PDA

View Full Version : Cant make jump in the last sequence (PC port)

juro0304
12-21-2013, 09:08 PM
this is going to sound very stupid but after trying this for an hour I don't care. I am just on the last step before killing Torres. I have just traversed some pipes that you cross like monkey bars. the last one breaks and swings you over to the wall, Then you move sideways until you get to the first beam of destructive light. When it stops you move past it to the right and at that point you need to jump up and to the right, catching a ledge with you finger tips.I cant make that jump! At best I jump to the right and hit the side wall and fall.
I just cant find the correct key sequence or something.

AnthonyA85
12-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Am I correct in assuming you're talking about the beam that is connected to two blocks, that you have to perch on then jump off of to Air Assassinate Torres?

If that is the case, then you may have just reached it at the wrong moment, as it moves back and forth on rails, and if you jump too early, before it reaches you, you'll miss it. This is also why you can't immediately air assassinate Torres as soon as you get on the beam, you have to wait for it to take you in range.

strigoi1958
12-22-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm sure somebody would have posted a clip on youtube :D you could always watch and see the route they take then stop when it shows the bit where you're stuck.

AJRimmsey
12-22-2013, 03:21 AM
Am I correct in assuming you're talking about the beam that is connected to two blocks, that you have to perch on then jump off of to Air Assassinate Torres?

If that is the case, then you may have just reached it at the wrong moment, as it moves back and forth on rails, and if you jump too early, before it reaches you, you'll miss it. This is also why you can't immediately air assassinate Torres as soon as you get on the beam, you have to wait for it to take you in range.

i know the part he means...know it damn well ;)

heres how it goes...

leap to the hanging bars
last one swings to wall
climb right and wait for beam to cut out
then you have to jump but its not the jump you think will do it.....

i tried for an age and failed

then by sheer anger i leapt from what seemed to far and voila i made it..

the problem seemed to be that when you go too far right along that seam you get stuck in the rut of the wall and he wont jump.

so just jump from BEFORE the verttical seam as a full shift W space bar and you will jump clean over the beam seam onto the other side of the beam seam

be warned...you are going to get fried a few times,as you must jump while in the beam seam.

hated this sequence,as it reminded me why i never finished any of the other assassin games due to terrible camera and jump angles,almost didnt bother with this one when i saw it happening in this end sequence