PDA

View Full Version : Help: Stuck on Pyramid climb in AC III: The Redemption

StealthInfidel
01-06-2014, 01:58 AM
I am stuck at the portion of this sequence when flying from the partial piece of wood to the upper portion of the pyramid. The game gives me the symbol needed to activate the flight option from the ground to the piece of wood but not from the piece of wood to the upper portion of the pyramid. I had tried for a while to figure it out before turning to youtube and from watching those videos another flight symbol should appear. I figured it was a game glitch so I restarted and still no luck, then restarted the game entirely and still not appearing. I ultimately re-installed the game and the symbol still does not appear. any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated! I'm not really sure what else to try at this point.

Thanks greatly in advance!

Fatal-Feit
01-06-2014, 03:23 AM
Try watching a walkthrough on Youtube.

Locopells
01-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Only thing I've found is that you sometimes need to waggle the camera around for the icon to appear.

StealthInfidel
01-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Figured it out. For whatever reason running the game on three monitors created a glitch in the pyramid. I was able to get this figured out, I do appreciate the responses!

SM

Juniorwolfe
04-17-2014, 01:02 AM
Figured it out. For whatever reason running the game on three monitors created a glitch in the pyramid. I was able to get this figured out, I do appreciate the responses!

SM

Thanks for the triple screen idea. I have been battling this for the past half hour. Tried everything, watched videos, etc. Switched it front 3 monitors to 1, worked on the first try. Woot Woot! Thanks again.

Wyatt Wolfe Jr