PDA

View Full Version : All right. Here's what I don't get about the ending... [SPOILERS]

andywhoa
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM
At the end of the game, Kenway gives Great Inagua to the Assassins.

How, exactly, are the Assassins supposed to live with all the drunk pirates and harlots already inhabiting the island? I can't imagine that would go over well.

lothario-da-be
01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
You are digging to deep into this bro.

Pathfinder4879
01-05-2014, 08:42 PM
The pirates only inhabit the small village by the Cove, not the Mansion or the remainder of the island plenty of land for both of the two to live

andywhoa
01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Ah Tabai going to be so mad

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
I'd imagine without Edward the pirates would be more inclined to go elsewhere.

RoBg03
01-05-2014, 08:55 PM
it'd be good cover for their real intentions...but i guess if they really wanted to get rid of the pirate presence they'd have no problem. i thought it was more a case of edward just saying 'keep it' as he left that life behind.

LeVoyageur07
01-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Drunk pirates and harlots makes a good cover so that the Templars don't find their location.

andywhoa
01-05-2014, 09:10 PM
You guys practice your swords. Mentor is going to go do some recon at the brothel.

DarkAngelDante
01-05-2014, 10:43 PM
You should remember from Assassin's Creed 2 that the fighter's guild, thieves guild, and brothels were always working hand in hand and in the same towns. Hell you even have Ezio build a fort for the fighters, houses for the thieves, and a brothel in Monterigioni.

MasterAssasin84
01-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Well i assume the golden era of piracy was coming to a conclusion ! and not forgetting Edward had made quite an impression on both the Pirate republic and the Assassin brotherhood so not dismissing the fact that Edward became and accomplished master Assassin which in turn the purpose of the island changed thus his departure from the Caribbean handed it over to the Assassin Brotherhood. i hardly think the Assassin's are going to be phased by a group of whats left of drunken pirates !! :)

IWGCJoeCool
01-06-2014, 01:52 AM
wow, did they write a Sobriety and Celibacy clause into "The Creed"? lol i hate it when i miss staff meetings.

seriously, the "game" has always featured the so-called underbelly of society and taken great pains to highlite the nobility of such people. the Assassins have always professed a freedom for people to make their own choices in life.

do what you want
do what you want, if it's harmful to you, we'll try to help you.
do what you want, if it's harmful to others, we'll kill you

simple

JC

itsamea-mario
01-06-2014, 08:21 AM
It's a big island.
And a big house.

pirate1802
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Meh, I imagine pirates and assassins had a sort-of understanding anyway, just like Ezio did with the mercenarios and *****s. Assassins are known to revel in the presence of the darker elements of the society. Many pirates are already assassins. I don't see how it would be a problem.