PDA

View Full Version : Treasure glitch

kicarass
12-29-2013, 04:54 PM
So, I have been trying to get to 100% sync and I am stuck at 99% because the treasure for aquila's wheel which I don't remember finding, says that the buried treasure has been found. Aquila's wheel is unlocked for purchase at Captains Cabin, but the progress trucker says I have found 21/22 treasures! When I go to find the aquila's wheel at Pinos Isle the treasure isn't there(no dig button even though I am on the right spot).

Lumirel
12-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Well, write about it in tech forums aswell, they might put it in next patch. (lets hope so)

KmarkoPL
12-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Well maybe you have already fund it or maybe you looking in the wrong place , look at the treasure map , the treasure is located just under the big tree .
Also you sure you have got all maps ? There 3 maps witch you get by completing missions in Kenway’s Fleet.

Treasure guide : http://www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-flag/ac4-treasure-map-locations/

Lumirel
12-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Think he wrote he found everything already. Yeah, he might just check all places... but oh well...

kicarass
12-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the responses. I have all the 22 maps. Also for the treasure for aqulia's wheel I watched a walkthrough to be sure I was looking in the right place but nothing there. It's annoying because it keeps me from getting to 100% sync. I will try putting it in tech forums, although I doubt there will be a patch for it.