PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass includes Aveline DLC?

TheHiddenBlade.
12-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Hello,
does anyone know if the Season Pass Includes the Aveline DLC?
~Flash

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 12:19 AM
No, only Gold Edition included it.

TheHiddenBlade.
12-28-2013, 12:30 AM
No, only Gold Edition included it.

Is there any way for me to get it? Besides from buying the game again (Gold Edition)

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 12:39 AM
No.Well, maybe. You might be able to wait for it, but I'm not sure on that. It may come out as a separate DLC later on.

TheHiddenBlade.
12-28-2013, 01:12 AM
No.Well, maybe. You might be able to wait for it, but I'm not sure on that. It may come out as a separate DLC later on.

Ah I see, well thanks for your help!

adventurewomen
12-28-2013, 01:37 AM
Is there any way for me to get it? Besides from buying the game again (Gold Edition)
This version has the Aveline DLC included: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.288585400/Assassins_CreedŽ_IV_Black_Flag™_Uplay_Digital_Delu xe_Edition.html

I can confirm, I have that version and the Aveline DLC is included. :)

Sadly the only way to obtain that Aveline DLC is to buy Gold or Uplay Digital Deluxe to obtain the Aveline DLC it doesn't come separately which is unfortunate.

Frag_Maniac
12-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Not trying to be counter productive, but IMO the Aveline DLC is extremely underwhelming anyway. It's very short with no collectibles or optional objectives. It doesn't even have any challenging combat or platforming. In fact I couldn't help but think while playing it that they wasted some fairly good maps on very mediocre gameplay.