo Borgia earlier in the Vault or when Ezio remained in the brotherhood and never left it as in the ending of AC;R. Or a possibility where Desmond chose the world to end.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Assassin%27s_Creed_(comic_series)

The first 3 comics shows the life of Desmond in an alternate reality where he is a live, he still is in number 4. It's that the story don't just follow him, in number 4 there is someone named Jonathan Hawk as protagonist. A reboot would be sad, it would trow away everything done in games before and ruin it. I doubt it will be tricky becouse they all ready have one with Desmond alive, they can just continue that story with games. There properly is another possibility where Ezio killed Rodrigo or left for Masyaf and there all ready is a possibility where Desmond let the world burn, it was shown in AC3.

That’s another cool possibility where Juno would’ve been killed since the First Civ. era and she never really did anything so the focus lies on saving the world from Templars not Juno’s control. Or perhaps the epic battle between us and Juno would occur via a trip in time or another possibility back in the First Civ. era.

The comic series is not about saving the world nor Juno, so there is one known possibility. Can you elaborate on defeating Juno via a trip in time? Wanna know if interesting for me or not.

RinoTheBouncer
01-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks and you too.

I did, i don't mind either but people are not ready. They will go trough the roof and hurt the sales, like AssassinHMS said it has to come naturally. If you accept it even trough you hate/dislike/uninterested you are in it(like i do religion), then it's naturally. If someone don't accept it, then it's not come naturally becouse person can't accept it. The time is right when people are willing to accept it no matter how much they hate it. It has to have some impact on the main character and/or story, like the death of Christhina. After she died, he never loved anyone like she until Sofhia. That is story and character impact, with reason to why it was as it was.

Sorry, i tought you ment Ubisoft them selfs had to publicly say a justification for it. It was a good reason to use the AOE as explanation, that opens many doors.

One at least, it would be a breath of fresh air. They do need to think about releases becouse they are always developing several at the time, one each 2 or 3 year is fine. Every year is going to have impact at some point, unless it survives like COD. Exuse/reason...what ever you call it, we can't know anything, only suspect. Suspect to be wrong, to have overlooked something. Everything is assumption untill there is actual proof, like a schedule of ever game so far from starting the developing to the end. The same can be said about the story.

I like it too. Animus means mind, properly as in memory. If then do it, then it should have it's own name. How it's going to work is not something i have tough about, the AOE required you think about what you wanted to know(or ask it) and if you wanted to "live" other possibility's two may be required, as shown in TOKW. If it is possible with one person, then the AOE in the Animus idea will work. Untill then it's an idea with some speculation. Another form of bleeding effect would be nice too, but the reality question after use already is in-univers. Clay lost his mind and could not separate reality from past and it cost him his body fist, then his uploaded "life" in the cuts of the Animus. There would deffently be a sence of wrong involved with alternate reality/possibilities. Indeed it will be a story of it's own and Inception film is crazy with possibilities, it's good material that can be anything if done right.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Assassin's_Creed_(comic_series)

The first 3 comics shows the life of Desmond in an alternate reality where he is a live, he still is in number 4. It's that the story don't just follow him, in number 4 there is someone named Jonathan Hawk as protagonist. A reboot would be sad, it would trow away everything done in games before and ruin it. I doubt it will be tricky becouse they all ready have one with Desmond alive, they can just continue that story with games. There properly is another possibility where Ezio killed Rodrigo or left for Masyaf and there all ready is a possibility where Desmond let the world burn, it was shown in AC3.

The comic series is not about saving the world nor Juno, so there is one known possibility. Can you elaborate on defeating Juno via a trip in time? Wanna know if interesting for me or not.

You’re welcome :)

It’s true that homosexuality is becoming accepted gradually but many do not support it or just don’t wanna get involved with it. I agree about that 100%. My only point was that Mass Effect 3 handled homosexuality in a very healthy way and without any story-related reason. You just date the one you like to date, male or female or alien and the story unfolds the same way it does and you can even refrain from any romantic relationships in the game and still get the same consequences, story-wise. That’s what gave me the idea of having a homosexual assassin as a side story. Perhaps an assassin whose been an outcast for being homosexual or an assassin who live in the time of Hitler, were homosexual assassins were tattooed with pink triangles and put in jails. Perhaps he’s a rebel who gets to help those or perhaps it’s a less centric story where it doesn’t even mention any major reasons, just has an assassin who’s hinted to like men in addition to women without any scenes. Anyway, I’m sure it will be right in the right time.

AOE definitely opened many doors when it introduced the possibility of seeing alternate timelines and possibilities.

The comics are really interesting. I know that Desmond’s possibility of letting the world burn was introduced in ACIII but it was more like “seeing what could happen” but I’d love to actually live it. It’s interesting to turn a game from a quest to save the world to a post-apocalyptic struggle for freedom. I mean no matter how things repeat themselves, it’s not like there will be Altair II and Ezio II. I’d love to see at least for one game what Desmond would be capable of in a leading role or maybe a DLC.

Regarding defeating Juno via a trip in time, it could be like making sure she never existed or she never lived long enough to set her plans in motion like if we find the means to find a Reverse-Eye device where we can communicate with Minerva the same way she could communicate with Ezio. Like Present to Past contact. Or perhaps we need to use the classic Animus memory review to learn more about Juno in the past and know what can possibly destroy her. So we get back to the present and with the help of the knowledge or artifact locations, we can find the means to stop her.

Hans684
01-13-2014, 09:36 PM
You’re welcome :)

No, your welcome. You made this tread :D

It’s true that homosexuality is becoming accepted gradually but many do not support it or just don’t wanna get involved with it. I agree about that 100%. My only point was that Mass Effect 3 handled homosexuality in a very healthy way and without any story-related reason. You just date the one you like to date, male or female or alien and the story unfolds the same way it does and you can even refrain from any romantic relationships in the game and still get the same consequences, story-wise. That’s what gave me the idea of having a homosexual assassin as a side story.

Indeed it is, the fact that people don't support stuff that won't even affect them is weird. I don't care about any religion but i do accept/support(kinda same thing) and respect them. Why do that? Becouse people can live as they please, my opinion on their live(religion in this case) that won't impact mine is not relevant. People can sing their songs about whats right and wrong In the word but if it doesn't involve me, then i'm fine with it. One reason and my main reason for not believing is becouse the books about every religion is writhen by humans(like Rodrigo said) and not the gods them selves. To re-live memories the protagonist have to have children at some point, meaning the homosexuality has to have some impact on story and character in terms of why it changed and that will also have some effect on the protagonist characteristics. It has to have some mark giving story and character development. While the idea is good, people are not ready. It will be like the ending(more or less) of ME3 but against a gay assassin. Just found out you are religious, so sorry if anything is offensive/insulting.

Perhaps an assassin whose been an outcast for being homosexual or an assassin who live in the time of Hitler, were homosexual assassins were tattooed with pink triangles and put in jails. Perhaps he’s a rebel who gets to help those or perhaps it’s a less centric story where it doesn’t even mention any major reasons, just has an assassin who’s hinted to like men in addition to women without any scenes. Anyway, I’m sure it will be right in the right time.

The outcast idea won't work unless we have a religious assassin order, beyond that it is possible to have a gay assassin. Did you know Ezio asked if Leonardo wanted to join the assassin order? Leonardo refused but had he said yes, then he would be our first known gay assassin with story and character impact(relevans). It does not mean much in Hilters time either becouse the assassins accept anyone from former templars to pirates can join. It can work but then the character has to be tattooed and put i jail before being rescued by the assassins. Then years later part of the assassin order.
"Perhaps it’s a less centric story where it doesn’t even mention any major reasons, just has an assassin who’s hinted to like men in addition to women without any scenes" < This is most likely the most acceptable way to do it, without cussing a riot. It is right when people start putting hatred/dislikes aside without making a scene over something little. I partly agree with the Templars regarding people.

AOE definitely opened many doors when it introduced the possibility of seeing alternate timelines and possibilities.

And AOE build inside an Animus gives even more.

The comics are really interesting. I know that Desmond’s possibility of letting the world burn was introduced in ACIII but it was more like “seeing what could happen” but I’d love to actually live it. It’s interesting to turn a game from a quest to save the world to a post-apocalyptic struggle for freedom. I mean no matter how things repeat themselves, it’s not like there will be Altair II and Ezio II. I’d love to see at least for one game what Desmond would be capable of in a leading role or maybe a DLC.

Have every comic(except Brahman), they never disepoint. The most disepointing so far is AC: The Chain. The possibility with a post-apocalyptic ending will always be a "see what would happen" unless it happen in real life to. That is modern day, it is the present day. A never ending story it will always be a disepointment for people who want it to be a game like W_D at least once or an epic battle. We should be glad to actually go on missions with action in AC3, it will most likely never happen again. It would be fun to try one with a post-apocalyptic modern story but it will never happen. They can expand it. What would be the point, really? Everything repeats it self, meaning we would gett the same kind of historical game as always and modern day would be...well, modern day as always only post-apocalyptic. It would be good to see Desmond in a leading(mentor?) role but it's not gonna happen, his arc is finished except the comic one and other possibilities.

Regarding defeating Juno via a trip in time, it could be like making sure she never existed or she never lived long enough to set her plans in motion like if we find the means to find a Reverse-Eye device where we can communicate with Minerva the same way she could communicate with Ezio. Like Present to Past contact. Or perhaps we need to use the classic Animus memory review to learn more about Juno in the past and know what can possibly destroy her. So we get back to the present and with the help of the knowledge or artifact locations, we can find the means to stop her.

If you want to make her not exist or died, then my idea is useless. It lets you live other possibilities, what you want is the thing Abstergo Industries has hidden away becouse they won't play with time travel. If we travel back in time, then we can reverse The Eye and gett ridd of Juno in the prosses. Your Animus idea is all ready spinning becouse there was a Fist Civ. member who said in AC: Brahman that the templars and assassins have to work together to defeat Juno, it will happen but when? There is also the Koh-i-Noor that that is rumored to only be controled by a woman(Eve juging by AC: L) that can do everything ever else POE can. Either we kill Juno in a new woman body with the Koh-i-Noor or Eve killing her with the Koh-i-Noor.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Koh-i-Noor

RinoTheBouncer
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
No, your welcome. You made this tread :D

Indeed it is, the fact that people don't support stuff that won't even affect them is weird. I don't care about any religion but i do accept/support(kinda same thing) and respect them. Why do that? Becouse people can live as they please, my opinion on their live(religion in this case) that won't impact mine is not relevant. People can sing their songs about whats right and wrong In the word but if it doesn't involve me, then i'm fine with it. One reason and my main reason for not believing is becouse the books about every religion is writhen by humans(like Rodrigo said) and not the gods them selves. To re-live memories the protagonist have to have children at some point, meaning the homosexuality has to have some impact on story and character in terms of why it changed and that will also have some effect on the protagonist characteristics. It has to have some mark giving story and character development. While the idea is good, people are not ready. It will be like the ending(more or less) of ME3 but against a gay assassin. Just found out you are religious, so sorry if anything is offensive/insulting.

The outcast idea won't work unless we have a religious assassin order, beyond that it is possible to have a gay assassin. Did you know Ezio asked if Leonardo wanted to join the assassin order? Leonardo refused but had he said yes, then he would be our first known gay assassin with story and character impact(relevans). It does not mean much in Hilters time either becouse the assassins accept anyone from former templars to pirates can join. It can work but then the character has to be tattooed and put i jail before being rescued by the assassins. Then years later part of the assassin order.
"Perhaps it’s a less centric story where it doesn’t even mention any major reasons, just has an assassin who’s hinted to like men in addition to women without any scenes" < This is most likely the most acceptable way to do it, without cussing a riot. It is right when people start putting hatred/dislikes aside without making a scene over something little. I partly agree with the Templars regarding people.

And AOE build inside an Animus gives even more.

Have every comic(except Brahman), they never disepoint. The most disepointing so far is AC: The Chain. The possibility with a post-apocalyptic ending will always be a "see what would happen" unless it happen in real life to. That is modern day, it is the present day. A never ending story it will always be a disepointment for people who want it to be a game like W_D at least once or an epic battle. We should be glad to actually go on missions with action in AC3, it will most likely never happen again. It would be fun to try one with a post-apocalyptic modern story but it will never happen. They can expand it. What would be the point, really? Everything repeats it self, meaning we would gett the same kind of historical game as always and modern day would be...well, modern day as always only post-apocalyptic. It would be good to see Desmond in a leading(mentor?) role but it's not gonna happen, his arc is finished except the comic one and other possibilities.

If you want to make her not exist or died, then my idea is useless. It lets you live other possibilities, what you want is the thing Abstergo Industries has hidden away becouse they won't play with time travel. If we travel back in time, then we can reverse The Eye and gett ridd of Juno in the prosses. Your Animus idea is all ready spinning becouse there was a Fist Civ. member who said in AC: Brahman that the templars and assassins have to work together to defeat Juno, it will happen but when? There is also the Koh-i-Noor that that is rumored to only be controled by a woman(Eve juging by AC: L) that can do everything ever else POE can. Either we kill Juno in a new woman body with the Koh-i-Noor or Eve killing her with the Koh-i-Noor.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Koh-i-Noor

It’s amazing sharing ideas with you, just saying :)

It’s true. I’m Muslim but I personally think that it’s non of my business to judge a Christian, a Jew, an Atheist, a Homo or Bisexual. Everyone has the right to live however they please as long as they’re not hurting anyone nor limiting others’ freedom to live peacefully. My beliefs are my own business. I don’t force them on others unless they ask me to teach them about them or explain more.

My idea about the outcast wasn’t that the Assassins make him feel so but maybe he has skills, he’s a man by all means, not the stereotypical view of homosexuality that a gay man must be feminine, weak, dramatic and is only concerned about looking good and having sex. However, he happens to like men and women and maybe that disrupts his family life or a marriage he had or something similar that he ends up finding salvation in the creed where he gets to defend the people whom are being persecuted for their sexuality, religious beliefs or political views. He knows agony and rejection so he cannot accept it on others like he cannot accept it for himself so that makes a good starting point. And being bisexual means he could’ve had children before from a past marriage or in the future, after the story of the game. So it would be good this way. But anyway, I still can’t deny that people will try to stone the franchise because of it. But it will definitely be a brave move.

I’ve read Brahman and The whole Orleov story. I will read the Desmond one. I didn’t read it so far because it was in french on the iTunes store. That’s why I passed. I speak a little french but not good enough yo read a whole story. Glad you sent me the wikia link, thanks! Didn’t think about finding it there.

I know future Desmond stories are likely to be impossible to happen but I’m just explaining what the idea of “Possibilities” can bring to the franchise.

The Koh-i-Noor is extremely interesting and so is Eve. I wonder when they’ll bring Eve and her revolution to the table. She’s been referenced in AC:B and ACIII:Liberation but she really needs a game of her own. Her role in the past is just way too big to be told only in a few lines every now and then. The question is, will defeating Juno be a major event and an end to a trilogy, say in AC6? or will it be just a minor event that will happen in a badly directed cutscene like Desmond saving the world? Will Juno’s death end the franchise or open a gate to a brand new start? will the Assassins and Templars finally reunite against this command foe? One thing interests me a lot in ACIII ending scene is when Minerva says “THEY will enslave your kind”. What does she mean by “THEY”? is there someone else other than Juno also being in stasis? is it Aita? did Minerva know about Aita’s reincarnations? or will there be alliances between Juno and the Templars?

I feel like Ubisoft have put too many loose ends and remarkable sentences, scenes and theories that they can’t even figure out what to do with them, themselves.

Hans684
01-14-2014, 05:19 PM
It’s amazing sharing ideas with you, just saying :)

Two minds are better than one.:D

It’s true. I’m Muslim but I personally think that it’s non of my business to judge a Christian, a Jew, an Atheist, a Homo or Bisexual. Everyone has the right to live however they please as long as they’re not hurting anyone nor limiting others’ freedom to live peacefully. My beliefs are my own business. I don’t force them on others unless they ask me to teach them about them or explain more.

That way of thinking would solve a lot of "problems". I don't believe but i do use everything i hear as a guideline, like the qoute above. I make my own way, freedom is something everyone deserve. Deep down we are all bones and humans. My life, my business.

My idea about the outcast wasn’t that the Assassins make him feel so but maybe he has skills, he’s a man by all means, not the stereotypical view of homosexuality that a gay man must be feminine, weak, dramatic and is only concerned about looking good and having sex. However, he happens to like men and women and maybe that disrupts his family life or a marriage he had or something similar that he ends up finding salvation in the creed where he gets to defend the people whom are being persecuted for their sexuality, religious beliefs or political views. He knows agony and rejection so he cannot accept it on others like he cannot accept it for himself so that makes a good starting point. And being bisexual means he could’ve had children before from a past marriage or in the future, after the story of the game. So it would be good this way. But anyway, I still can’t deny that people will try to stone the franchise because of it. But it will definitely be a brave move.

My point was to stay true to the the time, not show them as faminine, weak, dramatic and only care about looks and having sex. Becouse they where tattooed it makes sence to have it as a hint from a history and story perspective. He can also gett tattooed, then during/before jail he can escape(like Adewale), then fight for the assassin order and equality. And he I going to need some backstory, the tattoo and jail part is perfect to use. The rest of the idea is good,being bisexual is properly the smartes move becouse the protagonist need to have a child at some point. If not we can't view the memories. The franchise is going to gett stoned for, making it a brave and stupid move. If the number of sales are to low becouse of it, then anything can happen and i doubt it will be good.

I’ve read Brahman and The whole Orleov story. I will read the Desmond one. I didn’t read it so far because it was in french on the iTunes store. That’s why I passed. I speak a little french but not good enough yo read a whole story. Glad you sent me the wikia link, thanks! Didn’t think about finding it there.

Maybe getting Brahman sometime next month. I checked ITunes too and was just as disepointed. I don't speak French but i learn it in school if i choose it but i choose German and don't remember any of it. Your welcome:D, i always read what i can't gett or before i gett at the wiki. You can find more than you know, heard of the guy ACsenior in the wiki? Well, you are talking to him. I started delivering news to the wiki and done it since around ACR.

I know future Desmond stories are likely to be impossible to happen but I’m just explaining what the idea of “Possibilities” can bring to the franchise.

Indeed it is one of many possibilities but the possibility of it being expanded is near impossible.

The Koh-i-Noor is extremely interesting and so is Eve. I wonder when they’ll bring Eve and her revolution to the table. She’s been referenced in AC:B and ACIII:Liberation but she really needs a game of her own. Her role in the past is just way too big to be told only in a few lines every now and then. The question is, will defeating Juno be a major event and an end to a trilogy, say in AC6? or will it be just a minor event that will happen in a badly directed cutscene like Desmond saving the world? Will Juno’s death end the franchise or open a gate to a brand new start? will the Assassins and Templars finally reunite against this command foe? One thing interests me a lot in ACIII ending scene is when Minerva says “THEY will enslave your kind”. What does she mean by “THEY”? is there someone else other than Juno also being in stasis? is it Aita? did Minerva know about Aita’s reincarnations? or will there be alliances between Juno and the Templars?

Eve and her revoltion will be cleared at one point, the fact that she has been said so much of since ACB only hints that there will be a something one day. Ubisoft said they will never do any more trilogies(3 games with one protagonist), we have the Desmond Saga(AC,AC2, ACB, ACR & AC3), the Ezio trilogy(AC2, ACB & ACR), the Connor Saga(AC3 & AC3:L) & the Kenway Saga(AC3, AC Fosaken & ACIVBF). And AC6 is properly to soon for Juno, i would say around AC7/AC8 or AC9 juging by the Desmond Saga.
Juno's death will most likely not end the franchise consider the franchise is annual, so it will most likely be another start. Yes, the assassins and Templars will at some point reunite to kill Juno, here will be no alliance becouse Juno will be stopped and it recuires the assassins and templars to unite. Sadly i have no idea who hey can be other than Aita's reincarnations and Minerva properly know about it.

I feel like Ubisoft have put too many loose ends and remarkable sentences, scenes and theories that they can’t even figure out what to do with them, themselves.

There are many loose ends becouse we are in the middle of it, it will take time to sum it up and the franchise is annual and still miles away from the ending. If we ever come to it.

RinoTheBouncer
01-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Two minds are better than one.:D

Hell yeah, my friend!

That way of thinking would solve a lot of "problems". I don't believe but i do use everything i hear as a guideline, like the qoute above. I make my own way, freedom is something everyone deserve. Deep down we are all bones and humans. My life, my business.

I hope I see more people thinking like you and me. It would really solve so many problems from simple arguments and school bullying to devastating wars

My point was to stay true to the the time, not show them as faminine, weak, dramatic and only care about looks and having sex. Becouse they where tattooed it makes sence to have it as a hint from a history and story perspective. He can also gett tattooed, then during/before jail he can escape(like Adewale), then fight for the assassin order and equality. And he I going to need some backstory, the tattoo and jail part is perfect to use. The rest of the idea is good,being bisexual is properly the smartes move becouse the protagonist need to have a child at some point. If not we can't view the memories. The franchise is going to gett stoned for, making it a brave and stupid move. If the number of sales are to low becouse of it, then anything can happen and i doubt it will be good.

Yes, I’m 100% against the stereotypes of Gay=feminine or Gay=obsessed with sex and fashion. I believe a gay man can be anything like a straight man because what one feels for someone has nothing to do with their knowledge, skills, physique or talent. I’d love a game like that. A game that is done in a smart way, rather than a stereotypical or exaggerated way.

Maybe getting Brahman sometime next month. I checked ITunes too and was just as disepointed. I don't speak French but i learn it in school if i choose it but i choose German and don't remember any of it. Your welcome:D, i always read what i can't gett or before i gett at the wiki. You can find more than you know, heard of the guy ACsenior in the wiki? Well, you are talking to him. I started delivering news to the wiki and done it since around ACR.

OMG that’s awesome! so nice to meet you. I don’t know the guy there, personally. I mean, perhaps, I’ve seen the username “ACsenior” but I’m really glad to know you. I always get back to that website with info about characters, locations and stuff. You’re doing a great job. Are you on any other social networks?

Indeed it is one of many possibilities but the possibility of it being expanded is near impossible.

I agree. I don’t think they’d try this anytime soon, if at all.

Eve and her revoltion will be cleared at one point, the fact that she has been said so much of since ACB only hints that there will be a something one day. Ubisoft said they will never do any more trilogies(3 games with one protagonist), we have the Desmond Saga(AC,AC2, ACB, ACR & AC3), the Ezio trilogy(AC2, ACB & ACR), the Connor Saga(AC3 & AC3:L) & the Kenway Saga(AC3, AC Fosaken & ACIVBF). And AC6 is properly to soon for Juno, i would say around AC7/AC8 or AC9 juging by the Desmond Saga.
Juno's death will most likely not end the franchise consider the franchise is annual, so it will most likely be another start. Yes, the assassins and Templars will at some point reunite to kill Juno, here will be no alliance becouse Juno will be stopped and it recuires the assassins and templars to unite. Sadly i have no idea who hey can be other than Aita's reincarnations and Minerva properly know about it.

I really hope they focus more on the story with the forthcoming games. I’m really tired of them trying those cheap attempt to gain the attention of plot-less shooters or open-world games. I know that GTA and COD have a huge fan base and are successful games but AC is a different franchise and it really shouldn’t beg for those fan bases’ attention this way. I hope more will be explored about the loose ends, the characters and theories explored in the past. I wonder how it’ll end...

There are many loose ends becouse we are in the middle of it, it will take time to sum it up and the franchise is annual and still miles away from the ending. If we ever come to it.

Yeah, I guess if they’re smart, they should finish what they’ve started and not just skip over the loose ends. Btw, do you think Desmond has a son? I mean he left home when he was 16. He lived alone in NYC and I don’t think he remained a virgin till the events of ACI, and we can’t really assume that he never had a kid that he never knew of. I think the games can take a huge turn if they turn it to Desmond’s son, a story a bit in the near future. What do you think?

Hans684
01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Hell yeah, my friend!

:D

I hope I see more people thinking like you and me. It would really solve so many problems from simple arguments and school bullying to devastating wars

For it to be thinked at such large scale it would have to be made a religion, that attract people. And for a legendary success it should have happened a long time a go. Like that instead of every other religion born in history. Replace that way of thinking with the bible(or make it the bible) and the world will all ready be better becouse people are all following it.

Yes, I’m 100% against the stereotypes of Gay=feminine or Gay=obsessed with sex and fashion. I believe a gay man can be anything like a straight man because what one feels for someone has nothing to do with their knowledge, skills, physique or talent. I’d love a game like that. A game that is done in a smart way, rather than a stereotypical or exaggerated way.

It would be ACIVBF all over again, my point is that there is a stereotype pirate version(Disney, POTC) of that too. It would show it in a more realistic way and be good. A man is a man, sexuality does not matter, gay and straight is just titles and should always be. A man can still be a man even if they change sexuality, it's just a title change and the man is stil the same. Consider this is AC the protagonist must have knowledge, skills physique and talent. If not it's going to be more trouble playing, playing a protagonist with bad skills like not being able to run will have impact on everything.

OMG that’s awesome! so nice to meet you. I don’t know the guy there, personally. I mean, perhaps, I’ve seen the username “ACsenior” but I’m really glad to know you. I always get back to that website with info about characters, locations and stuff. You’re doing a great job. Are you on any other social networks?

Thank you, glad to know ou too. I've not done that much to the wiki. Just deliver news and others update the wiki, i wanted to create a name for myself instead of just wisiting the wiki to only talk. The Ubisoft Forum: AC, AC Wiki, Facebook and Soundcluod(only becouse i'm fan of Miracle of Sound, add every song i like to the profile.)

I agree. I don’t think they’d try this anytime soon, if at all.

It's left in dust until Ubisoft want to use it or have a reason to use it.

I really hope they focus more on the story with the forthcoming games. I’m really tired of them trying those cheap attempt to gain the attention of plot-less shooters or open-world games. I know that GTA and COD have a huge fan base and are successful games but AC is a different franchise and it really shouldn’t beg for those fan bases’ attention this way. I hope more will be explored about the loose ends, the characters and theories explored in the past. I wonder how it’ll end...

They have bigger focus on story than ever, AC Initiates is always moving and ACR & AC3 is the most linear AC's so far. Meaning the focus is the story but at a bigger scale(linear). If Ubisoft want to gett the GTA or COD fans, they have to milk it like GTA with 5 years between each sequal and with that much time the story and gameplay will be more polished and they can plan further ahead with no rush. While Initiates can give us info each year continuing the moden story yearly and the games for every other story and tying up loose ends, and finishing plots points like Juno, 2012 plot etc...
AC is diffrent becouse of every concept it has, it can be all kind of games. A game in the future(AOE possibility), a game with "aliens"(Fist Civ. era), a shooter(WW history), a spy/Hitman game(modern day) etc... I could no on in days.

Yeah, I guess if they’re smart, they should finish what they’ve started and not just skip over the loose ends. Btw, do you think Desmond has a son? I mean he left home when he was 16. He lived alone in NYC and I don’t think he remained a virgin till the events of ACI, and we can’t really assume that he never had a kid that he never knew of. I think the games can take a huge turn if they turn it to Desmond’s son, a story a bit in the near future. What do you think?

Most loose ends will be tied up, you just need to have a little faith(aka give it time). It is possible becouse Ubisoft never said Desmond don't have a son(in this case that he didn't know of), he is a bartender. That makes it even more possible and Ubisoft said they like to have options, meaning that while it is possible it will the left in the dark untill they like/want to use it, like Desmond having an unknown son is only speculation/assumption(and an idea) untill stated he has or not. While the idea is good, it needs a story reason and why he is special(Desmond was, so that makes him even more). It's said in the ACR guide(I think) that if Desmond and Eve(here she is again) had a child it migh rebirth the First Civ race.

RSBigB
01-14-2014, 08:50 PM
i'm with you on this, i would like to see more of the TWCB plots, first civilization, maybe have the next game heavily involved with the likes of the Apple of Eden - yes Desmond is dead, but the story seemed to have got lost from AC3, Renaissance trilogy has been the best by far in terms of story, maybe have something involving Adam and Eve as gameplay - that would be awesome!

just think - look at a lot of the games, they have all created absolutely beautiful scenery, especially in BF when you go to the temple and certain other islands, took my breath away completely! i would love to see more scenery based around TWCB ... an origins story would be pretty cool to say the least, but then its pretty amazing leaving it to your own imagination too... i would definitely love to see something based around what started it all!

HOWEVER! if such thing doesn't happen ... how about using something with the Terracotta Army? now THAT would be awesome!

RinoTheBouncer
01-17-2014, 02:55 PM
:D

For it to be thinked at such large scale it would have to be made a religion, that attract people. And for a legendary success it should have happened a long time a go. Like that instead of every other religion born in history. Replace that way of thinking with the bible(or make it the bible) and the world will all ready be better becouse people are all following it.

Yeah, I feel like people need something to become so famous so they can start following it. I mean people come to Twitter for example and call each other names just because one loves Lady Gaga and the other loves Katy Perry and all of a sudden, when Gaga says “You should be kind to one another” everyone starts acting kind. The idea is, why can’t we just follow the good morals without having to be said by a celebrity or a religion or made a law with strict punishments. That’s what saddens me. It feels like if we don’t have idols or laws or chains or famous figures that give speeches about being good, nobody will be good. How about following what we were taught in elementary school about respecting each other? why do we forget that when we get older?

It would be ACIVBF all over again, my point is that there is a stereotype pirate version(Disney, POTC) of that too. It would show it in a more realistic way and be good. A man is a man, sexuality does not matter, gay and straight is just titles and should always be. A man can still be a man even if they change sexuality, it's just a title change and the man is stil the same. Consider this is AC the protagonist must have knowledge, skills physique and talent. If not it's going to be more trouble playing, playing a protagonist with bad skills like not being able to run will have impact on everything.

I totally agree. A man is a man and whom he chooses to love or have sex with doesn’t make him more or less manly. Btw, the idea of an assassin without skills is kinda interesting. Like maybe playing as some assassin (regardless of sexuality) and he trains and fails and grows with each training. Of course, if made in a believable way not like “Go Reno! do a leap of faith” and I magically perform one without any prior training”. However, that would require a 20 sequences long game, LOL.

Thank you, glad to know ou too. I've not done that much to the wiki. Just deliver news and others update the wiki, i wanted to create a name for myself instead of just wisiting the wiki to only talk. The Ubisoft Forum: AC, AC Wiki, Facebook and Soundcluod(only becouse i'm fan of Miracle of Sound, add every song i like to the profile.)

You’re welcome! My Facebook is: www.facebook.com/rinothebouncer and I’m also on Twitter and Instagram, same username :)

It's left in dust until Ubisoft want to use it or have a reason to use it.

I’d be really interested in some film about this, if not a game. Some good one or two hour long CGI film. Namco’s efforts with Tekken CGI film were totally amazing. I’ve always felt like CGI films suit games more than real life actors. Perhaps those actors can provide motion capture and facial construction, but not a whole film with actors.

They have bigger focus on story than ever, AC Initiates is always moving and ACR & AC3 is the most linear AC's so far. Meaning the focus is the story but at a bigger scale(linear). If Ubisoft want to gett the GTA or COD fans, they have to milk it like GTA with 5 years between each sequal and with that much time the story and gameplay will be more polished and they can plan further ahead with no rush. While Initiates can give us info each year continuing the moden story yearly and the games for every other story and tying up loose ends, and finishing plots points like Juno, 2012 plot etc...
AC is diffrent becouse of every concept it has, it can be all kind of games. A game in the future(AOE possibility), a game with "aliens"(Fist Civ. era), a shooter(WW history), a spy/Hitman game(modern day) etc... I could no on in days.

AC Initiates is a great project. However, I feel like their attempts to minimize present day missions and replacing them with some random posts on ACINITIATES.com is a huge step backwards. When you’re in the game, you feel so immersed but being given a post about two people making fun of each other and you try and find one or two clues from it INSTEAD of an actual present day gameplay with real storytelling is really disappointing and reductive. I believe they can continue with ACINITIATES to expand some info about present day assassins that cannot be in the game but only extrapolate from points or people in the game.

I really wish they give us a more improved present day, like Brahman did. It was such an original look at it and honestly, I always keep thinking “what’s happening with the assassins at the moment?” while playing historical and really enjoyed taking trips out with Desmond. In ACIII, Desmond’s missions felt like a huge step forward and I hoped it will improve in the future but I was disappointed with what they did.

Most loose ends will be tied up, you just need to have a little faith(aka give it time). It is possible becouse Ubisoft never said Desmond don't have a son(in this case that he didn't know of), he is a bartender. That makes it even more possible and Ubisoft said they like to have options, meaning that while it is possible it will the left in the dark untill they like/want to use it, like Desmond having an unknown son is only speculation/assumption(and an idea) untill stated he has or not. While the idea is good, it needs a story reason and why he is special(Desmond was, so that makes him even more). It's said in the ACR guide(I think) that if Desmond and Eve(here she is again) had a child it migh rebirth the First Civ race.

Yeah, it would be really great if this son suddenly appears, gets introduced to William Miles and the Creed and he starts to make a difference. One artwork inspired me in the AC.Encyclopedia 2.0 book, at the final pages showing a modern day assassins in leather jacket, leather pants, a hoodie and newspaper articles behind him, and he’s smoking. I think such a concept could make a great character. Perhaps he was homeless or abandoned or a criminal maybe and he joins the creed, does missions for them. Maybe works alone at first and then knows about William and the rest and joins them. I’d really love such a concept. Imagine him with a motorcycle that he parks an then climbs buildings, eaves drop, uses GPS to track and all or some fancy glasses to see behind walls and tail people and then develop the Eagle Sense..etc.

i'm with you on this, i would like to see more of the TWCB plots, first civilization, maybe have the next game heavily involved with the likes of the Apple of Eden - yes Desmond is dead, but the story seemed to have got lost from AC3, Renaissance trilogy has been the best by far in terms of story, maybe have something involving Adam and Eve as gameplay - that would be awesome!

just think - look at a lot of the games, they have all created absolutely beautiful scenery, especially in BF when you go to the temple and certain other islands, took my breath away completely! i would love to see more scenery based around TWCB ... an origins story would be pretty cool to say the least, but then its pretty amazing leaving it to your own imagination too... i would definitely love to see something based around what started it all!

HOWEVER! if such thing doesn't happen ... how about using something with the Terracotta Army? now THAT would be awesome!

Yeah, I believe the faction of the First Civilization is really interesting and we really deserve to know more about them, let alone how good looking the setting will be and how intriguing it is to know their origins, their good guys and bad guys, their achievements, have they reached space at some point or not or at least a game with Adam and Eve pre and post the Toba Catastrophe.

Hans684
01-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I feel like people need something to become so famous so they can start following it. I mean people come to Twitter for example and call each other names just because one loves Lady Gaga and the other loves Katy Perry and all of a sudden, when Gaga says “You should be kind to one another” everyone starts acting kind. The idea is, why can’t we just follow the good morals without having to be said by a celebrity or a religion or made a law with strict punishments. That’s what saddens me. It feels like if we don’t have idols or laws or chains or famous figures that give speeches about being good, nobody will be good. How about following what we were taught in elementary school about respecting each other? why do we forget that when we get older?

I have little to no faith in humanity but humans are no better than any other animal, sure we are intelligent but we are also the most stupid. The Twitter example is really good. Sorry to say but those questions are bigger than me, at least on my own. The human nature is upredicteble, just look at human history. Sadly the world will never(regret using the word) become Eden/Utopia, humans is to flawed(and nature) for something like that.

I totally agree. A man is a man and whom he chooses to love or have sex with doesn’t make him more or less manly. Btw, the idea of an assassin without skills is kinda interesting. Like maybe playing as some assassin (regardless of sexuality) and he trains and fails and grows with each training. Of course, if made in a believable way not like “Go Reno! do a leap of faith” and I magically perform one without any prior training”. However, that would require a 20 sequences long game, LOL.

We kinda had a skill less assassin, AltaÔr after being stabbed by Rashid( aka Al Mualim). Then we learn it after each assassination. And i would love a AC with 20 sequences or more.

You’re welcome! My Facebook is: www.facebook.com/rinothebouncer and I’m also on Twitter and Instagram, same username :)

AC Forums(Hans684), AC Wiki(ACsenior), Facebook(real name(sorry for the misunderstanding)) and SoundCloud(Dedsec). Don't have Twitter and Instagram.

I’d be really interested in some film about this, if not a game. Some good one or two hour long CGI film. Namco’s efforts with Tekken CGI film were totally amazing. I’ve always felt like CGI films suit games more than real life actors. Perhaps those actors can provide motion capture and facial construction, but not a whole film with actors.

Either a game(main or spin off), animated movie like AC Embers but long or a TV series.

AC Initiates is a great project. However, I feel like their attempts to minimize present day missions and replacing them with some random posts on ACINITIATES.com is a huge step backwards. When you’re in the game, you feel so immersed but being given a post about two people making fun of each other and you try and find one or two clues from it INSTEAD of an actual present day gameplay with real storytelling is really disappointing and reductive. I believe they can continue with ACINITIATES to expand some info about present day assassins that cannot be in the game but only extrapolate from points or people in the game.

It does minimize the about of modern day but it also gives a lot of info(and details) the games couldn't without it feeling forced or showed in at the last moment. It also makes the story more clearer. It is one step back and two steps forward. Progress demands sacrifice, i do want more modern day field missions or a modern day game(but that also will make W_D less diffrent/unique) but not that they rush it becouse of the fans demand it. A story reason is everything needed, before that they have to build it up and give reasons in the game before.

I really wish they give us a more improved present day, like Brahman did. It was such an original look at it and honestly, I always keep thinking “what’s happening with the assassins at the moment?” while playing historical and really enjoyed taking trips out with Desmond. In ACIII, Desmond’s missions felt like a huge step forward and I hoped it will improve in the future but I was disappointed with what they did.

Can't comment on the modern day of AC Brahman, most likely getting it next month. They do need to improve the modern day missions, every review of AC3 complains about it(and the rest of the game). Doing more stuff like that can hurt the series and then the outcome of the sequals would become upredicteble then.

Yeah, it would be really great if this son suddenly appears, gets introduced to William Miles and the Creed and he starts to make a difference. One artwork inspired me in the AC.Encyclopedia 2.0 book, at the final pages showing a modern day assassins in leather jacket, leather pants, a hoodie and newspaper articles behind him, and he’s smoking. I think such a concept could make a great character. Perhaps he was homeless or abandoned or a criminal maybe and he joins the creed, does missions for them. Maybe works alone at first and then knows about William and the rest and joins them. I’d really love such a concept. Imagine him with a motorcycle that he parks an then climbs buildings, eaves drop, uses GPS to track and all or some fancy glasses to see behind walls and tail people and then develop the Eagle Sense..etc.

If they do make him have a son, then there should be a story reason. And we might have to waith some time, the kid has to grow up. I have seen the artwork you speak of and it is good, DeviantART is a place i recommend. You can find a lot of good modern AC art. I have seen one of an assassin on a motorcycle with one hidden blade ready to strike, the assassin(with some small chains) and bike is black while the bike is spinning/drifting and a lot more. Mix Ezio's Eagle Sence with Edward's Eagle Vision and you have an assassin who see trough walls and where they are going(and have gon too).

Yeah, I believe the faction of the First Civilization is really interesting and we really deserve to know more about them, let alone how good looking the setting will be and how intriguing it is to know their origins, their good guys and bad guys, their achievements, have they reached space at some point or not or at least a game with Adam and Eve pre and post the Toba Catastrophe.

The First Civ era is one of my top ten, it would be diffrent. Everything from Veapons to armor and clothing. Imagine Fist Civ Hidden Blades(of Fist Civ meterial) that that turn people to ash(no need to hide body's) or have an effect in combat.

RinoTheBouncer
05-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Sorry for the way-too-late reply. I only just notice it while exploring my old threads, haha.

I have little to no faith in humanity but humans are no better than any other animal, sure we are intelligent but we are also the most stupid. The Twitter example is really good. Sorry to say but those questions are bigger than me, at least on my own. The human nature is upredicteble, just look at human history. Sadly the world will never(regret using the word) become Eden/Utopia, humans is to flawed(and nature) for something like that.

I totally agree. I’ve lost faith in humanity a long time ago, when I saw that governments would rather kill innocent people who did no harm, in wars than feed the hungry and shelter the homeless or the people whom are totally oblivious of what’s really going on and would rather look for what’s “cool” and “awesome” than doing something that makes a difference. Humans tend to initiate everything that is mainstream and famous and despise anything that is in a minority or different from what they are, even if it was good. That’s our problem. With morals and manners, we need to imitate a figure rather than do things on our own.

We kinda had a skill less assassin, AltaÔr after being stabbed by Rashid( aka Al Mualim). Then we learn it after each assassination. And i would love a AC with 20 sequences or more.

I would welcome that, warmly. I’m into AC because of the story campaign and the longer it gets, the more I’d love it.

AC Forums(Hans684), AC Wiki(ACsenior), Facebook(real name(sorry for the misunderstanding)) and SoundCloud(Dedsec). Don't have Twitter and Instagram.

Oh you can add me from the link above, if you want :)

Either a game(main or spin off), animated movie like AC Embers but long or a TV series.

Yeah, imagine a T.V. series made in CGI or hell even some Anime would be amazing.

It does minimize the about of modern day but it also gives a lot of info(and details) the games couldn't without it feeling forced or showed in at the last moment. It also makes the story more clearer. It is one step back and two steps forward. Progress demands sacrifice, i do want more modern day field missions or a modern day game(but that also will make W_D less diffrent/unique) but not that they rush it becouse of the fans demand it. A story reason is everything needed, before that they have to build it up and give reasons in the game before.

I just feel that the whole acinitiates.com stories are more of an extra thing. They’re not bad, but I don’t think all AC players go to that website to read more, and when a part of a game or movie is made optional, then it’s less important. I don’t know, maybe that’s just me but I’d rather go for something like ACI to ACIII had to offer, which was an obligatory part of the main game than something umm half-a**ed, for lack of a better word, or mediocre or less important.

Can't comment on the modern day of AC Brahman, most likely getting it next month. They do need to improve the modern day missions, every review of AC3 complains about it(and the rest of the game). Doing more stuff like that can hurt the series and then the outcome of the sequals would become upredicteble then.

I hope you got it by now. It’s really interesting.I honestly loved ACIII modern day more than any other modern day because it had actual missions rather than just running around. But I wish they added more mechanics to it. It felt unfinished or alpha.

If they do make him have a son, then there should be a story reason. And we might have to waith some time, the kid has to grow up. I have seen the artwork you speak of and it is good, DeviantART is a place i recommend. You can find a lot of good modern AC art. I have seen one of an assassin on a motorcycle with one hidden blade ready to strike, the assassin(with some small chains) and bike is black while the bike is spinning/drifting and a lot more. Mix Ezio's Eagle Sence with Edward's Eagle Vision and you have an assassin who see trough walls and where they are going(and have gon too).

Yeah. I think they need to write a good story if they’re to introduce Desmond’s son. First Civ. Genetic concentration could be one of the main reasons. I’d also be very interested in William Miles taking the modern day part. I wonder what he’ll see, going into the Animus. I mean he’s Desmond’s dad and now he probably has ten fold the grudge he had towards Templars and First Civ. than before losing his son, because of them.

The First Civ era is one of my top ten, it would be diffrent. Everything from Veapons to armor and clothing. Imagine Fist Civ Hidden Blades(of Fist Civ meterial) that that turn people to ash(no need to hide body's) or have an effect in combat.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It would be extremely new and original and I believe if AC is to end or if Juno is to be defeated in a more original way than just deleting her from the servers in some half-a**ed ending, then we should definitely visit that era to find clues on what makes her vulnerable...etc.

Hans684
05-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Sorry for the way-too-late reply. I only just notice it while exploring my old threads, haha.

It's fine, it easy to miss a reply or two in a forum.

I totally agree. I’ve lost faith in humanity a long time ago, when I saw that governments would rather kill innocent people who did no harm, in wars than feed the hungry and shelter the homeless or the people whom are totally oblivious of what’s really going on and would rather look for what’s “cool” and “awesome” than doing something that makes a difference. Humans tend to initiate everything that is mainstream and famous and despise anything that is in a minority or different from what they are, even if it was good. That’s our problem. With morals and manners, we need to imitate a figure rather than do things on our own.

Exactly, public image is everything these days and power, everyone loves power. I have always toyed with the idea of entering politics myself but I fear I'm to naive/idealistic and have to hight ambition. Even if I have selfish goals my aim will always be selfless, if I get in a position that allows that. An easy example is; I win x amount of millions, what do I do? Start a company or something to make sure to always have a lot of money(selfish), one that is done I use money on good things like helping the poor without running dry, there for I can continue helping without any problems(selfless).

I would welcome that, warmly. I’m into AC because of the story campaign and the longer it gets, the more I’d love it.

Don't have MP, so all games I play is for story reasons, even COD.

Oh you can add me from the link above, if you want :)

Already have ;)

Yeah, imagine a T.V. series made in CGI or hell even some Anime would be amazing.

Not a fan of anime but if it is AC it might get a pass. I have always thought a AC TV series could benefit the series more than a movie consider how big AC is.

I just feel that the whole acinitiates.com stories are more of an extra thing. They’re not bad, but I don’t think all AC players go to that website to read more, and when a part of a game or movie is made optional, then it’s less important. I don’t know, maybe that’s just me but I’d rather go for something like ACI to ACIII had to offer, which was an obligatory part of the main game than something umm half-a**ed, for lack of a better word, or mediocre or less important.

If you still follow the series, like Access The Animus on Facebook. Not gonna explain why, better to see for yourself. Constantly visit the Wiki to see/look/read so you don't forget anything important, recommend to use the "Recent Activity" button if you want to see/read/look what's added etc... Buy story related AC stuff like the comics.

I hope you got it by now. It’s really interesting.I honestly loved ACIII modern day more than any other modern day because it had actual missions rather than just running around. But I wish they added more mechanics to it. It felt unfinished or alpha.

I have, it was worth it. It's understandable that it feels unfinished/alpha, it's modern day, the mission design should be different than the historical part. Hitman/Splinter Cell is great examples of modern day performense.

Yeah. I think they need to write a good story if they’re to introduce Desmond’s son. First Civ. Genetic concentration could be one of the main reasons. I’d also be very interested in William Miles taking the modern day part. I wonder what he’ll see, going into the Animus. I mean he’s Desmond’s dad and now he probably has ten fold the grudge he had towards Templars and First Civ. than before losing his son, because of them.

Desmond's possible son*
We can't say for curtain that he has one, even trough the possibly it there. He was a bartender. Playing as W.M is a great idea, sure he might be mad at Fitst Civ./Templars I'm sure he is that kind of person that won't go on pure revenge. He's to wise for that.

Same here. It would be extremely new and original and I believe if AC is to end or if Juno is to be defeated in a more original way than just deleting her from the servers in some half-a**ed ending, then we should definitely visit that era to find clues on what makes her vulnerable...etc.

Actually having an antagonist deleted sounds rare and original compared to giving her directly totall control and end with an boss battle. It makes sence to go the the time of the First Civ. to find a way to kill Juno, she lived then so her weakness would be shown at some point.

RinoTheBouncer
05-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Exactly, public image is everything these days and power, everyone loves power. I have always toyed with the idea of entering politics myself but I fear I'm to naive/idealistic and have to hight ambition. Even if I have selfish goals my aim will always be selfless, if I get in a position that allows that. An easy example is; I win x amount of millions, what do I do? Start a company or something to make sure to always have a lot of money(selfish), one that is done I use money on good things like helping the poor without running dry, there for I can continue helping without any problems(selfless).

Yeah. I feel the same about politics. I believe If I ever became one, I’d make sure I solve people’s problems more than having these prestigious greetings and names and all this show-biz. I’d try to help people as much as I can but I do believe that power corrupts... so I might not be the same when I’m the president.

If you still follow the series, like Access The Animus on Facebook. Not gonna explain why, better to see for yourself. Constantly visit the Wiki to see/look/read so you don't forget anything important, recommend to use the "Recent Activity" button if you want to see/read/look what's added etc... Buy story related AC stuff like the comics.

I do visit the Wiki and read about all those AC related stories and analysis. They’re interesting. My only problem is that I’d rather have this rich story being implemented into the games rather than just found online. I wish games become richer so that the story is given in the games and those websites and extras will be just extras. I mean if AC can have a true modern day experience and real dialogues and progress of events within the games, it would be much more fun, not to mention how there’s much more emotion in seeing the events unfold than reading a dialogue on some website. They can use these websites to further expand on the experience. However, I feel like the games only offer historical story progress an the modern day has turn into a shattered mess.

I have, it was worth it. It's understandable that it feels unfinished/alpha, it's modern day, the mission design should be different than the historical part. Hitman/Splinter Cell is great examples of modern day performense.

I enjoyed all AC modern day except for ACIV. Trust me, I tried giving ACIV modern day a chance. It started out as interesting but later, it turned out to be nothing more than just puzzles that unlock old files. I’d rather have these files unlocked on acinitiates.com than having them in a new game that is supposed to give new information. I know Desmond’s death was a significant event but I’d rather see more cutscenes than have a floating iPad play computer games and unlock them.

I even enjoyed AC:R modern day and The Lost Archive. Those were mainly first person but at least I knew whom am playing as and there was a story unfolding about relevant events that we wanted to know or enjoyed seeing them unfold, not to mention the whole design of these missions was breathtaking. I love modern/futuristic interior designs and those provided the best.

Desmond's possible son*
We can't say for curtain that he has one, even trough the possibly it there. He was a bartender. Playing as W.M is a great idea, sure he might be mad at Fitst Civ./Templars I'm sure he is that kind of person that won't go on pure revenge. He's to wise for that.

Yeah, for sure it’s a “possible” son, not something that we’re sure of. William Miles would be great cause he’s driven by various emotions now which can make him do whatever it takes to finish what was started. A possible son of Desmond would be great and it would actually be amazing to break-free from living in synch with real life modern day. We can just skip to 2022 and start from there, at some point.

Actually having an antagonist deleted sounds rare and original compared to giving her directly totall control and end with an boss battle. It makes sence to go the the time of the First Civ. to find a way to kill Juno, she lived then so her weakness would be shown at some point.

I just feel like “deleting” her would sound a lot like a rushed idea. I mean how hard would it be to delete a file? I know she’s Juno not just some file but it would still feel as rushed and cliche as Desmond touching an orb, dying and saving the world in a very short and badly directed scene. I’m actually interested in seeing her rule, seeing a dystopian world because of her. We’ve seen the post-apocalyptic world had we let the world be destroyed by the solar flare, in that cutscene and I’d be interested to see how the world will face a different kind of apocalypse/end under Juno’s rule.

Hans684
05-18-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah. I feel the same about politics. I believe If I ever became one, I’d make sure I solve people’s problems more than having these prestigious greetings and names and all this show-biz. I’d try to help people as much as I can but I do believe that power corrupts... so I might not be the same when I’m the president.

If you ever become president, give me call. I'd happily be an advisor and someone has to make sure power don't corrupt. Consider me your NiccolÚ di Bernardo dei Machiavelli.

I do visit the Wiki and read about all those AC related stories and analysis. They’re interesting. My only problem is that I’d rather have this rich story being implemented into the games rather than just found online. I wish games become richer so that the story is given in the games and those websites and extras will be just extras. I mean if AC can have a true modern day experience and real dialogues and progress of events within the games, it would be much more fun, not to mention how there’s much more emotion in seeing the events unfold than reading a dialogue on some website. They can use these websites to further expand on the experience. However, I feel like the games only offer historical story progress an the modern day has turn into a shattered mess.

Why not a rich story in both? Progress is important, it doesn't matter where it comes from. I like that the story is expanding/progressing online, if we only had story progress with the games we wouldn't have had time to play AC3 by now since they also have to build up the arc of Daniel Cross since he is in AC3. The story would move far to slow. "There is a difference of what we see to be true and what we know to be true", "What's true and what it is, is not always the same". Quote from Al Mualim a Achilles with a few errors, don't remember them word for word. I still find the death of Blackbeard emotional even if I read it, some time ago I did by Blackbeard: The Lost Journal. I read it like any other AC material and expected his death to be in it, yet it hit me just as hard reading it as watching him die in the game. Still find it sad. I guess it is a matter of taste. Dissapointment =/= mess. I'd prefer if they use whatever they have to progress the story, it halter it to not do.

I enjoyed all AC modern day except for ACIV. Trust me, I tried giving ACIV modern day a chance. It started out as interesting but later, it turned out to be nothing more than just puzzles that unlock old files. I’d rather have these files unlocked on acinitiates.com than having them in a new game that is supposed to give new information. I know Desmond’s death was a significant event but I’d rather see more cutscenes than have a floating iPad play computer games and unlock them.

I trust you, those files is something people have always complained about. People wanted awnsers, so they gave us some. I agree those files should be on Initiates, but then Initiates should be open for everyone like it began. You do know that we can have a protagonist and still have self contained stories, a character don't need its own saga/trilogy because Desmond did.

I even enjoyed AC:R modern day and The Lost Archive. Those were mainly first person but at least I knew whom am playing as and there was a story unfolding about relevant events that we wanted to know or enjoyed seeing them unfold, not to mention the whole design of these missions was breathtaking. I love modern/futuristic interior designs and those provided the best.

Everything is connected, Connection is power. The story has and always will be relevant no matter if #353353 or #78356 fan feels and thinks everything is ruined. AC is bigger than that, it shouldn't hold fast feelings and what people think. It to mixed and opinion, it should progress. It doesn't matter how. Story above all else. Let's say people made the Devs change the ending of AC3, and Desmond's story continues. Well all in all he would end up as just an Assassin. Like Daniel after killing The Mentor ended up as just a Templar, he lost what made him special and as said by W.M ends up as nothing but a symbol. Daniel is the sick "son" of Vidic that at the end of the day would have ended up replaced by Otso Berg(think that the new guys name). He was loosing importance, is that a future people want for Desmond? A symbol loosing it's importance. It's like wanting the Assassin Insignia to loose importance by taking away the Creed.

Yeah, for sure it’s a “possible” son, not something that we’re sure of. William Miles would be great cause he’s driven by various emotions now which can make him do whatever it takes to finish what was started. A possible son of Desmond would be great and it would actually be amazing to break-free from living in synch with real life modern day. We can just skip to 2022 and start from there, at some point.

He is back in the game to, if you have followed Initiates. He came back becouse what they are fighting for is bigger than him, Desmond and all of them. He is over Desmond's death and is going something, we just don't know what. We can break-free once Juno is taken care of.

I just feel like “deleting” her would sound a lot like a rushed idea. I mean how hard would it be to delete a file? I know she’s Juno not just some file but it would still feel as rushed and cliche as Desmond touching an orb, dying and saving the world in a very short and badly directed scene. I’m actually interested in seeing her rule, seeing a dystopian world because of her. We’ve seen the post-apocalyptic world had we let the world be destroyed by the solar flare, in that cutscene and I’d be interested to see how the world will face a different kind of apocalypse/end under Juno’s rule.

You mean; How hard is it to get to the file? I'm sure the people supporting her would do anything, absolutely anything to save her. Including breaking a flying IPad working with the assassins. That's the ting, since AC has always followed the real world(past and present) we won't see a dystopian world unless it is an other calculation. It's a great idea itself but it's "look another alien kind trying to rule the world". I know they aren't aliens but funny enough a lot of fans thinks so.

RinoTheBouncer
05-22-2014, 10:00 AM
If you ever become president, give me call. I'd happily be an advisor and someone has to make sure power don't corrupt. Consider me your NiccolÚ di Bernardo dei Machiavelli.

We can be a great team! I definitely would call you.

Why not a rich story in both? Progress is important, it doesn't matter where it comes from. I like that the story is expanding/progressing online, if we only had story progress with the games we wouldn't have had time to play AC3 by now since they also have to build up the arc of Daniel Cross since he is in AC3. The story would move far to slow. "There is a difference of what we see to be true and what we know to be true", "What's true and what it is, is not always the same". Quote from Al Mualim a Achilles with a few errors, don't remember them word for word. I still find the death of Blackbeard emotional even if I read it, some time ago I did by Blackbeard: The Lost Journal. I read it like any other AC material and expected his death to be in it, yet it hit me just as hard reading it as watching him die in the game. Still find it sad. I guess it is a matter of taste. Dissapointment =/= mess. I'd prefer if they use whatever they have to progress the story, it halter it to not do.

Iíd love to have a rich story in both. Itís just that Iím a bigger fan of the visual story telling than the written one. I prefer video games and movies over books. I feel like thereís a lot of feeling in dialogues in games, especially when they come after some challenging gameplay, more than comic books. However, I donít mind any other form of extra story telling as long as the game is already rich and doing itís job well. I mean, I donít like them to make games lacking and compensate that in books.

I trust you, those files is something people have always complained about. People wanted awnsers, so they gave us some. I agree those files should be on Initiates, but then Initiates should be open for everyone like it began. You do know that we can have a protagonist and still have self contained stories, a character don't need its own saga/trilogy because Desmond did.

I know, we donít need a trilogy to have a character. But at least give us a character. I honestly feel more me playing as Lara Croft than playing as this floating iPad. Another thing is that Iím not digging these self-contained stories idea cause to me, AC felt like a TV series, especially with the annual releases. There was a worthy continuation that I waited for each year. However, if they become self contained than this whole spark will be halved.

You mean; How hard is it to get to the file? I'm sure the people supporting her would do anything, absolutely anything to save her. Including breaking a flying IPad working with the assassins. That's the ting, since AC has always followed the real world(past and present) we won't see a dystopian world unless it is an other calculation. It's a great idea itself but it's "look another alien kind trying to rule the world". I know they aren't aliens but funny enough a lot of fans thinks so.

I hope they break the flying iPad already so we can see a real human :P

All joking aside, Iíd love to see her story evolving more, affecting stuff more. Maybe she can pull something like Eagle Eyeís ARIA A.I., controlling traffic lights, trains, making calls..etc. and basically ruling the city with her control over every computerized thing.

king-hailz
05-22-2014, 01:36 PM
What If eve so somehow comes to the modern world to defeat eve... actually forget that.. galena is the new modern day character and we defeat junior however the world gets destroyed with a few survivors... and then we travel to the future to see that the world is controlled by the first civilization... or something good like that... I really liked that the modern day was in the future from AC1- revelations... It kinda got boring in AC3 but that was still 100 times better than AC4 I want thus story to end with June and then we go way forward in the future.. They really have so many possibilities...

Hans684
05-23-2014, 05:52 PM
We can be a great team! I definitely would call you.

Indeed and I'm going to remember that.

I’d love to have a rich story in both. It’s just that I’m a bigger fan of the visual story telling than the written one. I prefer video games and movies over books. I feel like there’s a lot of feeling in dialogues in games, especially when they come after some challenging gameplay, more than comic books. However, I don’t mind any other form of extra story telling as long as the game is already rich and doing it’s job well. I mean, I don’t like them to make games lacking and compensate that in books.

Ah, there is the difference. I love to read books(crime, historical/mythical etc...). In other word, more or less like AC. Other than that I don't really care, a good and detailed written story or a good visual story but with less details(books have more). Books or games, I feel for characters. Blackbeard is the character I feel most for out of anything played or read, loosing him was like loosing somebody in my family. I can't look at the sea without remembering it(his death) and the rest of Black Flag. Initiates(and other media) is extra form of of story telling, games and movies will always be less rich because of the lack of details that books provide with no problem. When making a book to movie/TV series a lot will be cut, books are far to rich to be covered well enough in other media.

I know, we don’t need a trilogy to have a character. But at least give us a character. I honestly feel more me playing as Lara Croft than playing as this floating iPad. Another thing is that I’m not digging these self-contained stories idea cause to me, AC felt like a TV series, especially with the annual releases. There was a worthy continuation that I waited for each year. However, if they become self contained than this whole spark will be halved.

Don't play TR but I get the point and agree. I don't mind if the story is self-contained or not, I care about its performance and how much it progresses the story. I'm not only talking about if it progresses the story of the game itself but also overall. Like does affect anything? We still have the comics, at least they are not FP.

I hope they break the flying iPad already so we can see a real human :P
All joking aside, I’d love to see her story evolving more, affecting stuff more. Maybe she can pull something like Eagle Eye’s ARIA A.I., controlling traffic lights, trains, making calls..etc. and basically ruling the city with her control over every computerized thing.

That makes sence if she don't get a body, I hope she do in Unity. That also sounds a lot like W_D too, maybe they can have a rouge A.I created by Blume that "escaped" and have taken over Chicago. The code name of the A.I could be Juno(Easter egg).

RinoTheBouncer
05-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Ah, there is the difference. I love to read books(crime, historical/mythical etc...). In other word, more or less like AC. Other than that I don't really care, a good and detailed written story or a good visual story but with less details(books have more). Books or games, I feel for characters. Blackbeard is the character I feel most for out of anything played or read, loosing him was like loosing somebody in my family. I can't look at the sea without remembering it(his death) and the rest of Black Flag. Initiates(and other media) is extra form of of story telling, games and movies will always be less rich because of the lack of details that books provide with no problem. When making a book to movie/TV series a lot will be cut, books are far to rich to be covered well enough in other media.

Yeah, I guess it’s more of a preference of the type of media we like to know the story with. What I hope for is that the game shows more events and not just rely on other stuff because no matter how big a franchise may get, a lot of people are gonna be stuck with the most mainstream parts of it, which is the game itself. So a lot of people are gonna miss-out a lot of parts.

Don't play TR but I get the point and agree. I don't mind if the story is self-contained or not, I care about its performance and how much it progresses the story. I'm not only talking about if it progresses the story of the game itself but also overall. Like does affect anything? We still have the comics, at least they are not FP.

A self-contain story can be good but I’m saying that AC as a franchise has got me used to it being connected, especially in terms of modern day progress and that’s what justified the annual releases and what made it entertaining to me because I know next year, I’ll see the next “episode” of this adventure and it’s only a matter of time before the new trailer emerges...etc.

That makes sence if she don't get a body, I hope she do in Unity. That also sounds a lot like W_D too, maybe they can have a rouge A.I created by Blume that "escaped" and have taken over Chicago. The code name of the A.I could be Juno(Easter egg).

My dream is that W_D and AC become connected. I know it’s unlikely and that it’ll most likely be just easter eggs and references but I had hoped that the two games would be one historical, one modern day and both exist in the same universe. I like your idea of BLUME’s rogue A.I., Juno.

Hans684
05-24-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I guess it’s more of a preference of the type of media we like to know the story with. What I hope for is that the game shows more events and not just rely on other stuff because no matter how big a franchise may get, a lot of people are gonna be stuck with the most mainstream parts of it, which is the game itself. So a lot of people are gonna miss-out a lot of parts.

That's kinda Ubisoft's and the fanbase's fault. It's Ubisoft's fault for not marketing them as clear as the games and the fans fault for not looking it up. I agree the games should show more either MD or historical but with extra for of storytelling will always have a lot more than games becouse they allow more detailed storytelling. That's is why people most of the time say "the book is better than the movie" becouse the movie is going to miss-out a lot of parts.

A self-contain story can be good but I’m saying that AC as a franchise has got me used to it being connected, especially in terms of modern day progress and that’s what justified the annual releases and what made it entertaining to me because I know next year, I’ll see the next “episode” of this adventure and it’s only a matter of time before the new trailer emerges...etc.

Self-contained or not, AC will always be connected. There is an older post of mine where I go trough all the connections from when Black Bart got Edward in prison to his death and Hatytham, from Haytham to Connor, from Connor to Desmond etc... When making that post(couldn't find it) I connected everything fro the recent games(3 and BF), I could have gone back to AC(1) but then I would be posting in days. If I find I will add it on this post or in a future post. Think the movie Cloud Atlas(recommend), it's the best example I've got.

My dream is that W_D and AC become connected. I know it’s unlikely and that it’ll most likely be just easter eggs and references but I had hoped that the two games would be one historical, one modern day and both exist in the same universe. I like your idea of BLUME’s rogue A.I., Juno.

I too wanted that, to begin with but now I prefer that they are apart. Sure I would love but...I don't know. Just want it to be something for itself. I'm at the moment holding back ideas of W_D sequal's, mainly becouse it might not be my kind of game. Even trough I doubt that,it's just to save my own skin.