PDA

View Full Version : Promo Code Problems

metas0rebellion
12-22-2013, 01:02 AM
I recently bought a new graphics card off of Newegg.com and got two free games in a NVIDIA Holiday Bundle, which were Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. When buying the game and entering the promo code I got from the bundle, it does not make the cost of the game(s) zero (there are two codes, one for each game). Neither one say invalid code when I enter them, but they don't seem to do anything else, either. I just activated the codes earlier today, is this just an issue of having to wait a little while for the codes to become able to use? Thanks for any help in advance.

HERE (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800995181) is the bundle I got.

UbiVolfbane
12-23-2013, 06:48 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Please be sure to redeem the codes properly with instructions received. After redeeming the codes on the nvidia website, please try entering the newly generated promotion codes with the games in the cart before check out. If you are still unable to redeem the codes correctly, please submit a ticket to Support with the codes so that we may be able to investigate this for you.