PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag -HELP!! I want play in WINDOW - How????

marcinkfp
12-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi everybody! HELP me please!

How Can I play in Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag in WINDOW , what can I do? , in MENU arent this option "play in Window" , when I put in file Assassin4.ini LINE: FullScreen=0 its doesnt work!! help (atl+enter dont work ect.), All ways what I know dont work.

Sorrky for my English I am from Poland:-).

-------------------------------------------------
- Ci7 970 (6cores) - 3.2ghz 3,46 ,
Asus gtx 770 - GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5 ,
12gb ram patriot extreme 2000mhz,
Win7 64bit , drv 331.82 ,
"clean system"..,
1200vat "be q. dark power" ,

Frag_Maniac
12-26-2013, 11:19 PM
The game has no windwed mode option nor can you edit files to do so, but I found this:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-windowed-mode-working.453573587/

It's not ideal because you can't run it in borderless or even full window size, but for those needing to avoid excessive lag, it could help.

marcinkfp
12-26-2013, 11:42 PM
The game has no windwed mode option nor can you edit files to do so, but I found this:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-windowed-mode-working.453573587/

It's not ideal because you can't run it in borderless or even full window size, but for those needed to avoid excessive lag, it could help.

THANX FOR INFO AND WEBSIDE, i try maybe help, but maybe different? Ways help too hmmm. Thanx Happy new year!!!!

Frag_Maniac
12-27-2013, 12:07 AM
THANX FOR INFO AND WEBSIDE, i try maybe help, but maybe different? Ways help too hmmm. Thanx Happy new year!!!!

Cheers, matey, let us know if it works, and happy plundering!

JeffHearn
12-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Yeah none of these things work. uPlay launcher just shuts the game down after you try following those steps then reopening the game from being minimized. I tried this with one of the previous titles at least and it just shuts you right out of the game and gives you that "thank you for playing" nonsense. Can't play this at work if I don't have access to my work-related whatnot.