PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AC4 with AC4BFSP.exe stop working

Sedlis_cze
12-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Hello, I have got problem with this game. With crashes.

When I play by first time and did missios when you must catch prohpet. I got crash error. I tried it again with same result.

I tried: reinstall game, reinstall drivers for my graphical card (geforce nvidia gtx 760), check files, change graphical settings. I have got this game on uplay. Version of game is 1.04 . Could you please tell me where is the problem, because I am going crazy. Maybe one think what can I do is return this "game" and want back my money. Thank you for advice.

McBaklap
12-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Have the same thing, never solved it, I managed to finish the game but in the DLC I can't advance to the next checkpoint fast enough before the game crashes, I'd just try and get your money back if I were you as Ubi's PC support is freaking terrible.

abn505
12-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Get used to it guy's, I have had this issue since getting the game. The first mission was the worst. The crashes were more often and random. Now I can play average 20-30 minutes before it happens. I tried everything Ubisoft recommended and nothing works. They have given up I think, I sent them more system info days ago and no response. Anyway, it sucks because it takes away the experience of the game. It makes you rush through missions hoping not to get a AC4BFSP.EXE error. It doesn't give you a chance to explore and collect the needed items to purchase things. It is really sad because the game is so visually fun.