PDA

View Full Version : My Assassinís Creed Collection

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey everyone,Here’s my Assassin’s Creed collection, so far and hope you guys share pics of your stuff too. Whether it’s pics of individual items or one big picture of all, show us what you’ve got and whenever you get something new, share a pic of it here. Let’s keep this thread alive with our AC craze and let’s make it a database for our collections and update it whenever we get something new.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxB4T0bCUAEK6LU.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6DQxY3CYAAWfvu.jpg

PedroAntonio2
12-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Whoa, I wish I had money enought to buy all that Collector's Edition......My collection is basicly the normal boxarts for all the games and a action-figure of Ezio.

ze_topazio
12-25-2013, 10:58 PM
I only have the games, never been the type to spend money on collectibles and other fan paraphernalia.

AC1 (PS3)
AC2 Game of the year edition (PS3)
ACB Special edition (PS3)
ACR (PS3)
AC3 (PS3)
AC4 Special edition (PS3)
AC Bloodlines (PSP)

aL_____eX
12-26-2013, 01:27 AM
I always thought I was a big AC fanboy but this is... wow! Congratulations :p And I realized that really don't have any idea where the rest of my stuff has gone...

http://s7.directupload.net/images/131226/v8qtd83o.jpg

The collectible I actually love most is the Codex from the AC:B limited Codex Edition.

Lonnie_Jackson
12-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Man my collection is so ridiculously large I'd hate to take everything out, but if I ever get a wild hair I'll post n it here. Nice collection by the way.

RinoTheBouncer
12-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Man my collection is so ridiculously large I'd hate to take everything out, but if I ever get a wild hair I'll post n it here. Nice collection by the way.

I WANNA SEEEEEEEEE ASAP hehehe
Thanks man!

I always thought I was a big AC fanboy but this is... wow! Congratulations :p And I realized that really don't have any idea where the rest of my stuff has gone...

http://s7.directupload.net/images/131226/v8qtd83o.jpg

The collectible I actually love most is the Codex from the AC:B limited Codex Edition.

AWESOME STUFF buddy! and thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it. Honestly, it only grew bigger in the last few 3 months when I got ACIII Freedom Edition, ACIV Art book autographed edition, ACIV Black Chest, The Vial, ACR Animus Edition and AC.E 3.0 all together as I found some real good bargains for some of those. Keep sharing pics whenever you find other stuff.

I love the Codex too, it’s so amazing and The Vial is epic but my most most fave is the Black Chest Edition of ACIV. It’s damn big!

lothario-da-be
03-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Its time to share my small collection . Some things are missing because I had no space left: The ac4 artbook, the black flag, 2 t-shirts, the 2 canvas prints, some posters and maps.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10007052_708751109146342_794436670_n.jpg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1964973_708751145813005_282877228_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1505404_708751172479669_1816333472_n.jpg

Black_Widow9
03-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Woah just woah! :D I hope you shared this with them on Twitter or with UbiGabe. I know Rino did but you totally should too. Sweet collection!

poptartz20
03-22-2014, 11:04 PM
yeah! Ubisoft is actually really awesome at retweeting or acknowledging on twitter! :D

lothario-da-be
03-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Woah just woah! :D I hope you shared this with them on Twitter or with UbiGabe. I know Rino did but you totally should too. Sweet collection!
Thanks! but i have no twitter :nonchalance:
So maybe one of you guys could share it on twitter it in my name?

yankeegamergirl
03-23-2014, 11:22 AM
OMG...lothario.....amazing. Everyone else's pics too! Totally jel. :) Where is that beige 'chest' from that lothario and al_ex have?

Locopells
03-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Wow...

LatinaC09
03-23-2014, 03:35 PM
These collections are so impressive! I took a photo of mine a few months back but I've added to it since then so eventually I will have to take another! I seriously can't wait to get the collector's editions of the new AC game(s) later on this year. I am a sucker for AC collectables and those Ubisoft Collectable statues are beautiful, I just can't resist. Seriously though guys your collections are amazing! Does anybody happen to have the original Altair statue? I've been looking for it but the prices on eBay are ridiculous.

lothario-da-be
03-23-2014, 04:39 PM
OMG...lothario.....amazing. Everyone else's pics too! Totally jel. :) Where is that beige 'chest' from that lothario and al_ex have?
The chest is from the ac brotherhood codex edition. Its realy nice, one of my favourite ac things.

jayjay275
03-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Your collection is "Small".... SMALL!?

lothario-da-be
03-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Your collection is "Small".... SMALL!?
Yeah, still tons of things I want but can't afford anymore :p

RinoTheBouncer
03-24-2014, 06:33 PM
So far, I’m happy with what I’ve got but I’m missing ACII and ACI collector’s editions. Those are my highest priority now. After that, I wanna get some press kits, though they’re pretty pricey on eBay these days... and I can’t wait for UbiWorkshop to release the Apple of Eden.

Its time to share my small collection . Some things are missing because I had no space left: The ac4 artbook, the black flag, 2 t-shirts, the 2 canvas prints, some posters and maps.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10007052_708751109146342_794436670_n.jpg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1964973_708751145813005_282877228_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1505404_708751172479669_1816333472_n.jpg

Awesome stuff, buddy! keep them coming ;)

Ureh
03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
These collections are so impressive! I took a photo of mine a few months back but I've added to it since then so eventually I will have to take another! I seriously can't wait to get the collector's editions of the new AC game(s) later on this year. I am a sucker for AC collectables and those Ubisoft Collectable statues are beautiful, I just can't resist. Seriously though guys your collections are amazing! Does anybody happen to have the original Altair statue? I've been looking for it but the prices on eBay are ridiculous.

Occasionally the (standing) Altair statues pop up for $50-75. Keep searching and you might get lucky. (crouching) Altair statues cost a lot more though. Ubicollectibles are also releasing a Altair-crouching-on-a-bell statue (no release date or price yet, if I recall).

p.s. I love the collections shown so far! It's really interesting to see who extends their passion for the series, from the games, to the world of transmedia.

andreycvetov
03-24-2014, 08:55 PM
exactly mine as well,is the ezio figuire that one with the white robes,where his hands are facing sideways and the hidden blades are out?

JustPlainQuirky
03-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Where is everyone's life size connor kenway statue? :rolleyes:

RatonhnhakeFan
03-24-2014, 09:05 PM
In the bedrooms :rolleyes:

LatinaC09
03-24-2014, 10:12 PM
Occasionally the (standing) Altair statues pop up for $50-75. Keep searching and you might get lucky. (crouching) Altair statues cost a lot more though. Ubicollectibles are also releasing a Altair-crouching-on-a-bell statue (no release date or price yet, if I recall).

p.s. I love the collections shown so far! It's really interesting to see who extends their passion for the series, from the games, to the world of transmedia.

Ooooh UbiCollectibles is releasing more statues??

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Can I play?

And ureh?
What's your tag on CE.org? I don't recognize ureh as a name

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X95-xL8VS18/UyxSxzcyRFI/AAAAAAAAFd8/6jEYlztnLYY/s800/IMG_20140321_145223.jpg
That's half of it
And I'm not sending the rest
You'll just have to visit CE.org to see the rest
as you can see here
Lowly Assassin @ collectors edition.org
The biggest b*tch in the AC world (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10394&highlight=lowly)

SixKeys
04-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Damn, how do you people have the moolah for all this stuff?

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Damn, how do you people have the moolah for all this stuff?

Live a single life
No sexual or romantic partner
No social life
Live with mum or dad
Don't eat out
Don't buy new clothes
Eat cheapest food possible
And that's a good start to any kind of hocollecting or hording addiction sweety

Then add in a community that praises you for your unhealthy psychological addiction and turns it into a... Mine is bigger then yours game,
And that's about all you need
Give or take a few steps

GunnerGalactico
04-20-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't even have half of that stuff :p

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 08:01 PM
I don't even have half of that stuff :p

Half of what stuff?

GunnerGalactico
04-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Half of what stuff?

If I give you a list.. it's quite laughable. :p

oliacr
04-20-2014, 09:26 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X95-xL8VS18/UyxSxzcyRFI/AAAAAAAAFd8/6jEYlztnLYY/s800/IMG_20140321_145223.jpg

That collection... Be proud of it :)

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 09:46 PM
That collection... Be proud of it :)

One should never take pride in an addiction
But it is an impressive hoard of memorabilia. If only I had a picture of all of it, but a lot of it is in other countries or to small or awekwaed to photogrpah

GunnerGalactico
04-20-2014, 09:52 PM
But it is an impressive hoard of memorabilia. If only I had a picture of all of it, but a lot of it is in other countries or to small or awekwaed to photogrpah

I'm actually impressed with your collection... you should be proud.

oliacr
04-20-2014, 09:54 PM

It's one of the better addictions.

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 10:16 PM
It's one of the better addictions.
I can see your point, but it shares the common negatives with all addictions.

I'm actually impressed with your collection... you should be proud.
I am happy with all the junk I have (I call it junk but I know it comes across as an insult to some people) I use the term loosely, such as pile of stuff or trinkets or widgets or things
I'm not proud, because I don't feel like I should have pride in the things I have because the reasons I have them are really sad and slightly depressing or shocking or unorthodox

If I give you a list.. it's quite laughable. :p
Don't ever try to compete with something such as collecting
You'll find yourself throwing money at things and spending 100x more then retail on something just to own it and for bragging rights but nobody else would ever lose sleep that you own something and they don't

Shahkulu101
04-20-2014, 10:24 PM
Lowly assassin do you have 80 cats and have you rendered your living space unlivable due to piles and piles of bric-a-brac?

Aphex_Tim
04-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Holy crap, people! My "collection" is just a bunch of game boxes and a Connor statue.

Lowly Assassin
04-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Lowly assassin do you have 80 cats and have you rendered your living space unlivable due to piles and piles of bric-a-brac?

What do you think?
I'll give you a clue
That is my living room and it fills up the floor
And here is another PIC
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fTAm3SHIVXk/Uyw_avTJn5I/AAAAAAAAFcw/KCV1tyS6Bdg/s800/IMG_20140321_133116.jpg
And I have released pictures before of my bedroom and my retro console collection

GunnerGalactico
04-20-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm quite content with all my AC games, my 3 statues ( Altair, AC2 Ezio & Connor), all AC books by Oliver Bowden, AC3 game Join or Die Edition, AC Encyclopedia and AC Anthology for PS3. ;)

adventurewomen
04-20-2014, 11:10 PM

In the bedrooms :rolleyes:
LOL

IDK I'm laughing that's probably where I'd keep mine! (If I had a life sized Connor) :o J/K

Shahkulu101
04-21-2014, 06:18 AM
This just in: Adventurewomen would dry hump cardboard.

Lowly Assassin
04-21-2014, 09:35 AM
This just in: Adventurewomen would dry hump cardboard.
And that's why standees are so hard to come by

Ureh
04-21-2014, 05:05 PM
@LowlyAssassin It's in my link, v1sav1s. :) Pleasure to finally meet you on here!

Locopells
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Speaking of which, with The Watch long over, how are you still getting that sig?!

Lowly Assassin
04-21-2014, 05:31 PM
@LowlyAssassin It's in my link, v1sav1s. :) Pleasure to finally meet you on here!
Oh do this is where you live now
That's almost a good enough reason to live here myself

And hey VI's
Oh never asked... Which name so you prefer?

Ureh
04-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Not sure actually. I think it's hosted by an account holder at imageshack... they probably haven't deleted it yet.

I realise it's ostentatious of me. Bbbuuuuut, someone did go through the effort to create the sig so I'll keep it on for as long as I can.
---

Oh do this is where you live now
That's almost a good enough reason to live here myself

And hey VI's
Oh never asked... Which name so you prefer?

I visit both forums occasionally. Call me whatever you like.

Locopells
04-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Oh right.

Nah, no probs with that, just nosy!

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 12:15 AM
So I wanted to update this with my new purchases/pre-orders, feel free to do the same. Let’s make this a database of our AC craze:

AC Unity: Guillotine Case
AC Rogue: Collector’s Edition

AC: Unity Abstergo Entertainment: Employee Handbook
AC: Unity Prima Official Initiate Edition
The Art of Assassin’s Creed Unity

GoldenBoy9999
09-07-2014, 01:30 AM
I'm glad this is revived. Rino, you're lucky you get to get the BEST edition of ACU. In the NA there's just one version :(.

Rogue CE is very cool too, I just don't have the money.

What does the handbook have in it?

Not only do you get the game guide , you get the Initiate Edition. you're going all out ;).

Doesn't the Guillotine edition include an artbook? I guess you just want the full size version.

I've been wanting to make a collection but I don't know where to start and what all to get. Do you only get one CE for each game? Do you have all of the AC action figures like McFarlane? Do you get every variance of every statue? What do you do about the expensive ones like Hottoyz? I'd probably enjoy making a collection because I'm a completionist in-game and out but I just don't know the essentials and the merch I should get.

I have Connor, Haytham, Edward, and Ben Hornigold's action figures.I might post pictures. I also have Ezio's gamestar figure. I have the CE of ACB. I have the collector's edition of ACU pre-ordered. I also have the comic book Subject 4. I have Assassin's Creed Lineage on Blu-Ray as well. I planned on getting all of the novels and comic books anyway without even considering that a collection because that could fit into my budget.

Namikaze_17
09-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Here's my Collection:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/10548026_272674286264243_291408350075763198_o.jpg

Sweet and Simple... :)

Shahkulu101
09-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Didn't know you could buy the Ezio trilogy all in one - that's pretty cool.

Now they just have to remaster it!

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm glad this is revived. Rino, you're lucky you get to get the BEST edition of ACU. In the NA there's just one version :(.

Rogue CE is very cool too, I just don't have the money.

What does the handbook have in it?

Not only do you get the game guide , you get the Initiate Edition. you're going all out ;).

Doesn't the Guillotine edition include an artbook? I guess you just want the full size version.

I've been wanting to make a collection but I don't know where to start and what all to get. Do you only get one CE for each game? Do you have all of the AC action figures like McFarlane? Do you get every variance of every statue? What do you do about the expensive ones like Hottoyz? I'd probably enjoy making a collection because I'm a completionist in-game and out but I just don't know the essentials and the merch I should get.

I have Connor, Haytham, Edward, and Ben Hornigold's action figures.I might post pictures. I also have Ezio's gamestar figure. I have the CE of ACB. I have the collector's edition of ACU pre-ordered. I also have the comic book Subject 4. I have Assassin's Creed Lineage on Blu-Ray as well. I planned on getting all of the novels and comic books anyway without even considering that a collection because that could fit into my budget.

Hello, my friend. Glad you like my collection and this thread, thank you.

Well here in Jordan, we don’t get much of these awesome editions and the Ubisoft site doesn’t ship to Jordan, for some reason. I mean I’m Iraqi and I live in Jordan and I know how problematic and unreliable the shipping to Iraq is, yet still they ship to Iraq and not Jordan, haha! So in that case, I have to order all my stuff from eBay. That’s the disappointing part.

The Abstergo Entertainment: Employee’s Handbook is designed to look like an actual employee handbook with information about the Animus and the technology behind it, I guess. The description implies something like that. The Guillotine Case does have an art book, but it’s more of a booklet with samples. In the ACIV:BF Black Chest Edition, I got an art book, but it was more of a booklet and nothing compares to the Art of ACIV book.

Well, I don’t have any of the McFarlane toys, so far. I only have the action figures given with the collector’s editions that I get. I started collecting the collector’s editions of the games as those are my favorites, as well as the UbiWorshop merchandise. I got the Encyclopedia books, Art books. If Ubiworkshop sells something from the game like Desmond’s Hoodie, The Vial, the flags..etc. I get it, but I wouldn’t bother much for 3rd party items or stuff that only bare the logo of the game.

So you can start with the essentials from box sets to collector’s editions to limited edition merchandise, art and encyclopedia books and the replicas of in-game items. Your progress is very good, so far. You can order the European collector’s editions online whenever you find them for a good price, or you’re able to afford them at that moment, since there’s no rush and they’re always available. I’m yet to get all the novels in physical form, as I have them all on my iPad but I wanna get the physical copies as well. I only have Brotherhood book by far. I also need to get the ACII collector’s editions and ACI, as well as some guide books.
Best of luck, my friend. Keep on updating us here :)

Here's my Collection:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/10548026_272674286264243_291408350075763198_o.jpg

Sweet and Simple... :)

Well that’s a very good start. I started off getting the standard editions of each game. Didn’t have the Ezio Trilogy set back then cause I played games one by one as they came out, but then I got the Collector’s Edition of AC:R and from there, I started getting the big ones. ;)

killzab
09-07-2014, 11:33 AM
I was thinking about buying AC Brahman and the AC Encyclopedia 3.0.

Are they worth it ? The encyclopedia is kinda expensive. Has a 4.0 version been announced ? Should I wait for the next one ?

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 11:37 AM
I was thinking about buying AC Brahman and the AC Encyclopedia 3.0.

Are they worth it ? The encyclopedia is kinda expensive. Has a 4.0 version been announced ? Should I wait for the next one ?

No 4.0 version announced, so far. But I’m sure it’s inevitable since we’re getting not one, but two games this year. The made 3.0 last year just for ACIV, so I’m sure this year’s gonna be much more worth making a book about, unless they’ve changed their strategies.

AC Brahman is amazing. I wish they make the games like that, a mixture of an advanced modern day and an original, new historical setting. It’s beautiful. The Encyclopedia books are beautiful, but yes, they are expensive.

killzab
09-07-2014, 11:44 AM
No 4.0 version announced, so far. But I’m sure it’s inevitable since we’re getting not one, but two games this year. The made 3.0 last year just for ACIV, so I’m sure this year’s gonna be much more worth making a book about, unless they’ve changed their strategies.

AC Brahman is amazing. I wish they make the games like that, a mixture of an advanced modern day and an original, new historical setting. It’s beautiful. The Encyclopedia books are beautiful, but yes, they are expensive.

Since you seem to be an expert on AC goodness :p I have two more questions :

Is Brahman long enough ? Is it comparable to The Fall or The Chain ?

Is each new version of the Encyclopedia a richer version of the one before ? Or do they "replace" content ? I mean, am I missing out if I buy the 4.0 version and not the 3.0 ?

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Since you seem to be an expert on AC goodness :p I have two more questions :

Is Brahman long enough ? Is it comparable to The Fall or The Chain ?

Is each new version of the Encyclopedia a richer version of the one before ? Or do they "replace" content ? I mean, am I missing out if I buy the 4.0 version and not the 3.0 ?

Hehe, well Brahman is good. I mean it’s not short nor cheap-looking. I have Subject 4 book, rather than both books, individually so I found that Subject 4 was pretty long. But it’s definitely the length of one of the books, alone.

The Encyclopedia gets richer, yeah. I haven’t done a comparison between the two but I’ve heard that they replaced some not-so-necessary stuff, even though the majority of the 3rd book is copy-paste from the one before it with more additional stuff to stories that were unfinished at the time, as well as stories about the new game’s world.

m4r-k7
09-07-2014, 01:44 PM
This thread makes me so jealous! I wish I had all the awesome editions of the games! One day I shall fulfil this quest!

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 02:40 PM
This thread makes me so jealous! I wish I had all the awesome editions of the games! One day I shall fulfil this quest!
I hope you will, my friend. I can’t wait to see the pics. Start with collector’s editions and books and you’ll find yourself consuming so much space in your room in no time, haha!

m4r-k7
09-07-2014, 02:52 PM
I hope you will, my friend. I can’t wait to see the pics. Start with collector’s editions and books and you’ll find yourself consuming so much space in your room in no time, haha!

Thanks for the tip! :D

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the tip! :D

You’re welcome, my friend ;)

SlyTrooper
09-07-2014, 03:59 PM
I would post a picture of my collection, but I don't want to get everything out & it would look small if I took a picture of it on my shelves (4 to be precise).

GoldenBoy9999
09-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Alright so here's a pic of my start-up collection. I hope you like it.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/GoldenBoy999/IMG_5545_zpsd7714bb7.jpg

It'll get even bigger when I get the Unity CE this November. I'm also getting the ACU Ubi Workshop Polo in the mail so I'll post a picture of that.

I have one more question Rino, do you get one collector's edition of each game? I'm guessing you get the best edition for instance the Guillotine edition. But for some of the games not everything is included, like I have the Jack in the Box but the Codex Edition doesn't have it. If it's just one edition for each game then that's a really achievable goal. Thanks for that info earlier it was really helpful :D.

Namikaze_17
09-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Hello, my friend. Glad you like my collection and this thread, thank you.

Well here in Jordan, we donít get much of these awesome editions and the Ubisoft site doesnít ship to Jordan, for some reason. I mean Iím Iraqi and I live in Jordan and I know how problematic and unreliable the shipping to Iraq is, yet still they ship to Iraq and not Jordan, haha! So in that case, I have to order all my stuff from eBay. Thatís the disappointing part.

The Abstergo Entertainment: Employeeís Handbook is designed to look like an actual employee handbook with information about the Animus and the technology behind it, I guess. The description implies something like that. The Guillotine Case does have an art book, but itís more of a booklet with samples. In the ACIV:BF Black Chest Edition, I got an art book, but it was more of a booklet and nothing compares to the Art of ACIV book.

Well, I donít have any of the McFarlane toys, so far. I only have the action figures given with the collectorís editions that I get. I started collecting the collectorís editions of the games as those are my favorites, as well as the UbiWorshop merchandise. I got the Encyclopedia books, Art books. If Ubiworkshop sells something from the game like Desmondís Hoodie, The Vial, the flags..etc. I get it, but I wouldnít bother much for 3rd party items or stuff that only bare the logo of the game.

So you can start with the essentials from box sets to collectorís editions to limited edition merchandise, art and encyclopedia books and the replicas of in-game items. Your progress is very good, so far. You can order the European collectorís editions online whenever you find them for a good price, or youíre able to afford them at that moment, since thereís no rush and theyíre always available. Iím yet to get all the novels in physical form, as I have them all on my iPad but I wanna get the physical copies as well. I only have Brotherhood book by far. I also need to get the ACII collectorís editions and ACI, as well as some guide books.
Best of luck, my friend. Keep on updating us here :)

Well thatís a very good start. I started off getting the standard editions of each game. Didnít have the Ezio Trilogy set back then cause I played games one by one as they came out, but then I got the Collectorís Edition of AC:R and from there, I started getting the big ones. ;)

Thanks! I just figured it was easier to get them all in one then separately...though it does feel more "Original" to do it the way you just mentioned.... ;)

Currently playing AC:2 right now, then I'll play Brotherhood and Revelations afterwards.

I'll make a Thread about my honest opinion about the games whenever I finish. :)

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Thanks! I just figured it was easier to get them all in one then separately...though it does feel more "Original" to do it the way you just mentioned.... ;)

Currently playing AC:2 right now, then I'll play Brotherhood and Revelations afterwards.

I'll make a Thread about my honest opinion about the games whenever I finish. :)

You’re most welcome :)
Well I only got the games one by one cause they came out one by one. I was a fan from day one so I couldn’t just wait for a collection release.

I’m sure you’re gonna love the Ezio saga. It’s wonderful. Focus on the Modern Day as well as the Glyphs/Rifts in ACII and AC:B, respectively and get the DLC for AC:R, it’s RICH with details and pay no attention to what fans say about it. It’s one of the most haunting parts of the series.

Enjoy, my friend. I’ll look forward to your feedback.

GoldenBoy9999
09-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Hnnggh... gotta go take a pic. I forgot Subject 4...

Edit: Alright here it is in all its glory.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/GoldenBoy999/IMG_5555_zps8a06e37c.jpg

Edit 2: Another day, another item I forgot. Here's my AC3 wallet I got. Luckily I left the collection out this time so I didn't have to reassemble it. I know what you're thinking, how'd you forget your wallet? I... I...I just don't know...

hood3dassassin5
09-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Beautiful... just, beautiful... *sniff* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*.
All I have are the games....:(

naumaan
09-09-2014, 07:36 AM
man, i wish i had that much money to buy the bigger packs :(

RinoTheBouncer
12-30-2014, 03:50 PM
UPDATING:

My ACU and AC:Ro collection:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6DQxY3CYAAWfvu.jpg

aL_____eX
12-30-2014, 04:03 PM
^ You're beyond crazy Rino

SlyTrooper
12-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Already posted this on another thread, but I'll post it again.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141227184721/assassinscreed/images/b/bb/My_Collection.jpg

Jackdaw951
12-30-2014, 08:02 PM
My hat is off to the OP for his dedication. SlyTrooper, you too.

My collection is just normal boxed and downloaded versions:

AC 1 (X360, disc)
AC 2 (X360, dl)
AC Brotherhood (X360, dl)
AC Revelations (X360, disc)
AC 4 (X360, disc + XO, dl)
- Freedom Cry (X360 DLC)
AC Unity (XO, dl)

MasterAssasin84
12-30-2014, 08:02 PM
I do have more AC Merchandise but I figured I would post this for now and will be adding more very shortly !! ( Little Off topic but really Love my WD Ded Sec edition )

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mjandrews82/IMG_0139_zps9f287656.jpg (http://s29.photobucket.com/user/mjandrews82/media/IMG_0139_zps9f287656.jpg.html)

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 08:07 PM
Jesus Christ I wish I had da manies for all dat.

I can barely manage to get the games themselves, lmfao.

Maybe when Im a successful millionaire businessman. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Jesus Christ I wish I had da manies for all dat.

I can barely manage to get the games themselves, lmfao.

Maybe when Im a successful millionaire businessman. :rolleyes:

Business woman. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Those exist? :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Those exist? :rolleyes:

Ah, I forgot. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 08:25 PM
I dont really want a collection, but I do want these

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81GxdzjDaxL._SL1500_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71b-CfDgyIL._SL1500_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qY2nHbR%2BL.jpg

http://me.ign.com/sm/ign_me/screenshot/a/assassins-creed-encyclopedia-pc/assassins-creed-encyclopedia-pc_pe27.jpg

And I really wish there were detailed Shay and Haytham statues. Not just McFarlane ones...

Ureh
12-30-2014, 08:28 PM
@quirky You want the e3 edition of the encylopedia or any edition will do?

GunnerGalactico
12-30-2014, 08:28 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81GxdzjDaxL._SL1500_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71b-CfDgyIL._SL1500_.jpg

I've been after those for a really long time.

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 08:29 PM
@ureh

I want the most recent edition preferrably. 3.0

but i havent bought it because
1.) Lots of Manies
2.) They might release a new version within a year

SlyTrooper
12-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Has anyone here read the French comics? I recently got them all & they are surprisingly good. Maybe it's because they actually try & progress the story & implement the lore, unlike Unity.

GoldenBoy9999
12-31-2014, 02:58 AM
Wow Rino... so much merch from just two games. Absolutely awesome. :cool:

I'll be posting my new collection soon. It's gotten a LOT bigger. I think it doubled in size.

And I really wish there were detailed Shay and Haytham statues. Not just McFarlane ones...

Yes, I do like the statues a lot more, but the McFarlane ones are the best figurines I've seen. They're pretty cool. The Shay one comes out in Spring and I can't wait. Imma take a pic of Shay and Haytham together then. ;)

My dad was looking at my 8 AC McFarlane figures and he said he liked the Haytham one the best, if that means aanything about the quality of his figurine to you. :p

Has anyone here read the French comics? I recently got them all & they are surprisingly good. Maybe it's because they actually try & progress the story & implement the lore, unlike Unity.

No, but I really want to. They're on my list of AC things to get. Right after I get the Secret Crusade and Brahman, and I'm getting Brahman in the mail.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 03:02 AM
I've been after those for a really long time.
How much are you willing to pay for Connor? :rolleyes: #notforsale

MasterAssasin84
01-04-2015, 12:23 AM
More Items in my Collection I do have more but I am pulling them all out bit by bit lol !!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mjandrews82/IMG_0182_zpsfae9aaf0.jpg (http://s29.photobucket.com/user/mjandrews82/media/IMG_0182_zpsfae9aaf0.jpg.html)[/IMG]

sooe234
01-10-2018, 04:25 AM
Here I leave you miicoleccion with respect to the figures I do not lack niinguna now I go for the statues
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26232231_10214619184294766_6044794372828198510_o.j pg?oh=9348242139e92162c6e9a8833f82e5fa&oe=5AE569AF

balsamva
01-16-2018, 01:30 PM
my collection consists of 1 physical copy of origins and 3 digital copies of other AC games on the PS4 lol LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Coconutsplz
01-18-2018, 04:31 AM
Iíve got a decent collection, Iíll need a post it :o

naumaan
01-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Wow .. it's really nice to see this collection here, it's amazing.

Well I would have bought the physical editions if I could but they were all manipulated before reaching my doorstep, even the main game, season pass codes and stuff are already compromised so .. I only go for digital editions

Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Rogue

And I've pre ordered
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Assassin's Creed Origins

All of them on PC

And I've got