PDA

View Full Version : 2 map locations not there

ddr the doc
12-21-2013, 07:39 PM
I have 2 map locations not on my map. The one just to the right of (captured) charlotte fort and Isla Provedencia south most island on the map. I don't remember the name of the one in charlotte area 520,253 aprox. I am on sequence 8 memory 2 I take it its still further in the story yet to have these last 2 locations on your map. That there late story related? not to ask for spoiler just will they appear later yet? Isla is one of the mayan stone places.

Also I seen a video of someone getting the mayan stone on Isla I seen a black jaguar right there real close to Edward and didn't attack. Black jaguars do attack on sight also right? Just confused on that video I saw Black jag didn't attack.

MnemonicSyntax
12-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Yes, they're both story related.

Black Jaguars actually come real close as if investigating, then attack.

Syr.Jake
12-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Long Bay and Isla Provedencia both open up as part of the main story missions.

ddr the doc
12-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Ah ok thanks for the quick information I needed. Hmm as I remember regular jaguars get close investigate, then attack I always get killed from jaguar attacks as i cant never get the prompt sequence just right. Or shoot them its hard to get a clear shot on a running jag on attack mode. Wait you cant just press Y to shoot jags right? I forgot been a while since I hunted them. I know I have to aim for all other animals.

pacmanate
12-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Ah ok thanks for the quick information I needed. Hmm as I remember regular jaguars get close investigate, then attack I always get killed from jaguar attacks as i cant never get the prompt sequence just right. Or shoot them its hard to get a clear shot on a running jag on attack mode. Wait you cant just press Y to shoot jags right? I forgot been a while since I hunted them. I know I have to aim for all other animals.

You can press Y for anything.

My suggestion is to get high.

No not with weed. Get on a tree branch or something then Rope Dart/Shoot/Sleep Dart/Air Assassinate it