PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a Nex-gen port

Sonic40th
01-01-2014, 01:19 PM
My 360 was on the edge of dying so I got myself an Xbox One for Christmas. The only thing that sucks is I traded all my 360 stuff in. So a Blacklist port to Nex gen would be really awesome.

Dome500
01-01-2014, 04:52 PM
My 360 was on the edge of dying so I got myself an Xbox One for Christmas. The only thing that sucks is I traded all my 360 stuff in. So a Blacklist port to Nex gen would be really awesome.

*Facepalm*

Sorry Dude, but why do you BUY all those games and stuff just to sell them once the new generation of consoles come in.

1. Specify "on the edge of dying"

2. Do you realize you can play no old game anymore, EVER? That is so.... I don't know. I mean if you buy a good game you want to keep it an play it. Sam goes for a console, why trade in all those memories, good games and experiences?

Anyway....

A next gen port will probably not come.

If you have a PC I would recommend buying Blacklist for PC...

SanityAgathion
01-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Maybe OP meant it was starting to act like broken? Not booting up properly, acting strange etc. In that case, it would be hard to justify buying new 360 when One is already here. Thus games became obsolete. It is just unfortunate as XBone is different architecture, essentially PC-like, and won't run 360 games.
It does not solve problem with backward compatibility though. Buying second-hand 360 and not new one, thus keeping all games would have been solution too.