PDA

View Full Version : Ac4bfsp.exe stop working

Luukkee27
12-24-2013, 06:43 PM
During the second sequence when you have to chase after that Assassin. I climb up the ladder and vault one of the hurdles on the roof and BOOM! My game crashes telling me AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working. Here are my system specs:

Intel Core i7 4770k 3.5 ghz
GeForce GTX 770
2x8 gb 2133 ghz RAM
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Název chybující aplikace: AC4BFSP.exe, verze: 0.0.0.0, časové razítko: 0x52ac782e
Název chybujícího modulu: unknown, verze: 0.0.0.0, časové razítko: 0x00000000
Kód výjimky: 0xc0000005
Posun chyby: 0x00000000
ID chybujícího procesu: 0x3b8
Čas spuštění chybující aplikace: 0x01cf00b5a1ec2f78
Cesta k chybující aplikaci: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\AC4BFSP.exe
Cesta k chybujícímu modulu: unknown
ID zprávy: a6428f3a-6cc1-11e3-8268-94de80a3d93f
Úplný název chybujícího balíčku:
ID aplikace související s chybujícím balíčkem:

Any idead how fix this problem?

Moose.Qc
12-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Try lowering your GPU core to see that helps, seen another thread similar to this one regarding GTX770 users, for them that seemed to have helped.

Luukkee27
12-24-2013, 07:04 PM
And how can i do that?

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Any idead how fix this problem?
This happens when there is a lot of commotion on the screen so what's going on is that you have your settings up way to high, and despite your Processor and GPU which should be able to handle it, your comp simply cannot handle all the commotion on the screen, and thus shuts down.

So lower your settings by 1 point on everything and see what happens.

Luukkee27
12-24-2013, 07:20 PM
I put everything on low but game still crash :-/

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 07:29 PM
I put everything on low but game still crash :-/

Do you mind contacting me on Skype so I can walk you through a bunch of things that you can check.

My Skype contact information is:
<removed>

Luukkee27
12-24-2013, 07:33 PM
As i say it happens in second sequence when i have to chase after that Assassin. I climb up the ladder and vault one of the hurdles on the roof and game crash. On the first Island or in the first mission i have no problem.

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 07:40 PM
As i say it happens in second sequence when i have to chase after that Assassin. I climb up the ladder and vault one of the hurdles on the roof and game crash. On the first Island or in the first mission i have no problem.

Ok so you're having a render problem.

As I said contact me on Skype. I'd rather not clutter this topic with 60 posts saying to try each thing separate and then wait for a response causing even more responses. Skype is faster.

I have Skype open now and if it makes you more comfortable, No I don't use a cam (I actually prefer not to and not have people use them because they aren't needed for something like this), and you don't have to talk unless you want to.

abn505
12-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Good luck! I have almost the same system specs. I have had this issue since getting the game. Ubisoft has you try all sorts of stuff, nothing works!

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Do you guys just like posting complaints for no reason or what?
All anyone does is post complaint, after complaint, after complaint, and then do absolutely nothing about getting the problem fixed.

Seriously quit complaining if you refuse the help.

abn505
12-25-2013, 05:35 AM
All anyone does is post complaint, after complaint, after complaint, and then do absolutely nothing about getting the problem fixed.

I respect what you are trying to say, but we are not stupid. I have been doing this a long time too. I have tried all different settings in the game, both on the software side and hardware side.

Questions2ask
12-25-2013, 07:23 AM
I respect what you are trying to say, but we are not stupid. I have been doing this a long time too. I have tried all different settings in the game, both on the software side and hardware side.
Who said that's the even the problem, you're assumptions are what's leading to your ignorance. With all due respect, what you said honestly doesn't matter, because the reality is, tI have my game working, and you do not, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that I obviously know something you don't. On top of that if you really did try everything as you claim then you would have it working by now, and you don't. 2 facts you cannot get around

As I said contact me on Skype if you want me to try and help you.

MnemonicSyntax
12-25-2013, 07:36 AM

You don't know what you're doing. They can keep complaining all they want. You got a thread shut down for this. Keep it up and you'll eventually be banned.

No one wants your help. Read the threads, most in this forum think you're a blithering idiot.

Questions2ask
12-25-2013, 07:40 AM
You don't know what you're doing. They can keep complaining all they want. You got a thread shut down for this. Keep it up and you'll eventually be banned.

No one wants your help. Read the threads, most in this forum think you're a blithering idiot.
So my game working perfectly makes you mad? I see and to once again correct you on at least the 5th lie you've said, the thread you're talking about, was shut down because I requested it to be, because steakheads like you, were in there doing the same exact thing you're doing in this thread, lying, and just complaining about help you don't really want, and trolling and purposely goading people into an argument.

And here is the link to the topic you're referring to about the locked topic:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/818932-I-m-sick-of-people-complaining/page2

What's does the moderator says in the last reply.

So quit trying to up yourself by spreading lies and false information.

MnemonicSyntax
12-25-2013, 07:45 AM
So my game working perfectly makes you mad? I see and to once again correct you on the 5th lie you've said, the thread you're talking about, was shut down because I requested it to be, because morons like you were in there doing the same exact thing you're doing in this thread, lying, and just complaining about help you don't really want. The moderator even said it was so please just quit trying to up yourself by spreading lies and false information.

My game works perfectly too. The problem is, you don't know what you're taking about it.

You don't have a right to complain about anything, because you agreed to the EULA.

Questions2ask
12-25-2013, 07:52 AM
My game works perfectly too. The problem is, you don't know what you're taking about it.

You don't have a right to complain about anything, because you agreed to the EULA.

You really love lying and making **** up about people and trying to say people said it don't you? Show me one complaint I've posted about the game (And the video about the tutorial isn't a complaint so don't bother trying to bring that up).

MnemonicSyntax
12-25-2013, 07:59 AM
No mate. I'm talking about the "help" you provide. It's false. BS. You don't know what you're doing.

The people have recognized this. They don't want your help. Your help is ****e. Do you get that?

So, they continue asking for help. Because you don't provide help. You cannot tell them to stop complaining if they don't want your help, because you're not helping. Therefore, they can continue to ask for help if they want.

Questions2ask
12-25-2013, 08:06 AM
No mate. I'm talking about the "help" you provide. It's false. BS. You don't know what you're doing.
The people have recognized this.
People can't recognize something they never even attempted to try, so trying to say you know something without knowing, makes you and anyone else who actually thinks that's true, an idiot.

In the mean time I have my game working and others do not...

They don't want your help. Your help is ****e. Do you get that?

So, they continue asking for help. Because you don't provide help. You cannot tell them to stop complaining if they don't want your help, because you're not helping. Therefore, they can continue to ask for help if they want.[/QUOTE]

MnemonicSyntax
12-25-2013, 08:25 AM
People can't recognize something they never even attempted to try, so trying to say you know something without knowing, makes you and anyone else who actually thinks that's true, an idiot.

In the mean time I have my game working and others do not...

They don't want your help. Your help is ****e. Do you get that?

So, they continue asking for help. Because you don't provide help. You cannot tell them to stop complaining if they don't want your help, because you're not helping. Therefore, they can continue to ask for help if they want.

You can't even respond to a forum quote correctly! LUL! Your technical know-how is severely limited. And you know next to nothing about software and programming.

Anykeyer
12-25-2013, 09:39 AM

The people have recognized this. They don't want your help. Your help is ****e. Do you get that?

This
This guy didnt bring anything to this forum aside from a ton of flaming and ridiculous statements.

strigoi1958
12-25-2013, 11:12 AM
@questions2ask Mr Collins your accounts on steam were closed and the mods deleted all your posts because what you did there you are doing here.... setting yourself up as if you are the fountain of knowledge but just insulting people. Please go back to your "magicians business" if you cannot come to any forum and respect other members points of views.
Also you yourself state your account were terminated by steam while using the tx3000 name on steam.
I like free speech but I'm asking mods to add a "report this post" link just because of you and your posts.

abn505
12-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Okay, this is how far I have gotten with playing the game without a crash, a total of one hour. The most so far. I use a stop watch every time I play to see how far I can get without a crash at each change I make. Below are the settings. This is for NVIDIA cards and drivers. MY card is a GA-760GTX-OC 4GB

1. Turn off optimization in Geforce experience by pressing revert for AC4BF.
2. Go into Nvidia control panel and allow "Let the 3D application decide".
3.1900x1200 60hz
high
high
MSAA4X
normal
normal
off
SSAO
low
off
off
low

abn505
12-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Also doing steps one and two above, and putting the graphics settings at default in the game have given me an hour plus without a crash.

Questions2ask
12-26-2013, 12:51 AM
I already helped someone in this thread and he has his game working now.
The problem isn't really anything anyone's already posted to do and try, it's something altogether different.

smokin_mitch
12-26-2013, 12:59 AM
I already helped someone in this thread and he has his game working now.
The problem isn't really anything anyone's already posted to do and try, it's something altogether different.

you have never helped anyone on this forum ever, you are a know it all that actually knows nothing and you are a troll and should be banned

Questions2ask
12-26-2013, 01:11 AM
you have never helped anyone on this forum ever, you are a know it all that actually knows nothing and you are a troll and should be banned

Try telling that to the people I helped.

trebizond79
12-26-2013, 01:19 AM
Try telling that to the people I helped.

Just out of interest then, why not put up your solution instead of trolling and/or trying to get people to talk to you via Skype. . . . weird.

I did like the bit where you vociferously denied you'd try to involve webcam, when no-one was even mentioning it. Hmmm, does your solution to AC4 problems involve all these many people you've 'helped' downloading and running a strangely titled .exe file by any chance? Strange, that. Oh look, why is the webcam light on all the time now. . .? :p

coppersink63
12-26-2013, 05:05 AM
I wish this thread didnt fall apart like this. I really needed help with this issue and nobody seems to know what to do.

Questions2ask
12-26-2013, 06:39 AM
Just out of interest then, why not put up your solution instead of trolling and/or trying to get people to talk to you via Skype. . . . weird.

I did like the bit where you vociferously denied you'd try to involve webcam, when no-one was even mentioning it. Hmmm, does your solution to AC4 problems involve all these many people you've 'helped' downloading and running a strangely titled .exe file by any chance? Strange, that. Oh look, why is the webcam light on all the time now. . .? :p

fair questions so I'll answer them:

As for posting the information, do you really have to ask why I refuse to provide the information after what people do to other people to this forum? When people do post help, people trash them and go out of their way to denounce the help, then they do what you ask saying why don't you post the help out in public.

As for SKYPE
I have been helping people on Skype with all sorts of various things for a very long time, and because of this, I know how people think. I've even had some people even ask me to use Teamviewer which i also tell them I'd rather not, because why are you going to let a stranger onto your computer for, that's just dumb. So being honest is the only way to go for me.

When it comes to Skype, people are ski dish around Skype already due to thinking you want to video chat with them, the fact of the matter is, if anyone says a web cam is needed is full of crap, wtf you need to see someone for to fix a problem you don't, also As for .exe files, same thing, anyone who tells anyone to download files to fix something is a tool and be aware of them and do not do it there is no exe file that will help you fix this games problems, I don't care what the person says only exe files for a game is a manual patch from the developer themselves on the official site you can see out in the open. But updates are usually done via auto-patch so manual patches are very rare.

Finally I don't force anything on anyone, I offer the help and if people don't want to take it that's their business, however asking for help and then refusing the help, then complaining no one is bothering to help is moronic. And yes I snapped at a few people for doing that because they're just out to waste people's time when there are people who legitimately want help.

Does that answer your questions?

and an example of what I'm talking about is this:

I wish this thread didnt fall apart like this. I really needed help with this issue and nobody seems to know what to do.

The thread didn't fall apart people trashed people and it was hijacked. In short Help has been offered here so he really has no business making statements that no one is offering help.

It's their choice to accept the help but the fact is, if you haven't even attempted to go through all the channels of help, then you cannot say the help being offered is not legitimate. Sorry but that's how it is.

coppersink63
12-26-2013, 02:30 PM
fair questions so I'll answer them:

As for posting the information, do you really have to ask why I refuse to provide the information after what people do to other people to this forum? When people do post help, people trash them and go out of their way to denounce the help, then they do what you ask saying why don't you post the help out in public.

As for SKYPE
I have been helping people on Skype with all sorts of various things, some people even ask me to use Teamviewer which i also tell them no to because why are you going to let a stranger for a very long time and I know how people think, so being honest is the only way to go.

When it comes to Skype, people are ski dish around Skype already due to thinking you want to video chat with them, the fact of the matter is, if anyone says a web cam is needed is full of crap, wtf you need to see someone for to fix a problem you don't, also As for .exe files, same thing, anyone who tells anyone to download files to fix something is a tool and be aware of them and do not do it there is no exe file that will help you fix this games problems, I don't care what the person says only exe files for a game is a manual patch from the developer themselves on the official site you can see out in the open. But updates are usually done via auto-patch so manual patches are very rare.

Finally I don't force anything on anyone, I offer the help and if people don't want to take it that's their business, however asking for help and then refusing the help, then complaining no one is bothering to help is moronic. And yes I snapped at a few people for doing that because they're just out to waste people's time when there are people who legitimately want help.

Does that answer your questions?

and an example of what I'm talking about is this:

The thread didn't fall apart people trashed people and it was hijacked. In short Help has been offered here so he really has no business making statements that no one is offering help.

It's their choice to accept the help but the fact is, if you haven't even attempted to go through all the channels of help, then you cannot say the help being offered is not legitimate. Sorry but that's how it is.

So yea it fell apart. This problem is happening to several people and UBI clearly isnt interested in responding to these threads so its up to us to figure out. Who gives a **** about skype, lets fix this problem.

Here is what I have noticed:

When the tutorial pop up window describing how to tackle sage is about to pop up the game crashes. I have tried to attribute that to sound and video card related issues. I updated my drivers and disabled sound but still have had no luck. I have also tried turning off vsync and verifying files but that didnt help.

I also had a friend of mine (who has no issue) get me past the sage by sending him my save file and then sending it back after that stage is done but all that did was crash my game upon attempting to load the stage after the sage. There is some issue with the quest reacting to my hardware. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem with a realtek sound card?

Anticampspray
12-28-2013, 10:44 PM
I am having the same issue Copper is describing, have tried a vast array of fixes to no result.

It seems to not be an issue with the mission, but with the area of Havana it goes into. I encounter the same issue outside the mission; my save game is currently in the "deadzone" and crashes every time I attempt to load the game. I have another save that encounters the same problem in a similar area. I tried deleting the Havana file directly from the game files, then verifying the game data and getting it again, but that didn't work.

Lumirel
12-29-2013, 12:01 AM
I am having the same issue Copper is describing, have tried a vast array of fixes to no result.

It seems to not be an issue with the mission, but with the area of Havana it goes into. I encounter the same issue outside the mission; my save game is currently in the "deadzone" and crashes every time I attempt to load the game. I have another save that encounters the same problem in a similar area. I tried deleting the Havana file directly from the game files, then verifying the game data and getting it again, but that didn't work.

I have tried that and dozens of other things and still got nothing at all...