PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite mp character / costume and why?

redka243
01-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Mine are doctor, huntsman, pupeteer and lady black cuz tricorne hats! use the wolfpack costumes because they are dark and free. Having trouble deciding what costumes to get next. Maybe rebel or nightstalker prestige. I wish you could customize colors more...

Gestahl
01-03-2014, 03:59 AM
Thread probably should be in the "general" discussion. Still, I always try to pick the physician. Templar colors. 3rd tier accessories. I really like him, and have him as my patron picture and my title. "The Templar Physician". Apparently, he, uh... has a role to play in the exclusive playstation DLC, but because I'm on the Xbox One, I'll never see that. Probably for the best anyway, as he's more of a blank slate without knowing how he acts and what happens to him canonically.

jediFlip
01-03-2014, 06:27 AM
All the sexy ladies.

redka243
01-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Yes i put the thread in strategied instead of general by mistake. Although character customization can be strategic!
I also like the doctor. I want to get that scarf on the huntsman some people have too but not sure how.

ThaPro1998
01-21-2014, 02:42 PM
The Physician, because he's similar to the Doctor.

TLiciousX
01-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Of the default costumes, the Huntsman has the best camouflage. Nothing about him particularly stands out, and he's pretty uniformly brown. He can be hard to distinguish quickly from the Doctor, the Nightstalker and Lady Black from a distance.

Black Templar outfits are cool and the best color for nighttime, but brown wins out overall as black is a lot easier to pick out from a distance in sunlight. Bright colors should be avoided unless you're high skill player that loves to show off your natural superiority.

I'm inclined toward female characters, though, and run with Lady Black. With the brown duster that you can get free with an Ubisoft account login, she blends second best to the default Huntsman in my opinion. Plus, the option to have her hair swept over her eyepatch feels neat to me... like, she's a badass but she's also vain and wears her hair that way to conceal her disfigurement. I like it when little things about a character model suggest some secret story behind them.

Someday when I can afford the Champion outfit that makes the Rebel look like a pirate instead of a female Aladdin, she will be a close second. It's a pretty hot outfit.

eating_in_bed
02-15-2014, 07:00 PM
The Firebrand with the champion outfit and an elegant hairstyle:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/FYOG9Y5nPy8/hqdefault.jpg

She is great in a long dress.... refined and mysterious, perfect for a slow, stealthy, low key game where you win with half the kills of everyone else. I choose her all the time.

Also, Puppeteer is great with goggles and wig, but everyone chooses that nowadays so you need to be different.

eating_in_bed
02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Of the default costumes, the Huntsman has the best camouflage.

True - much as I love Firebrand, I keep a completely uncustomised Huntsman on hand for when I play against the best players. Apart from the fact that he is well camouflaged, I think that lack of customisation subconsciously fools good players into thinking you are a noob.

qubal
03-31-2014, 11:11 PM
The Puppeteer - Lady Nero - sexy hair - regular mask - awesome face paint and tattoos. :cool:

Where-am-I-again
04-01-2014, 09:30 AM
The Wayfarer in Desperado costume and black stetson.
The Dandy with the Joker tattoo and the 2k alt costume.
The Huntsman with Assassin costume (the 7k event costume, not Connor) and all of the white props...
... tbh, I like all of the toons :D

Kirokill
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I love the Navigator, the treasure hunter costume.
None beats the Nightstalker with that awesome hat and a coat(of only the pants weren't stripped). And that gut ripping kill animation, NONE can compete.
Wayfarer is a bit interesting to me.
Huntsman with Connor costume, if only I could unlock. But can still never compete against that champion pack in AC3.
Blackbeard is a bit likeable I suppose.
The rest are all fools.

assassinvaaserc
04-03-2014, 05:29 PM
I also love The Dandy in his prestige costume and ı renamed this costume

The Operaman

Where-am-I-again
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I also love The Dandy in his prestige costume and ı renamed this costume

The Operaman

It's not over 'til the fat lady swings.

Kirokill
04-03-2014, 08:38 PM

I wonder why they don't explode from all that.

assassinvaaserc
04-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Please sir,he's the noble one

sedgieROI
04-06-2014, 12:51 PM
all about the Stowaway :D in his black champian outfit with customized pistols

Dead1y-Derri
04-27-2014, 11:01 PM
I've never tinkered with the costumes. However I like the bottom character, she's female, has a goldish dagger and quite dark skin. I can't remember her name.

I do like the doctor though from AC: B he was my fav :D

Thayin2012
05-12-2014, 04:48 PM
All the sexy ladies.
That's my man.:cool:
I like The Dandy, 'cos I customised him with this snappy light turquoise thing that looks like it's satin.

essbeebee
05-20-2014, 04:51 PM
all about the Stowaway :D in his black champian outfit with customized pistols

Hadn't noticed Sedgie lol :cool:

For me gotta be the Huntsman, Man in Black - oh my, come into this haybale with me Honey ...

TET63
05-20-2014, 08:03 PM
The Buccaneer with his black champion pack. He goes from a bum to a tough pirate captain. Love it so much.

pyropilot21
05-24-2014, 10:54 AM
^I know right? I just bought that costume last night and it makes him look good. Same with the doctor and adventurer champion packs. I hardly used these characters but they become very cool with the champion packs, esp the doctor with his mask.

Hey high five! I assigned proper names to the prestige costumes too. I am pretty good with names, if I do say so myself.

Kirokill
05-24-2014, 11:23 AM
I like the buccaneer more as a simple crew member.
Although, I still don't understand why they didn't bring the Privateer and the Corsair. Too much work for costumes I guess, they were 500% perfect for the game, PERFECT!
OR at least made a corsair costume for the rebel, and Privateer one for buccaneer...

pyropilot21
05-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Well the buccaneer did get the privateer's walk animation and his third taunt. Plus buccaneer has brutal kills.

The rebel got legs better than the corsair :P
And also her "kiss my a**" taunt.

RudeOnion
05-24-2014, 04:44 PM
AC4 only? I really like the Firebrand, personally, although I also really like the Puppeteer in the Dama Rossa-like costume. I also like the Orchid a lot.

It actually surprised me, as my favorite mp characters tend to be male. I guess in AC4, it's mostly the female characters that appeal to me more. Go figure, lol. My favorite character over all is still my beloved Vizier. And then the Coyote Man, from AC3.

zSolarStorm
07-09-2014, 06:16 PM
The Puppeteer...I love her 60K costume and all others are very shabby infront of it :p ... I love her because of her taunts and also she is slim and sexy :p ..
To be honest...I like the Firebrander because of the taunts and her only beautiful warrior costume <3 ... Also I like all the other girls in every AC...

AND I HATE ALL MALE CHARACTERS! IDK WHY!

zSolarStorm
07-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Well the buccaneer did get the privateer's walk animation and his third taunt. Plus buccaneer has brutal kills.

The rebel got legs better than the corsair :P
And also her "kiss my a**" taunt.

Lol that kiss my a** taunt!! xDD best one...and also go..fetch!! and I love the laughs of the puppeteer and the Orchid...Extremely funny to me!

Ureh
07-10-2014, 03:26 AM
Ditto, Rebel and the spanking taunt. She's the best!

QuitAlready
07-11-2014, 01:14 AM
I guess Puppeteer, The Doctor, The Night Stalker, and The Redcoat are my favorites. The Harlequin is also up there too, his kills are fairly manic.

Ultima Powers 7
07-14-2014, 02:37 PM
I like Lamp and the best costume for it is Amazon Shade. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rainbow-Balloon-Light-Shade-Lantern/dp/B007C63ZZ2/ref=sr_1_4?s=lighting&ie=UTF8&qid=1405344997&sr=1-4)

GoldenBoy9999
07-16-2014, 01:38 AM
The Dandy because he's fancy. I like his default or the Templar outfit