PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo store and season pass..

lebrine
01-06-2014, 09:08 AM
3 weeks ago I brought the AC4:BF season pass from the ingame abstergo store, I received confirmation in my mailbox and the payment shows up on my credit card bill.
There is one problem however, I actually don't have the season pass and support have been totally unhelpful.
Have I lost that money? has anyone else had similar problems?

Locopells
01-06-2014, 04:14 PM
No, there's been some major fu*k up over the release of Freedom's Cry, they're taking ages with me too.

mgdiock
01-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Oh wow! Glad I am not the only person with that issue! Misery loves company. The only question I have is why Ubisoft would continue to sell the Season Pass if they cannot reliably deliver on it?

guest-01VHMV3U
01-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Mmm...that's strange. I also purchased Season Pass at in-game Abstergo store on Jan 4th and received Season Pass key in my e-mail on Jan 5th. 0_0

lebrine
01-07-2014, 01:31 PM
i'm thinking we might actually have to take our missing purchases to trading standards. I haven't heard anything back from support for 2 weeks, so I am guessing they cant be bothered at all...
I mean how hard can it be to activate our season passes? ^^

mgdiock
01-08-2014, 03:33 PM
I have an update on this. I called Ubisoft Support today at 888-824-7038 and spoke with Chris. He is a supervisor and a really nice guy. I wanted to be mad when I called, and he was just to pleasant to be mad at. He apologized, because they have received numerous tickets via e-mail that they are trying to work which is why they haven't gotten to all of them. He asked me where I purchased my DLC, and I mentioned "in-game" (Where ACIV is running and the third party processed it. In my case it was Ultra-Pay). He said that the system has been very wonky, and they are working to resolve it. He had me boot directly into UPlay. When I did, all of my DLC still says "buy now". He said if this is still the case on Friday, call back and they will give me a 100% credit, so I can purchase it for free through U-play versus the game. He said this works a lot better. So to summarize, if you buy DLC, do it through U-play, not the game, and if you are having problems and have put a ticket in for Uplay support, call and speak with someone. I hope this helps!