PDA

View Full Version : Not getting all loot?

wyntarvox
12-21-2013, 11:22 PM
After I defeat a ship and board it, the options come up for repairing, lower wanted level and adding to the fleet, and it says how much of each resource I get. But after I choose an option I don't seem to get all of the resources. For example I just defeated a schooner with +50 wood, some sugar and a crewman but in the end the only thing I actually received was the crewman. Also I'm not at the maximum limit for those resources either.

Am I missing something?

AngryRaisin
12-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Sounds odd/like a bug.

Syr.Jake
12-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Sounds like you have a full hold. Have you tried selling off some stuff at the Harbormaster or in the Captains Cabin?

wyntarvox
12-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Sounds like you have a full hold. Have you tried selling off some stuff at the Harbormaster or in the Captains Cabin?

My hold definitely wasn't completely full, but my guess at the moment is that if you're close to full and the amount you looted would take you over maximum then you don't get any. Eg if my max is 500 wood and I'm at 450, if I then loot 70 (which would take me over max) then I get 0. Although I would've expected it to just award the difference rather than nothing.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Syr.Jake
12-22-2013, 03:56 PM
I never let the hold get full. I always sell off the rum and sugar as soon as possible. Although now that I am fully upgraded with everything, I sell all of it every time I am in a town, or every 3rd boarding through the Captain's Cabin.

Anykeyer
12-23-2013, 06:33 AM
I have noticed this too. When you are near max some of the options dont give you resources/crew. "Repair" is probably the safest choice in this case, from my observation lowering wanted level is prone to not giving you resources while adding to fleet often fails to give both resources and crew.