PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Answer My Question Please

Dima9713
01-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Dear Ubisoft, Can we wait for new DLC's with new maps for Splinter Cell Blacklist Spies vs Mercs?
Please Answer My Question

Thank You

SCCUser1978
01-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Somebody mentioned that UbiSoft might be releasing a DLC in the "fiscal year".
I doubt it..I think UbiSoft gave up on the Fan's or should I say the former fan's.:mad:

Dome500
01-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Somebody mentioned that UbiSoft might be releasing a DLC in the "fiscal year".
I doubt it..I think UbiSoft gave up on the Fan's or should I say the former fan's.:mad:

LOL.

Well, I won't become a "former fan" just because I get no DLC and the rest of the problems aren't fixed. I think that is mostly a management decision and has nothing to do with the developers themselves.

But I will definitely be more careful next time, maybe even buy it only after 1 - 2 weeks. Provided of course it shows improvements and doesn't have the same technical issues or bugs.
We'll see...

semajmarc87
01-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Dear Ubisoft, Can we wait for new DLC's with new maps for Splinter Cell Blacklist Spies vs Mercs?
Please Answer My Question

Thank You

They won't answer any of our questions because they already have our money, so they have no incentive to even pretend that they give a flip anymore. I encourage everybody to remember this when/if the next Splinter Cell game comes out because Ubisoft can't constantly disrespect us like this and expect is to continue to buy their games.

SolidSage
01-03-2014, 03:55 AM
I'm not a former fan either, I'm a continuing fan. Blacklist delivered on the promises and there's really not much to complain about at all with the Sp and Coop. If anything, room for more improvement as there will be with every game forever...ways it can be even better. I'm not even that bothered about D-Ops being absent now that I have embraced playing at higher speed and troubleshot myself a bit instead of blaming everything on the game. Bouncing through the maps at will, embracing the different mandates. It's pretty much got everything I need and it's the EXCELLENCE of the build that inspires my imagination for MORE excellence.

SvM - Well, it hasn't flowered as well as I expected after my first hands on. I think what they were going for is great and it can really be a fun experience but there are quite a few pot holes that need filling and IMO, SvM is always going to be a problem child simply because of it's asymmetrical nature. It was a great effort for the Legacy SvM fans, trying to give them something back, but if the classic experience can't be delivered properly I think it may be better to just advance in the direction that SCC was taking adversarial play. There is plenty of room for evolution there and right out of the gate a ton of the inherent issues with SvM will completely dematerialize.

Dome500
01-03-2014, 05:30 AM
I can't completely agree with you Sage.

Sure, I see a lot of improvements (especially looking at Conviction in comparison) and a good, strong basic construct in terms of the macro system and gameplay variety.

However, I also see a lot of restricting elements (narrative, level design), mission elements (from CT, and - never thought I'd say that - from Conviction (D-Ops (for all maps and customizable) and the "hold to cover" being some of the main elements), I see mistakes and weird/wrong design decisions and missing micro-systems, as well as some imbalances and technical issues.

Like I said, it's an improvement.

And I am still a fan of course.

But I will be watching them closely and I expect improvement, proper technical testing and polishing, a GOOD PC version and more open and free gameplay with less narrative and level design restrictions, multiple paths and ways to fulfill the objectives and to even get to it, secondary objectives, new elements, old elements, improvements on the (awesome) systems they introduced in Blacklist, a mostly bug and glitch free sp/coop and a multiplayer with dedicated servers and a Legacy Mode.

I'll be watching and I'll be judging. We'll see what happens.