PDA

View Full Version : I really like the warehouses idea.

Gibbo2g_83
12-28-2013, 03:11 PM
I think the warehouses are a great addition to the Assassins Creed franchise. I like them because they provide places with an objective and lots of guards that respawn. Every time I finish Creed games I still spend hours on them just randomly going around taking out guards and fighting so the warehouses provide a great place to do just that so I hope there will be something similar in Assassins Creed 5 but maybe you could have weapon storage facilities that are really heavily guarded as well and just generally more restricted area's.

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Yep. This is one idea I'd like to see return again and again in future ACs each time more and more refined.

oliacr
12-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Yep. This is one idea I'd like to see return again and again in future ACs each time more and more refined.

And with what? I bet we won't have ships in the next AC, so what you can find in a warehouse? - I know this depend on many things, but feel free to give your creative ideas.

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 04:46 PM
make the next one Templar strongholds, or something. Depends more on the settings, really. And I'd like the to be bigger, more complex. And if the Brotherhood mechanism returns, it'd be a joy to use it as well there.

oliacr
12-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Exactly! It could be something like Den's in ACR but without the Den defense strategy plus a small wall or something around it plus some rewards for taking it out.

Gibbo2g_83
12-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Whatever it is I just want it to respawn so I don't want it like the forts in 3 where once they're taken that's it.If they do forts again they should be attacked and if you don't defend them they get reclaimed by the enemy and then you can retake it all again but don't make it like the den defence thing that was crap.

poptartz20
12-28-2013, 06:47 PM
yes! I enjoyed warehouses too! and it was actually worth sneaking into due to a great amount of valuable things like rum and sugar!

it's like everything in this game has a purpose for you doing it with the option of still being optional!

Omg... It's like they took my ideas. Someone out there is either reading or someone has a great mind! lol!

oliacr
12-28-2013, 06:48 PM
yes! I enjoyed warehouses too! and it was actually worth sneaking into due to a great amount of valuable things like rum and sugar!

it's like everything in this game has a purpose for you doing it with the option of still being optional!

Omg... It's like they took my ideas. Someone out there is either reading or someone has a great mind! lol!
They should come up with the newest idea for a thing like warehouses then :)

poptartz20
12-28-2013, 07:01 PM
They should come up with the newest idea for a thing like warehouses then :)

Umm... in what way do you think they could improve on them?

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 07:04 PM
By making the areas bigger, making then fortlike, having different kinds of "warehouses" requiring different raiding tactics etc.

poptartz20
12-28-2013, 07:07 PM
By making the areas bigger, making then fortlike, having different kinds of "warehouses" requiring different raiding tactics etc.

I assume the prize at the end of all this would also be bigger! I like this idea!

oliacr
12-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes making it bigger, greater reward. But again it depends on the whole settings of the next AC.