PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still huting for social events? Add me and others please.

NATHANnpc808
01-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Well.....Looks like i will have to keep searching the hard way so here is my Uplay acc: NATHANnpc808 (same if u want to add me on psn)
Also if you want to be added on uplay or etc post here so we can end this faster.

KHShadowrunner
01-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Shadowrunner61, I'll be adding you soon, just started playing yesterday (but I dunno if there's some kind of platform-restriction that prevents helping :(...) on the PC version.

NATHANnpc808
01-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Shadowrunner61, I'll be adding you soon, just started playing yesterday (but I dunno if there's some kind of platform-restriction that prevents helping :(...) on the PC version.

Its all okay.With a uplay account you can add players that play on xbox, playstation or computer.
In my opinion it is a great idea, but i think you know already that social events are freaking broken so adding friends can help you and others a LOT.

andywhoa
01-07-2014, 05:14 AM
I just added you. For the love of god let's find this crap.

Alphran
01-07-2014, 06:31 PM
My uPlay and PSN ID is Alphran. I have a question though, how exactly does the social event thing work? How do you alert your friends or see your friend's alert of a discovery? Is it automatic? How long does a social event last?

NATHANnpc808
01-07-2014, 08:25 PM
My uPlay and PSN ID is Alphran. I have a question though, how exactly does the social event thing work? How do you alert your friends or see your friend's alert of a discovery? Is it automatic? How long does a social event last?

Social events happens at random time while you play the single player mode. To share a social event all you have to do is "finish it" example: kill a white whale, defeat a royal convoy, or open a social chest. Now all you have to know is that they are extremely mfmfmfmmfmfmfmmfmfmfmmf hard to find so be patient

Alphran
01-07-2014, 09:51 PM
And how do you know if your friends got the event?