PDA

View Full Version : AC4 CD KEY not registering (RETAIL)

andrew24wow
12-25-2013, 06:05 PM
I recently got a retail version of AC4 and want to download it digitally, but the CD KEY is invalid on steam, origin, and uplay I don't know what to do.

Questions2ask
12-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I recently got a retail version of AC4 and want to download it digitally, but the CD KEY is invalid on steam, origin, and uplay I don't know what to do.
I sent you a PM

medavroog
12-25-2013, 07:12 PM

Contact the UbiSoft Support via the Support Ticket system ... be sure to provide a digital image of that CD-Key as well as your proof of purchase when the UbiSoft Support asks for those informations ... also, be clear as well as detailed in your message on the Support Ticket about your problem.

tunnelcat
12-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Contact the UbiSoft Support via the Support Ticket system ... be sure to provide a digital image of that CD-Key as well as your proof of purchase when the UbiSoft Support asks for those informations ... also, be clear as well as detailed in your message on the Support Ticket about your problem.

I had that happen with Dead Island on Steam. Some keys were stolen, so the game developer blanket canceled a whole bunch of keys. Send Ubisoft pictures of your CD's, the box, CD key and the receipt. It should be fixed in a jiffy.

medavroog
12-25-2013, 07:51 PM
I had that happen with Dead Island on Steam. Some keys were stolen, so the game developer blanket canceled a whole bunch of keys. Send Ubisoft pictures of your CD's, the box, CD key and the receipt. It should be fixed in a jiffy.

You should relpy to the OP's post, he might miss your input here.