PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft won t bring simple deathmatch back, sad, sad

unbelievabletr
01-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Well, i got an answer from ubisoft, no, there aren t any plans to bring sdm back. He knows, that the vetrans are missing this mode, but they can t change the game, because of the technical reasons. Well, Then ac lost its attraction to me. I don t know any other games, where you can play a deathmatch without any weapons, thats why i liked sdm here. Sad, sad, well, seems ubisoft decided to make the community smaller. Many germans stoped already playing ac, because we are getting disconnected non stop. Well, now few more people will left ac too, because of sdm.

Jarek23
01-06-2014, 09:18 PM
I haven't tried to customize anything in the lab, but perhaps you can do something there to create SDMs? With AC3 I really missed Infection mode, but eventually got over it. I guess the community isn't that large and the more playlists they have, the emptier the rooms, so they have to remove some modes I guess.

unbelievabletr
01-06-2014, 09:23 PM
For creating sdm in the gamelab, i need more friends. And earlier, i could play, whenever i wanted, now i depend, if my friends are online or not. Sadly, because many of my friends are living in the different time zones, i can t play whenever i want anymore.

redka243
01-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Theres a guy on the forums who made an sdm clan
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/821990-Simple-Deathmatch-Clan?p=9470995#post9470995

DomdudeDaGreat
01-06-2014, 09:55 PM
As much as I would love to see SDM return can you please stop spamming these threads? There are like 20 of them already. You should just bump the same one...

unbelievabletr
01-06-2014, 10:20 PM
lol...and? sdm deserve it to be named in 20 threads.....lol lol

unbelievabletr
01-06-2014, 10:21 PM
And yo, i saw the xbox clan.But im playing ps3 and i am already in a sdm clan, but how i said, we live all in different timezones

MrTentacleGuy17
01-07-2014, 11:46 PM
It would be awesome if they made it a public gamelab mode. However even then -- for the past few weeks I've been trying and trying to play a public gamelab on PC but I haven't been able to find enough players to connect, even for a single game. Does nobody play them?

unbelievabletr
01-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Me and a friend would like to play this saturday, at 21 o clock middle european time, gamelab simple deathmatch. Or maybe on friday. Does anyone have lust and time to join us, so we get a lobby?

I ll be happy about every answer. PSN unbelievable79

By the way, we play on ps3.

DeanOMiite
01-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Kind of a side point here but...I must have been missing something in the last few games cuz I HATED simple deathmatch. No way to hide, people running around like maniacs, nearly impossible to be sneaky, etc. And I never heard anybody talking about SDM on the forums before it was removed...like, literally almost never. I'm not knocking those of you that liked it, you're completely free to like things that I don't like. I just can't believe the uproar that the removal of SDM has caused since, again, I almost NEVER saw anybody talking about it, good or bad.

Though, I never heard anybody talking much about chases either and Ubi removed those so...maybe that's just what they do? "We don't know how people feel about something? They might like it, they might hate it, but they never discuss it....so...obviously, remove it."

Ysanoire
01-10-2014, 05:37 PM
And I never heard anybody talking about SDM on the forums before it was removed...like, literally almost never. I'm not knocking those of you that liked it, you're completely free to like things that I don't like. I just can't believe the uproar that the removal of SDM has caused since, again, I almost NEVER saw anybody talking about it, good or bad.

Lol, now you know - some people actually liked it.

I can't speak for everyone, but SDM was enjoyable to me simply because it was different. And I disagree it was full of people running around like maniacs, the mode actually promoted stealth. Like, stealth in the Thief/Dishonored sense - hiding behind obstacles, figuring out the safest route etc. Normal deathmatch on the other hand was all about people going out in the open and smokebombing the s.h.i.t out of everything around them. And of course, I like regular DM a lot, but sometimes you just want the game to be a little different.

unbelievabletr
01-10-2014, 08:05 PM
then you had the bad luck to play sdm with wrong people, who didn t liked sdm and so they start to run, simple to disturb the game of another players. I had the luck to play my first sdm with good people in the lobby. so i saw, how good the mode is. That is it what i liked at sdm, that i have somehow to sneak to my target, without beeing recognized and get a lot of points. It was a good challenge in acr to get the extreme variety. Well and that runners, you have them in every mode, not only in sdm.

Ysanoire
01-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Only thing annoying about SDM were the roofers, lol. I mean, the trolls constantly sitting in the tree in North End, or hanging from the tree in Wolcott, or perching on a lantern in the Harbour, lol. With no ranged abilities like knives you were forced to chase them a little bit... but that's ok, all part of the game.

unbelievabletr
01-10-2014, 08:26 PM
thats why i never liked north end, because my target stood always together with my pursuers on the same roof, so i could only stay still and watch them, how they were looking for me....lol but with patience, after a while, they all came down