PDA

View Full Version : Cheats and Kenway's Fleet

skullywag00
01-05-2014, 11:56 PM
So I was playing with cheats yesterday and I tried the max wanted level and I took on 3-4 lvl60 man o wars and I now have two sets of identical man o wars somehow? Cool, but is that normal or did it glitch out? Two "Old Scratch" max man o war and two maxed "Cudgel" man o war. I didn't have those before I turned on the cheats but I sent the ships to my fleet with the cheats on and had them later with the cheats off. The game claims to not save when cheats are one, no money, progress etc was made, but I kept those. Also taking over multiple man o wars while being perpetually drunk is exceptionally entertaining :D

IWGCJoeCool
01-06-2014, 02:01 AM
So I was playing with cheats yesterday and I tried the max wanted level and I took on 3-4 lvl60 man o wars and I now have two sets of identical man o wars somehow? Cool, but is that normal or did it glitch out? Two "Old Scratch" max man o war and two maxed "Cudgel" man o war. I didn't have those before I turned on the cheats but I sent the ships to my fleet with the cheats on and had them later with the cheats off. The game claims to not save when cheats are one, no money, progress etc was made, but I kept those. Also taking over multiple man o wars while being perpetually drunk is exceptionally entertaining :D

i havent played at all with any of the Cheats, and i have doubles and triples of the same ships in my Kenway Fleet.

my biggest disappointment(if you want to call it that), was not being able to keep any of the Legendarys. all i got was some hippo hurricane ramming speed i didnt really need.

JC