PDA

View Full Version : Stop make multiplayer more important than sigleplayer

suchy2808
12-21-2013, 06:01 PM
why ubi trying to do a multi more important than a single. I'm of those players who love a beautiful story and I just don't like the multi. But as the anger: Achievements - AC4 - exaggerated from lvl 55 and all abilities, ac initiates - the progress of the game + the maximum level multi - check up to level 20 in both initiates and AC4. For the future - don't make multi from single.. Do something like AC ONLINE/ANIMUS that will refine.

seville57
12-21-2013, 07:17 PM
why ubi trying to do a multi more important than a single. I'm of those players who love a beautiful story and I just don't like the multi. But as the anger: Achievements - AC4 - exaggerated from lvl 55 and all abilities, ac initiates - the progress of the game + the maximum level multi - check up to level 20 in both initiates and AC4. For the future - don't make multi from single.. Do something like AC ONLINE/ANIMUS that will refine.Yeah, I don't like multiplayer games too.

strigoi1958
12-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I don't like multiplayer games at all but Ubi games are without a doubt fantastic campaigns... weeks of entertainment compared to the couple of hours campaign some devs put out. I'd like campaign achievements separate from multiplayer but if that's how it is.... that's how it is. I just do the achievements I can and leave those I can't achieve. Ubi may separate them later if they want but that's up to them... I'm just glad they make great campaign games. As for initiates well I've really been enjoying the missions there and even though it's in alpha stage it is showing a lot of potential for good things in the future. :D