PDA

View Full Version : Locate James Kidd quest

WickedSasinz
01-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Well after trying to finish this quest all day long I decided to post this tonight, the quest is a JOKE and my fingers hurt so i can not play anymore, fix the quest developers. i'm putting ac4 on the shelf till fingers heal.

kucingminummilo
01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Well after trying to finish this quest all day long I decided to post this tonight, the quest is a JOKE and my fingers hurt so i can not play anymore, fix the quest developers. i'm putting ac4 on the shelf till fingers heal.

Hi there fellow gamer!

1. You are posting single player topic on the multiplayer forum\, which is a no no here.

2. You didn't adequately explain what is the problem you are facing with the quest for people to help you with it. Was it too difficult? Was it too tedious? Was it bugged? Was there any glitch? You simply stated your opinion that it was awful and that your fingers hurt. Please elaborate so that we could help you with it.

3. Whatever it is you are struggling with, I am sure you can easily find guides and walkthrough on youtube to help you with it. There are tons of people uploading AC4 walkthrough videos there. Simply search "Locate James Kidd quest" on youtube and you'd find at least 5 relevant hits. Here's the top hit from the search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEfPkG6rus). Hope this helps.