PDA

View Full Version : AC Black Flag Multiplayer crashes

UnrealSW
12-25-2013, 01:32 PM
My AC Black Flag crashes every 7 or 37 minutes when I play multyplayer. The single player has never crashed even after 4 hours gameplay, so I don't think its because of my system. I verified files from the ubisoft game launcher, but this didn't helped at all. The screen frozes for a second and then a message that "AC4BFMP.exe has stopped working" appears. I bought the game generaly for the multy, but I cannot play it like that! I need some help!

DrUnK3n
12-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Same here, sometimes it crashes after 1 minute sometimes i can play 30 mjinutes but it will surelly crash after a time.... Sp works fine for me too, no crashing after hours of gamplay....

UnrealSW
12-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Exactly! Where can I send an official report for this problem? I will never buy anything from UbiSoft again!

Lokikron
12-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Yes! I have this as well, it being SO ****ING UNPREDICTABLE is the WORST part about it, if there were some warning signs we could be prepared for sudden freezing, but NOPE! You could be having a great match with 2 minutes remaining and then FREEZE.

Half way through wolf pack? FREEZE.

Having a ****ty game but you can still come back? FREEZE.

It's SO frustrating, and the thing is, there seems to be NO solution to it that I've been able to find, the only thing that "appears" to work, is just stop playing multiplayer for the day and try again in a few hours, which is a HORRIBLE solution.

DrUnK3n
12-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Searching for a solution everyday but still not found one ... :-( It's so annoying, i really like the multiplayer but this is just frustrating....