PDA

View Full Version : This forum could use a little humor

Questions2ask
12-23-2013, 08:09 PM
This video titled "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PhysX Update Subliminal Messages" is rather amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHHqIaAs2Io

Gambi7
12-23-2013, 08:52 PM
No it can't this forum could use a little bit of support to help people with technical issue :(

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2013, 12:11 AM
More of an example of how smokey firearms actually were in those days, and not really humorous. Nor is your implying most problems with the game are caused by Steam. I would think that the Freedom Cry launch fiasco having been proven to be Ubi's coding error would have made some of that obvious. We Steam customers had it up and running before you UPlay customers did, but that didn't stop you from trying to perpetuate the hate speak against Valve. And now you come out with this lame attempt to lift people's mood? Who are you kidding?

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 12:35 AM
More of an example of how smokey firearms actually were in those days, and not really humorous. Nor is your implying most problems with the game are caused by Steam. I would think that the Freedom Cry launch fiasco having been proven to be Ubi's coding error would have made some of that obvious. We Steam customers had it up and running before you UPlay customers did, but that didn't stop you from trying to perpetuate the hate speak against Valve. And now you come out with this lame attempt to lift people's mood? Who are you kidding?

Please get a life. All you do is go around from topic to topic looking for things to crap on. Fact is that if Steam users want to bring their complaints to this forum where they don't belong, then they get what they deserve, and if you don't like me pointing that out, then stuff it. Trying to control what's being said doesn't work. I say things how they are, if you don't like it, then place me on ignore. but I'm sure as hell not going to stay silent just because you or others don't like facts.

It really is that simple.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Get a life? Seriously? I'm not the one that started his AC IV interaction here by going on a baseless anti Valve campaign, which has many times been proven false, not the least of which was the case with the delayed Freedom Cry launch, and some of your implied too low spec assumptions, and you insult people while doing so, which is against forum rules. You've already had one post deleted for such behavior.

What's simple is you, you try and simplify everything down to it's Valve's fault, or your spec is too low, and you're hardly diplomatic in doing so. If anyone's passive aggressive here it's you. So yeah, I take exception when you act like you can lighten people's mood with some off the wall video that looks like more of a sarcastic insult toward the game's smoke effects than anything.

You're hardly a person that should be acting like Mr helper, because from the start all you've done is fill the forum with your BS and insults, and then in denial you excuse it all as fact, despite having been proven wrong numerous times. You never ever have any proof of what you DO think you're right about either, and when you're outright proven wrong, you never admit it.

You're a ranting, disgruntled fanboy plain and simple. You got kicked off Steam and now you're trying desperately to let off some, while pretending to be Mr helper. You actually have the gall to accuse ME of "crapping" on topics, who the hell are you kidding? All I've ever done is point out valid good and bad points of the game, UPlay, Ubi, and in your case, and Steam & Valve as well, because, you've CLEARLY taken unfair if not illegal liberties there. These are all things that are common knowledge and acknowledged by most.

I challenge you, submit a publicly advertised paper or blog with your accusations against Valve, and see how quickly you'll be successfully sued for libel. And it won't be for Valve's being wealthy, it's because the law says you can't do such things without proof. Seriously, you're lucky you haven't been banned here already. Insults against forum members, slanderous claims against gaming industry icons, and an overall lack of concern for the community. You have zero respect for people.

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Frag_Maniac,

I'll make this very simple for you to understand, you refuse to read the EULA, the TOS, and the TOA, and click I agree, which means you have absolutely no clue to wtf you're agreeing to nor does half of everyone else complaining, and you sure as hell have no clue to what you're talking about. You rush into things and then try to claim you know what you're talking about.

The bottom line here is this, everything I pointed out ibn every topic is all written in what you click I AGREE TO, if you're too dumb to understand that and want to continue trying to say you know better than what's written, and you're using your own logic and that doesn't matter then it's clear you're trolling.

Because what you click I agree to is all that matters, and as I said already, everything I have been saying is in what YOU REFUSE TO READ and have not read but what is the reality on things.

Read all the agreements and you will find out that everything you're saying is incorrect.

I have the agreements backing me up, you have your own false logic and you don't know what you're talking about. The agreements show you how wrong you are.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2013, 01:32 AM
You obviously don't understand consumer laws or TOA forms. TOA forms are primarily there to protect the author form legal misuse, IE, copy and redistribution, public misrepresentation or pre reveal, unauthorized modification, etc, etc. It is NOT a way of "signing away your rights" as you seem to ignorantly assume. The creator of the product is still responsible for delivering a working product as advertised.

This is why EA are currently embroiled in a class action lawsuit with investors of Battlefield 4. EA presented false information prelaunch, not revealing the magnitude of problems that were not in fact on schedule to be fixed by launch.

So you can toss around more little passive aggressive gems like "dumb", which isn't even a correct term to use, but in reality you constantly spew inaccurate garbage, often times while being hostile. The last of which was your claim that social events aren't part of Abstergo Challenges or side missions, after which I posted a screen shot proving you wrong.

Oh, and for the record, using large bold type doesn't' make you any less wrong, it's just makes you look more silly the many times you are.

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Until you read the agreement you need to shut the hell up. Your logic doesn't apply, and your spreading false information around on the forum.

Everything you need to know is written right in the agreements, and that's all there is to it.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Until you read the agreement you need to shut the hell up. Your logic doesn't apply, and your spreading false information around on the forum.

Everything you need to know is written right in the agreements, and that's all there is to it.

LOL, the day a delusional lunatic shuts me up for speaking truth will be the day hell literally freezes over, ain't gonna happen troll, so get used to it. You keep talking utter BS, and you're going to get responses that school you on the facts.

Again, now pay attention, TOAs, no matter what they say, do not excuse false claims on products or products that don't work as they're supposed to. They are also not written to take anyone's rights away or unconditionally protect the manufacturer from legal damages. They are primarily there to warn the customer of illegal use of product in the case of video games.

There are tons of morons like you on the net that like to creatively interpret such contracts out of half assed assumptions without having done any research on their purpose or use in courts.

Questions2ask
12-24-2013, 06:26 AM
You didn't read the TOS, TOA, and EULA, so what you're saying doesn't mean anything and has no validity.

I also proved that you don't even understand how the game works because you can't even understand something as simple as how completion was set up for this game, and you came up with some BS about how it's misleading to weasel out of being embarrassed after I corrected you and had to explain how it works.

If you didn't understand something as simple as completion in this game, how are you seriously going to say you understand something as complex as the TOS, TOA, and EULA which you haven't even read yet, but claim you know everything about?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-24-2013, 04:37 PM
OK guys, please take this to PM.