PDA

View Full Version : UPlay Downloading...

LoneSpectre
01-06-2014, 11:34 AM
I tried to install ACIV BF via the disc i purchased. It stuck in downloading updates and i haven't yet played the game. the download takes forever for the remaining 3MB. Pls help.

Locopells
01-06-2014, 04:12 PM
You just have to go away and leave it to do it's thing. Make sure nothing else on your computer is using the net. Same goes for any other computers using your net connection. Uplay downloads hog the entire bandwidth for the whole house here...

rommel.juntilla
01-14-2014, 10:30 AM
thanks for your reply. its been 3 weeks and its not yet completed. tried to re-install the game but still stuck on the last 3MB of files.

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 11:56 AM
thanks for your reply. its been 3 weeks and its not yet completed. tried to re-install the game but still stuck on the last 3MB of files.
Hi,

That's very, very odd - you don't have any firewall blocking the connection, do you?

Have you also contacted support?

If not, please do:

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

Locopells
01-14-2014, 12:12 PM
Weird. Not sure what would cause that. The only thing I can suggest - other than going to Ubi support, and I suspect they'll say this as well - is that you try starting over. Not sure how though, you'll have to Google it.