PDA

View Full Version : Update

KiBaFuS
01-06-2014, 11:45 AM
When will the new patch, why so long always have to wait for patches when will fix when they Fixed bugs in single player. Sorry for my english. I can not get out of the game for departures departures appeared when patch 1.02 came before him everything was fine, and social events often worked, now they generally do not social events, answer why ubisoft can not release normal patches for their games.

Mr_Shade
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi,

If you have technical issues with the game, please contact support:

www.support.ubi.com

They may have solutions for the problems you are having.

Any news of future updates - will be posted when we have some.

KmarkoPL
01-06-2014, 02:51 PM
He already said Social events , I did call CS and always the same response !
Last time they requested me to send them my DXdiag log !
WTF !
It is not problem with my PC ,just like KIBERKILL said , be for patch 1.02 all was working fine , then the patch was released , all social events are gone !
Why there is no official statement form Ubisoft ?!

KiBaFuS
01-06-2014, 02:52 PM
There is one problem after patch 1.04, missing costumes Altair, Ezio and Connor, a friend the same problem, I want to quickly released a patch 1.05, and fixed it, thank you. Costumes may be gone when I synced the game in AC Initiates, or when I activated the season pass. Sorry for my english.

Mr_Shade
01-06-2014, 03:04 PM
He already said Social events , I did call CS and always the same response !
Last time they requested me to send them my DXdiag log !
WTF !
It is not problem with my PC ,just like KIBERKILL said , be for patch 1.02 all was working fine , then the patch was released , all social events are gone !
Why there is no official statement form Ubisoft ?!
Hi,

If you contacted Support - they should have told you that Social events are currently working - however they are very rare.. some users have reported never seeing any, so the team are investigating.

KiBaFuS
01-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Give me costumes Altair, Ezio and Connor, they too disappeared. I got them in the previous game.