PDA

View Full Version : Still can't ALT TAB out of this game without a mouse lock

Bountyhunterinc
12-28-2013, 07:51 AM
heh

(searching for game... creating game... exiting game... searching for game... creating game... exiting game...)

so sad

SearchN.Seizure
12-28-2013, 11:14 PM
change the frame to "Borderless"... violin, ALT+TAB Works.

Bountyhunterinc
01-01-2014, 07:59 AM
change the frame to "Borderless"... violin, ALT+TAB Works.

Since I'm pretty sure you're serious, and don't play this game, or any games on PC, can I please get a legitimate response from someone you have to ask for info?

In all games (besides blacklist), when you press ALT + TAB - it allows you to access everything that IS NOT the game. IE: The game closes to a tab that is expandable for later use. It's not in your way. It does not lock down the use of your PC, your mouse, your keyboard, nothing. It's gone, out of sight, out of mind, out of functional interruption of the rest of your PC. So you can you know, check emails, change your playlist, skype, chat with a friend and inv for games, play a DIFFERENT game entirely, etc. Whatever it is you do while you wait 45 minutes for a blacklist game to open up.

Your solution allows the mouse to leave the frame of the game (much applause, you did win here and made a less then elegant exit from the real question) without having any access to any other apps or pages running and defeats the entire purpose of pressing ALT TAB in the first place.

If this is a bug on my end i'd like to know.

Why such resistance to a simple question?

Not looking forward to your next unhelpful one liner - please defer to someone who has played a PC game before.

Thanks.

SanityAgathion
01-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Pressing Win+d to get to desktop and minimize all opened windows to taskbar does not do the job?

EvilPixieGrrr
01-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Since I'm pretty sure you're serious, and don't play this game, or any games on PC, can I please get a legitimate response from someone you have to ask for info?

In all games (besides blacklist), when you press ALT + TAB - it allows you to access everything that IS NOT the game. IE: The game closes to a tab that is expandable for later use. It's not in your way. It does not lock down the use of your PC, your mouse, your keyboard, nothing. It's gone, out of sight, out of mind, out of functional interruption of the rest of your PC. So you can you know, check emails, change your playlist, skype, chat with a friend and inv for games, play a DIFFERENT game entirely, etc. Whatever it is you do while you wait 45 minutes for a blacklist game to open up.

Your solution allows the mouse to leave the frame of the game (much applause, you did win here and made a less then elegant exit from the real question) without having any access to any other apps or pages running and defeats the entire purpose of pressing ALT TAB in the first place.

If this is a bug on my end i'd like to know.

Why such resistance to a simple question?

Not looking forward to your next unhelpful one liner - please defer to someone who has played a PC game before.

Thanks.

He is a moderator here and plays the game on PC. I recommend you be more polite to staff in the future when they're trying to assist you.

If you're still having a problem and the suggestions here haven't helped you, please contact Support. (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/)

Thanks.