PDA

View Full Version : Quitters and perfectus rewards OUT!!

TONGA---
12-27-2013, 12:47 PM
I want to give some suggestions trying to get the game better, first of all the perfectus reward needs to be taken out, some people are making treatments with other player and make one perfectus each to win more points. Second: before the patch you penalize both players when one of them quit the battle, now you penalize none and because of that there are more quitters than before, you MUST find a way to know who is the quitter and penalize ONLY him by loosing his glad.
Quitters: KILL THEM ALL!!!

xXMrShowXx
12-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Perfectus does need to be taken care of.

But I don't see any more quitters than usual. If anything less quitters. Before the patch the only legitimate reason to quit was because they'd lose their gladiator after so many deaths.

Fight fair and you probably won't have this problem half as much.

m16dernwarfare
12-28-2013, 05:37 AM
I would prefer that quitters wouldn't get punished then to have both of the punished. I have lost too many gladiators when people quit that it just sucks. Some people before the latest patch would purposely send out white ranked glads to try to find higher ranked or legendary chars, so they can DELETE them by dashboarding. its a real **** move. Honestly, i don't think there is a system that can detect who dashboarded or not, as both players disconnect.

Anyways, i think now that no one is penalized for quitting, there is NO incentive to quit simply because no one gets deleted. and now that it doesn't cost gold to revive characters, losing one's gladiator after so many deaths is no longer an issue. This is basically ubisoft's fixing of the broken quitting system in the beginnning as it was deleting too many innocent gladiators.

xMiiSTY
12-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Thank you all for your input regarding these issues! We will send this information to the development team

~MiiSTY

TONGA---
12-29-2013, 10:03 PM
People are stiil quitting to save spent 20.000 coins that cost to revive the glad. But agree, better none punished than both.

DireHit
12-30-2013, 12:05 AM
I just won 1 match and he quit before the execution, got credit for the win. And happened the very next match again, quit before the finishing blow. I didn't get to see if the exp is going through though. Anyone know?

SirJai
12-30-2013, 02:13 PM
who is quitting to save 20k silver? that is just 2 matches in the pits ..no problem...... quitters are just quitting to keep their streaks, save their ashurs etc, or just being complete ******s.......

only reason i would agree perfectus and streak bonus should be taken out is because of the point traders out there...... but then no matter what system they losers will always find a way to cheat to win.....

its all about the timing, if they quit before you dont get anything..not the fame and not the tournament points....if you go the tournament points then you got the fame

loungefly5
01-05-2014, 06:57 AM
There will always be losers who quit. The simple solution is to remove the benefits that they get from it. Remove the streak bonus. Change the perfectus bonus to something else like silver.
The change they made from penalizing both the quitter and the player who was quit on to penalizing neither was the correct one. You don't want to penalize innocent ppl.

Dragusk
01-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Not sure if anyone suggested this somewhere but how about this.

You log out, your gladiator is still logged in. Rage quitting just leaves you defenseless for the rest of the match.

loungefly5
01-27-2014, 06:48 PM
Seriously how hard would it be to implement something like this? I was quit on about 30 times yesterday including 8 times in a row.

Get-KO-Scrub
01-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Not sure if anyone suggested this somewhere but how about this.

You log out, your gladiator is still logged in. Rage quitting just leaves you defenseless for the rest of the match.

this dude got it right... You log out you guy just stands and gets punished for his owner ******-baggery. Or start making the tournament quitters punishment progressive, lose 2 for the first quit 4 for the 2nd so on and so forth.

Get-KO-Scrub
01-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Perfectus does need to be taken care of.

But I don't see any more quitters than usual. If anything less quitters. Before the patch the only legitimate reason to quit was because they'd lose their gladiator after so many deaths.

Fight fair and you probably won't have this problem half as much.

I hear you keep saying FIGHT FAIR... The gladiator dome is always 2 men enter 1 man exits. No rules, no quitting, no crybabies... Please @ least give me the definition of a "FAIR FIGHT" do what you gotta do, cuz its me or you. & it aint gunna be me...