PDA

View Full Version : One man army

andywhoa
01-05-2014, 11:40 PM
So there I am trying to board a ship, but my crew won't throw over any lines. Had to go over and handle business all by myself.

http://i.imgur.com/iW12d9k.jpg

Kagurra
01-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Okaaay....

MasterAssasin84
01-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Yea this has happened to me once or twice !! stupid question shoot me down in flames should you wish you held the Boarding button until the Jackdaw docked next to the intended victim ? rather than just tap it ?

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Something similar happened me, there was a man of war docked at some cove, I dived in swam over and cleared the ship myself, but I had to swim back and shoot it anyway so I could get the loot. Its much easier to clear a ship on your own, than with your crew.

andywhoa
01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Something similar happened me, there was a man of war docked at some cove, I dived in swam over and cleared the ship myself, but I had to swim back and shoot it anyway so I could get the loot. Its much easier to clear a ship on your own, than with your crew.

Right as I rammed it, the indicator to dock came up and I immediately held O. The boats were thrashing about and I somehow ended up in front of the ship and my crew just stood there.

MasterAssasin84
01-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Right as I rammed it, the indicator to dock came up and I immediately held O. The boats were thrashing about and I somehow ended up in front of the ship and my crew just stood there.

Or they gave a very late reaction :confused: ! what ever the case i have seen this once or twice , for a AAA game i would have expected the engine to run a bit smoother lol !!

andywhoa
01-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Or they gave a very late reaction :confused: ! what ever the case i have seen this once or twice , for a AAA game i would have expected the engine to run a bit smoother lol !!

I don't man. I stood there for a while laughing and waiting. Finally, I just jumped over and did the job.

aL_____eX
01-06-2014, 12:27 AM
What happens when you try to take the wheel again? Is there an option to board the ship again? I think this happened to me... I released O (PS3) too early and waited until I realized, I didn't really give the command to board.

DinoSteve1
01-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Once I shot two ships that where beside each other and when I went to board the one I was nearest to, the game made me board the one on the otherside.

Vigarious
01-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Better take a fancy picture with ma hend held cemera, instead of a scumbag screenshot.

Kagurra
01-06-2014, 02:09 AM

That's because the boarding combat wasn't fully developed IMO and your crew hits you ALL THE FING TIME. God that's so stupid. And random enemies will attack you from outside of the combat group you're in and you can't counter it.