PDA

View Full Version : New assassins creed game ideas

Kaleb673
12-27-2013, 02:00 AM
Ok ubisoft here is my list of assassins creed games I want most. Personally I would really like AC5 to be about nikoli orelov. His storyline would be a different one for sure but I think it'd be really cool to play, even if it was only on vita like liberation I just want to play as nikoli in his time. Another really cool time to visit would be the civil war of america. And to start it off the main character could be from Virginia and start off as a confederate soldier and as he goes through the ranks he learns that the Templars are pitting the north and south against each other over the economy and the separation of states would lead them to their end game. So your character meets up with an assassin a few times then joins the brotherhood. He could have a white hood and a grey stitching on him like Connor had the blue. You could introduce all the great generals like Robert e lee, and see where the name stonewall originated. And maybe you could see an ac spin on the Lincoln assassination, that would be an amazing ac game. And seeing a ww2 ac game would be nice it could lead up to an ac version of hitters death and the Templars could be plotting to run the world so far into poverty through war that they would have the only funds available and could control the world with their finances. These are just a few AC games that I'd just love to see please ubisoft feel free to use any or all of these ideas!!

JumpInTheFire13
12-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Before even clicking on this thread I just knew it was made by a new member. You probably don't know this but there are a TON of threads like this haha anyways welcome to the forums! I like the idea of Nikolai having a Vita game but I don't think I want a major console release with him

salman147
12-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Anyone.....Any ideas?

salman147
12-29-2013, 06:39 PM
A medieval age setting like AC1 is the best.....IMO

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Go back before AC1's times.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Ancient times, or a few from medieval age. But not again in the colonial era and further just no.

Hans684
12-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Some fresh ideas.

1) An AC where we only play a templar.

2) An AC in the time of the Fist Civ. With POE hidden bladdes that turn people to dust/ash.

3) An AC where the assassins are shown in a "bad" light(like the Borgia family) and the templars the "good" light(like Godzio...I mean Ezio).

4) An AC where we play a templar turning assassin.

5) An AC where we play an assassin turning templar.

6) An AC where we play a corrupt assassin mentor leading a corrupt assassin order.

7) An AC where we play a rogue assassin.

8) An AC where we play an rogue templar.

9) An AC where we assassin sage.

10) An AC where we play an a templar sage.

11) A modern day AC(think Hitman, Splinter Cell(before conviction), Watch_Dogs etc).

12) An AC where we play a double agent.

To be continued...

oliacr
12-29-2013, 10:02 PM
No first civ, no modern day, the rest is fine.

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 10:04 PM
The Godzio name seems to have stuck.. hehe. Anyway, yes to all except the modern day. And especially yes to playing as a templar. Ofcourse some kids would cry but it'd be worth it imo.

Hans684
12-29-2013, 10:07 PM
No first civ, no modern day, the rest is fine.

That is not up to any of us, it's up Ubisoft if they will use our ideas or not. The list is fine.

FreightTrain4
12-29-2013, 10:16 PM
The Godzio name seems to have stuck.. hehe. Anyway, yes to all except the modern day. And especially yes to playing as a templar. Ofcourse some kids would cry but it'd be worth it imo.

I don't think Ubisoft thinks it is worth it. I personally would not like being a Templar but it is a Fresh idea.

Also, these orders didn't exist, or at least were nothing special during the first civilization. I think a key pull factor and big part of the story is keeping the FC a mystery, or ancient history. Making them current would "ruin it" to put in simple terms. Modern day is silly, it's not about awesome fighting skills, it'd just turn into another Splinter Cell.

How about Roman time, sometime around the death of Jesus Christ. It'd be a really interesting story, the writers would have to nearly clear their mind of what happened int he future though.

Another Medieval era character would be cool. Maybe around the HRE, or something.

You just got to get the history buff out of your mind and think "If I have no interest in history, what events, or eras would I know of?" Since that is what previous games have been based around.

Hans684
12-29-2013, 10:32 PM
Making them current would "ruin it" to put in simple terms. Modern day is silly, it's not about awesome fighting skills, it'd just turn into another Splinter Cell.

Think open world stealth game with infiltration(Hitman or Splinter cell(before Convition)), hacking(nothing like Watch_Dogs), sabotaging, assassinating(stealthy), eavesdropping, interrogation etc.
Use your imagination

Fatal-Feit
12-29-2013, 10:32 PM
The Kenway Saga have already attempted to explore the Templar's side but the feedbacks from the majority are a depressing one. I doubt they'll attempt to go down that road again.

Think open world stealth game with infiltration(Hitman or Splinter cell(before Convition)), hacking(nothing like Watch_Dogs), sabotaging, assassinating(stealthy), eavesdropping, interrogation etc.
Use your imagination

When you think of Assassin's Creed, do you think of Splinter Cell? Because that's what a modern day AC will be like. IMO, it'll kill the franchise. I prefer they stick to allowing players to explore the past.

DinoSteve1
12-29-2013, 10:40 PM
1. A game set in the times of the first civ.
2. The beginnings of the Templer v Assassins conflict.
3. A game set in the present. (You won't be viewing memories)
4. Victorian England.
5. Rome during Caesar's Rise to power.
6. French Revolution (WITH NO CONOR)
7. The start of World War 1
8. The Greek Persian conflict
9. The 100 years war.
10. Egypt.
11. American during the probation.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 11:46 PM
I don't think Ubisoft thinks it is worth it. I personally would not like being a Templar but it is a Fresh idea.

Also, these orders didn't exist, or at least were nothing special during the first civilization. I think a key pull factor and big part of the story is keeping the FC a mystery, or ancient history. Making them current would "ruin it" to put in simple terms. Modern day is silly, it's not about awesome fighting skills, it'd just turn into another Splinter Cell.

How about Roman time, sometime around the death of Jesus Christ. It'd be a really interesting story, the writers would have to nearly clear their mind of what happened int he future though.

Another Medieval era character would be cool. Maybe around the HRE, or something.

You just got to get the history buff out of your mind and think "If I have no interest in history, what events, or eras would I know of?" Since that is what previous games have been based around.

Hm HRE. That could be good lol. Amazing idea, its a shame I couldn't thinking about it first :) Agreed with the text in bold. The first civ and modern day stuff is like a placeholder for me. Don't want those to be the main story. Its interesting in some ways but you know I don't want it.

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Use your imagination

Email in AC4 pretty much says no to anything modern with vehicles moving forward from that time point.

adventhp1
12-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Here in my opinion is what Ubisoft Montreal needs to do to make the next assassins creed the best game possible (form a technical standpoint)

1) Fix the death physics, is it only me who gets bugged by this constantly, possibly purchase use of the euphoria engine, i know it would be hard to implement due to the very locked-non-free attacks, unlike in shooters, but still its almost 2014 and i don't think that every time you kill a guy his corpse begins to do the splits, or some other exotic acrobatic move.

2) Next, add in the grab function, I have no ida why they took it out in AC3 but i feel it added verity to the combat system (anyone else?)

3) REMOVE TAIL AND EAVESDROP MISSIONS, or at least keep them to a minimum, think of a better way to add narrative (a tavern brawl or possibly informants or something)

4) Make the animation styles of guards and companions different to yours. It irritates me to see common or heavy guards climb exactly like me and have the same strength.

5) Make the Gun and aiming system more robust

6) **** me get some new sound assets especially shot sounds

7) i really did not like how they removed almost all the weapon options, it made me feel very un-free, i personally prefer to use daggers.

8) more character models for enemies (its weird to see 3 heavies that look like they are triplets)

9) add mod support for PC

10) the last thing i can remember is that when you pick up a dead body they always seem to be in the same damn position, perhaps you should just make the character drag them by the foot or something.

thats all for now but i will think of more

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 12:58 AM
Number 9 won't ever happen.

Black_Widow9
12-30-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please post your ideas for future AC games here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks