PDA

View Full Version : Adewale's Assassin's Outfit.

Murd3r Claws
12-29-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't even have the DLC yet...but I watched a Let's Play of Freedom Cry...and I gotta say Ade's outfit is totally badass. Am I the only one who thinks this? Who else wishes they would make future characters with similar outfits? And the weapons he uses? Freedom Cry is just an all out badass DLC.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM
I loved it too. Every default outfit is good though. I haven't seen a bad one yet.

imdreamin
12-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah Freedom Cry was really not what i expected. I expected it to be a bit overshadowed by AC4 but i stood corrected it stood on its own ground. I was very impressed, plus the whole setting and Ade's goals were pretty interesting from an Assassin point of view. I wish they could do a spinoff :P. Anyway Its pretty much astonishing how Ubisoft keeps making every default outfit awesome. I mean considering the fact that only Altair's outfit actually fit the setting, every outfit after that needed ingenius designers to make them seem appropriate. Ezio's outfits from II and Revelations were pretty fitting while Brotherhood was just all out badass. Connor and Edward have really unique outfits and are personally my favorite in the series.Ade's was pretty awesome too, It just fit his style elegant bu also agressive :)