PDA

View Full Version : How to continuing mission on last reached wave after some days break (without repeat

angel_game
12-31-2013, 12:30 PM
How to continuing mission on last reached wave after some days break (without repeat again finished waves)?
I just canít believe that Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist havenít got adequate save manager and each time (after some days break) must repeat all played waves until reached last one!?!?!?!
All developer managers must be discharge immediately for that enormous mistake and lack of qualification.
Because this is the way to make that beautiful game absolute boring while repeating again and again already played waves.
Or maybe it is the hidden purpose to downfall of SCB?

syko2308
12-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Do you speak about Chalie's 4E missions? You can continue after a wave where you have to capture HVTs, so you can choose to start at wave 6, 11 or 16 I guess.

// Oh well it seems you do not read the threads you're posting into -> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/791089-Continuing-missions-from-last-save-point

angel_game
12-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Syko, it is not true. If complete 10 waves in some mission and go to sleep, the next day when start mission will begin from 1 wave again, not from 11 wave (or 6,11,16, etc). The only choose is to replay all of them again within hours and you can't take a break or turn off the game for next day. It is so f...g stupid!

syko2308
12-31-2013, 05:01 PM
So you don't have this 'wave' button when you are going to start the mission?
http://puu.sh/64HOy.jpg
Then I have no idea why you don't have it and how to continue from any other wave excepting wave one :d

Dome500
12-31-2013, 06:27 PM
So you don't have this 'wave' button when you are going to start the mission?
http://puu.sh/64HOy.jpg
Then I have no idea why you don't have it and how to continue from any other wave excepting wave one :d

This

You should have this option.

angel_game
12-31-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't have button "Wave II", only "Hold MIssion". The game is for PC. What to do???

angel_game
01-01-2014, 02:37 PM
For PC, on Charlie’s 4E missions there is ABSOLUTELY NO any button like “Wave 1-n” at the bottom or anywhere else, only THREE OPTIONS: 1)“LAUNCH MISSION”; 2)”HOLD MISSION”; 3)”DIFFICULTY-...”.
And each time I am forced to start mission again from the beginning and replay everything after “quit to desktop” previous day even played and reached included Wave 6 or Wave 11 or Wave 16 of respective mission!!!
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ANY SAVER OPTION THIS GAME. I just can’t believe that it is true :(((

SanityAgathion
01-01-2014, 03:15 PM
It definitely is there on PC. I was playing Charlie's missions yesterday to unlock armor and every time I run these now, it offers to start from 6 or 11 = after last wave from previous time. Have you finished those missions by extracting at blue flare?

angel_game
01-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Sometimes I finished mission by extracting from blue flare (Swiss embassy), sometimes I continue to play (Egyptian embassy). But in both cases NEVER have a chance to continue from mu last progress and MUST repeat from the beginning already played waves. I am starting to think that my copy of this great game is broken

Dome500
01-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Yeah I'm also on PC and I also have this "Start from Wave 1/6/11/16", so something else has to be wrong.

Maybe the problem lies within the save games, maybe cloud sync is not working properly for you or something similar, then it could be that the game never registered you actually played the missions up to those waves.

That's about the only reason I could think of....

angel_game
01-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Dome500, when you have option to continue "Start from Wave 1/6/11/16"- when you complete hole mission (all 20 waves) or when you extracted on respective (6,11,16) blue flare?
Imagine that you played 5 waves in some mission and take option to extracted (you didn’t play the rest 15 waves). The next day you want to play them- does the game gives you the option to start playing from wave 6 on?

syko2308
01-01-2014, 06:25 PM
It is as you said. You finish at wave 5, you can restart at 6. You finish at 10, you can continue at 11.....15,16......20+?