PDA

View Full Version : Online Events Problem - Sharing Is Caring (xbox360)

farb0dkain
12-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi,i think a lot of people create similar topic for this issue.but all of them got something from online event or better said at least saw blue icon on map.i played this game offline for some reason,after completed 99% of the game, became online and found out how stupid i am not playing single player with connect to live and internet.anyway after play online for hours can't see any Online Event At all.not White whale or chest or royal.i wander around map with my ship and nothing happen at all.I Active my uplay Passport because i used Ken-way's Fleet and in pause menu show me the initiate "5" and playing multilayer for hours.

So, I hope someone or something like patch or Update come to help me or any solution for this problem.

By Regard Farbodkain

farb0dkain
12-23-2013, 07:18 AM
No One Know nothing about my problem?!even support team! so wonderful.

homleshobo
12-24-2013, 01:42 AM
The social events crap is broken in this game. I wouldn't even waste my time trying to find the stuff till ubisoft actually fixes this

farb0dkain
12-24-2013, 07:18 AM
here is answer support team:

Adam12/23/2013 5:44:34 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. This is a known issue and has been sent through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website. Sorry for any inconvenience