PDA

View Full Version : UBI Experten ~vs~ RBJ of the Luftwaffe

XyZspineZyX
07-23-2003, 03:18 PM
I have been compiling spectacular claims of the online Experten, and for comparison several claims from their Ace competitor, RBJ. Personally, the only difference I can see is that RBJ is more poetic, indeed, almost Xen~like...

RedDeth::
i know i get 15 to to 35 kills a day depending how long i fly. and i fly 5 to 6 days a week and i flew 4 years in janes ww2 fighters previous, and a top ace could get 100 kills a night in there on a long day which i did uncounted times.

xSuicidecharlie::
I grabed 1,000 and a full realism server (minus complex engine mangament because I'm still learning and perfecting that offline) on my first online dogfight.

H_Butcher::
I have been flying WWII Online for two years and in the last 18 months that they have been keeping track of personal stats I have approximately 3000 air-to-air kills in aircraft...

shooting offline ace AI is not even in same ballpark as shooting at real live online aces...offline is easy.even ace ai.

Hawgdog::
I'm an ace often taking out any number of planes chasing my teammates, and I've read your...ah, your...'quotes' for a year now. I still can't tell your an ace.

hey i know most all the online aces. so if RBJ tells us who he is we will know if hes an ace...every squad has one or sometimes two....i keep track. two squads have MANY aces.

----------- For comparison...

RBJ::
- I can pop off 100 a night easy.

- 10 kills a day is nothing.

A comparison of the desperate Experten claims above with the amusingly, indeed hilarious, contradictory numbers from RBJ, one can only reason RBJ is having enormous fun wanking many online puds.ubi

Note:: The phrase "RBJ of the Luftwaffe" was accidentally leaked, Releaced into the pubic domain in a ubi Experten thread about RBJ several weeks ago.

XyZspineZyX
07-23-2003, 03:18 PM
I have been compiling spectacular claims of the online Experten, and for comparison several claims from their Ace competitor, RBJ. Personally, the only difference I can see is that RBJ is more poetic, indeed, almost Xen~like...

i know i get 15 to to 35 kills a day depending how long i fly. and i fly 5 to 6 days a week and i flew 4 years in janes ww2 fighters previous, and a top ace could get 100 kills a night in there on a long day which i did uncounted times.

xSuicidecharlie::
I grabed 1,000 and a full realism server (minus complex engine mangament because I'm still learning and perfecting that offline) on my first online dogfight.

H_Butcher::
I have been flying WWII Online for two years and in the last 18 months that they have been keeping track of personal stats I have approximately 3000 air-to-air kills in aircraft...

shooting offline ace AI is not even in same ballpark as shooting at real live online aces...offline is easy.even ace ai.

Hawgdog::
I'm an ace often taking out any number of planes chasing my teammates, and I've read your...ah, your...'quotes' for a year now. I still can't tell your an ace.

hey i know most all the online aces. so if RBJ tells us who he is we will know if hes an ace...every squad has one or sometimes two....i keep track. two squads have MANY aces.

----------- For comparison...

- I can pop off 100 a night easy.

- 10 kills a day is nothing.

A comparison of the desperate Experten claims above with the amusingly, indeed hilarious, contradictory numbers from RBJ, one can only reason RBJ is having enormous fun wanking many online puds.ubi

Note:: The phrase "RBJ of the Luftwaffe" was accidentally leaked, Releaced into the pubic domain in a ubi Experten thread about RBJ several weeks ago.

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Kills in DF servers that is....
So what?

Most of these "Experten" do crazy cheating things like Climb! or Shoot Straight or (Heaven Forbid) BnZ!!

What is so amazing about shooting a bunch of goons chasing each others tails anyway? DF servers are a turkey shoot, anyone can get 1000 2000 3000 points within an hour if there are enough targets and they put their mind to it.

Nothing amazing about that IMHO. Compare it to your kills/death ratio in a Team COOP game maybe where pilots are pilots and not just gun toting point *****s...

Sorry I went off on one there /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

JG5_UnKle

"Know and use all the capabilities of your airplane. If you don't sooner or later, somebody who does, will kick your ***"

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/victoria.stevens/jg5_logo.jpg