PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Questions - Slight Spoilers

Injuring
12-27-2013, 12:11 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SZ2E1tAdyRk/UlQwuLH7wUI/AAAAAAAAAeM/r6ije1neoTI/w1440-h810-no/ac4bfspr.jpg

The Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag downloadable content features additional single player missions, including ‘Freedom Cry’, a nine mission self-contained story featuring Edward Kenway’s first mate Adewale.

Freedom Cry: Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw as Captain Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Fifteen years later, Adewale has become a trained assassin and finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue with no weapon nor crew, starting a new adventure of his own.

The Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack – Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes personalization elements for the Jackdaw
New ways to personalize the player’s pirate experience – Additional single player missions, weapons, skins, and collectibles
More Multiplayer Mayhem – Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Name SEASON PASS - is the above the ONLY content that Ubi will be including in a Season Pass..?? I know other games the specifically told you what you would receive and how many DLC's you would be entitled to. If Freedom Cry is the only one then its not worth it for me.

I didn't like Adewale and feel no need to play him, Not his fault but they made him annoying.... How you Ask?

A) He tells me the JackDaw is his country and he wouldn't rather be anywhere else, a couple missions later he's berating us about our quest and he and the crew are tired of following me.

B) Were surrounded by our enemies, fight our way out and...... find our ship GONE. The crew left because they were following his orders and took the ship, landing us in Jail.

I'm not that forgiving of people leaving me behind to die... so basically I found him annoying...

So there is no point in picking up the Season Pass if that is ALL the content that will be included. If there is more and future DLC that will be included can someone from Ubi please let us know.