PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and must have for 5. expansion.

gusser5527
01-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Recently Duel of champions have been getting really popular and ccg are getting really popular now.
Duel of champions have gotten some competition from other ccg games.
English is not my first language, so dont get pissed off by spelling :p

This is what i feel and my ideas to improve this game.

First 2VS2 should be added like where you create teams up to 3 teams per account. so 1 team with 2 persons. there they will have 2vs2 ELO and ranking system same as the normal duels. The really brigth side about this option is that it will make it even more unique and who does not want there gaem to be unique and fun.

They will function these ways:
2 heroesVS 2 heroes

The turns will go this way: one of the allied hero plays, then one enemy hero, then the other ally and the other enemy hero.

The duel layout:
8 lines and 8 rows on each side. There will only be 2 events in play each turn.

This will be really fun, and will allow us to play co-operativly with our friends.

Some kind of gamemode where you choose on faction you want to play, and it pops up 1 random hero and random cards, that you build you deck in like 2 mins before the battle in some sort of random generated stuff :) That would be nice.

Gamemodes and different things to do in the game can be really important, else it will be getting boring for lets say after you have played 1 year of only duel, you would kinda want more stuff to do.

A sort of trading system would be fantastic, again the friend list will be more useful.
This is my idea how it will function:
Each day you can trade once with one friend.
This will encourage more players to play each day and friends to play together, And think about good tactics together.
Many people will probably say that is way to good, but hey its a card collecting game and people want to fulify many of thoose decks they want to create.
30 cards a month is not to high btw, 2 packs and its the same.

We need more Heroes!! It is really important with heroes it create new deck option with only one card.
Here is 1 sugestion for new a Hero:

Haven Hero:
A Haven Hero wich is migth and fortune hero
starts off with: 2 migth and 1 fortune
His ability is: ongoing : ''Wolf'' creatures gain 1+ health and 1+ retaliation.(Or his ability is either gives target creature 2+ health or retribution )
This Hero can kinda get a aggresive defense role. And that is kinda unique and neat.

with this hero i hope they add a fortune card that makes enemy loose the ability: ''immune to retaliation''. So you can get a nice combo with this.
Some other haven creature cards i will like too see is this:

Loyal Wolf:. It will have 2 attack, 4 retaliation and 4 health and it will have retribution and immune to retaliation. Now you migth ask why is this a good card, well if you use Wolf tammer(he is below) it can get really strong and would be a good card for this aggresive defense card im talking about.

Wolf Tammer: 0 attack, 1 reataliation and 1 health. he is a shooter. his ability is ''retribution'' and ''wolf pack''(if there are no creature in front of him he will spawn a loyal wolf after 1 turn). The thing also wolf pack does is each other allied creature wich is nammed something with ''Wolf'' gains 1+ retaliation and 1+ health.

Imperial wolf guard: cost: 8 resources, 6 migth ,3 fortune
stats: 7 health, 4 retaliation, attack 0
ability: ''cannot attack'', ''Retribution'', ''redirect all damage dealt to ''Wolf'' creatures imperial wolf guard instead''
''Every creature that deal damage to this creature will be dealt retaliation damage''

Well you migth ask: why wolf?
i am not some wolf freak or something :P
But i taugth sice there are so many animal praising creatures in haven, and kind of creature themes like: Crusader, Griffin so i taugth why not expand the badass wolf retaliation creature cards :)

Thats my wishes for some haven cards. :)
Hope you liked my sugestions. feel free to discuss.

Barbobot.rivers
01-06-2014, 02:22 AM
with this hero i hope they add a fortune card that makes enemy loose the ability: ''immune to retaliation''. So you can get a nice combo with this.

This card already exists, Offensive Stance - 1 cost, 2 Fortune - Until your next turn, All enemy creatures lose immune to retaliation. It was part of Herald of the Void.

gusser5527
01-06-2014, 06:22 PM
This card already exists, Offensive Stance - 1 cost, 2 Fortune - Until your next turn, All enemy creatures lose immune to retaliation. It was part of Herald of the Void.

Thanks ohh ye i forgot that card.