PDA

View Full Version : On Memorial day...

Flyby_99
05-29-2004, 10:49 AM
To all (fellow) military personnel who wore the uniform of, and served with honor for their country, I hope that peace has not found you wanting on this day of rememberance. I hope this for those who are still among us, and especially for those who left their dreams, aspirations,and lives on the many battlefields around this good Earth,
Flyby out
PS please for this one day ignore my irreverant signature. It is not meant for you.

my gun convergence is set to harmonize on your @ss, so hold very still. this won't hurt long!

Flyby_99
05-29-2004, 10:49 AM
To all (fellow) military personnel who wore the uniform of, and served with honor for their country, I hope that peace has not found you wanting on this day of rememberance. I hope this for those who are still among us, and especially for those who left their dreams, aspirations,and lives on the many battlefields around this good Earth,
Flyby out
PS please for this one day ignore my irreverant signature. It is not meant for you.

my gun convergence is set to harmonize on your @ss, so hold very still. this won't hurt long!