PDA

View Full Version : Connor outfit missing (ACIVBF)

vesonator
12-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi. I have completed AC4 just now, and decided to do all the side missions and collectables. I went over to my cabin and realised that I don't have the Connor assassin outfit. I have the Altair and Ezio ones, but not Connor's. I have saves from all the other games, and they are connected to Uplay, so the outfit should be unlocked. Can I get some information why that might be, please?

adventurewomen
12-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Connor's Assassin robes are only available in AC4, if you have completed AC3 100% sync of all sequences & missions. I know this because I have 100% total sync of AC3 with that completed I unlocked Connor's Assassin Robes.

I suggest going back and replaying any of the sequences & missions that you need to complete.

vesonator
12-21-2013, 02:26 PM
I have 100% on ACIII, ACB and ACII. and about 30% on Revelations. I remembered that I got the outfits unlock message after starting the game for the first time, but then I had only 2 more AC games.
I am reinstalling it and I hope it will give me Connor's attire too this time, since there are 4 other Uplay synched game files prior the installation.
Will post the final result.

adventurewomen
12-21-2013, 02:37 PM
I have 100% on ACIII, ACB and ACII. and about 30% on Revelations. I remembered that I got the outfits unlock message after starting the game for the first time, but then I had only 2 more AC games.
I am reinstalling it and I hope it will give me Connor's attire too this time, since there are 4 other Uplay synched game files prior the installation.
Will post the final result.
Connor's Assassin Robes are only connected to AC3's completion, I know that for sure.

In AC3 Have you collected all the collectables? Also in AC3 have you unlocked ALL the outfits?

vesonator
12-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Actually, I have 2 100% save files on ACIII, one with 104 and one 42 hrs ^_^
As far as I know, you get Altair robes for one, Ezio for two and Connor for three other than AC4 AC save files.
So now that I have 3+ save files from other than AC4 AC games, i am reinstalling the game, hoping that this time along the ULC and DLC messages I will get the one with the Connor outfit

vesonator
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Didn't get the outfit :( better contact the support

NightOwl392
12-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I had all 3 outfits the first time I could access the cabin, now I don't have any of them. Some others are having issues with the altiar/ezio/connor outfits.

I have a ticket in, and its passed to devs, but I am not keeping my hopes up.

By the way from what support tells me the outfits unlock based up on stats uploaded to UPlay from the previous games.

If you have stats for 1 game (any AC game) you get Altiar, if you have stats from 2 games you get Altiar and Ezio, stats for 3 AC games gives you all 3 outfits.

So you should have gotten all 3 initially not just Connors.

Put in a ticket in support, maybe with enough people they may look into it.

Andrea @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi cspencerjr,

The way the Loyalty Reward Costumes works, when the game launches it will check with our online stats tracking systems to see if your account has played previous Assassin's Creed games, either in singleplayer or multiplayer. If you only played the singleplayer of a previous game while offline, the stats tracking systems will not have any data for that game and it will not count towards your reward. For one game played, you get the Altair costume, for two games played, you get the Ezio costume, and for three games played, you get the Connor outfit. Once they have been unlocked they should be available to you through out the rest of your play time.

We spoke with the development team recently, and the game is supposed to unlock the content once and it will be available in game no matter what after that, but it has been confirmed that if the online services are down (or a player cannot connect to them) when the game starts, the content will not be available. This will hopefully be fixed soon, but in the meantime as long as you are online the outfits will be available to you.

---

Questions2ask
12-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Excuse my ignorance but it's Connor's outfit only unlocked via Community Challenges?

adventurewomen
12-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Excuse my ignorance but it's Connor's outfit only unlocked via Community Challenges?
No it's not

That ubi support answer above your post is correct.

Frag_Maniac
12-23-2013, 11:42 PM
I don't know about the 100% AC3 requirement, but it's supposed to be included with the Initiates Spiltblood and Blackskull sail pack as far as I know, and I got my sails but no assassin outfit, so I think it may be a bug.

Also, the support email only mentions games played, it does not specify 100% sync.

Fireseed
12-24-2013, 10:59 AM
I own more than three AC titles but didnīt have access to any outfit. Talked with the support since three weeks but we didnīt find a solution yet. If anybody could find the clue please let me know.

@cspencerjr (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1087844-cspencerjr): If you get an helpful answer, please post it here, thanks!http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/LightUbiTheme/statusicon/user-offline.png

NightOwl392
12-24-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't know about the 100% AC3 requirement, but it's supposed to be included with the Initiates Spiltblood and Blackskull sail pack as far as I know, and I got my sails but no assassin outfit, so I think it may be a bug.

Also, the support email only mentions games played, it does not specify 100% sync.

The Connor multiplayer "skin" comes with the Initiates bundle along with the sail pack, not the outfit for single player.
Sorry if I misinterpreted which was being looked for.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2013, 11:45 PM
The Connor multiplayer "skin" comes with the Initiates bundle along with the sail pack, not the outfit for single player.
Sorry if I misinterpreted which was being looked for.

Yeah thanks for clarifying that, I was wondering if that was the case. I only wanted the sail packs, so I never looked into it.

NightOwl392
12-25-2013, 06:27 AM
Support now has a faq on unlocking the outfits: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eblfCAA
It at least explains how to unlock them the first time.

vesonator
12-27-2013, 05:37 PM
OP Update:
After completing ACII with 100% total synch, I have 3 games with 100%, 3 games with 4 uplay actions completed and 4 AC (other than AC4BF) games, but still haven't unlocked the Connor singleplayer outfit. I don't want to sound bad, but I'm kinda glad that I am not the only one with that problem. If anyone has a sollution to the problem, please post it here

Ielgon
12-28-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm playing on ps4 and the game hasn't even given me a message that one of the outfits have been unlocked. Got all previous AC games completed on uplay (and I've also played multiplayer on all of them) and initiates but nothing. The response I got from support was that the bug was "noted and sent through the proper channels" and that once they have a fix they will post it on the support page.
It seems like quite a lot of people on next gen consoles and pc are having the issue so I'm thinking it's a server-side issue not allowing the outfits to unlock properly for all (since the PS3 and X360 versions just check savedata).

Drakkhar89
01-03-2014, 11:08 AM
well... i downloaded all te AC Saga from Steam and synch'em all on Uplay, but none of the 3 costumes were unlocked (Altair, Ezio, and Connor), then i talked to Ubisoft Support to fix the problem, and send them a couple of screenshots with my uplay acount wich included the whole Saga linked and an ingame picture showing up that the outfits werenīt unlocked, and they told me this:

Steven 1/2/2014 12:37:19 PM
These should unlock if you have played previous games on the same account. Having accessed one previous Assassin's Creed game whilst logged into Uplay will give the Altair costume, two will give you Ezio and a third will give you Connor's outfit. Please login to your Uplay account and provide a screenshot showing you have played the previous games on the same Uplay account.

Steven 1/3/2014 9:23:58 AM
Thank you for highlighting this issue to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to report this. We have passed this information on to the appropriate department and as soon as we have a solution it will be posted on the official web-sites. www.ubi.com https://forums.ubi.com If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

So, as far as i know, today there isnīt a solution for this [Bug / Glitch] in the Character Outfits... too bad!! :(

Fireseed
01-04-2014, 08:30 AM
It seems we must wait for the next update... hope this is coming soon!

TQWorld
01-07-2014, 04:49 PM
This is pretty silly, really. I have played all of the AC games to date on PC. I originally installed AC4BF and upon launch, it gave me the messages regarding unlocked content, DLCs, etc - this included the outfits for Ezio and Altair. I never received any notice for the Connor outfit (to be honest I didn't know to look for them and to get the other 2 were a surprise). When I gained access to the Captain's Quarters, I had both Altair's and Ezio's outfits and could equip them. I completed the game with 100% sync. All was good.

Fast forward.

I formatted my PC and reinstalled all AC games. Ubisoft, in their infinite wisdom, decided to discontinue the use of cloud syncing of games without notifying the player base (epic fail), so my game was gone with no ability to restore it like with AC III. So, I started a new game. No notices were given about unlocked content. Once I gained access to the Captain's Quarters, I discovered I did not have the Ezio or Altair outfits in my new game.

I'm not sure if this is tied to that problem early on where every time you started to play the game and every time you stopped playing the game, you were blasted with the unlocked content notices - every single time. There was a patch for this and it resolved the issue. Either way, they really do need to get their act together.

SpawNiq
01-07-2014, 05:13 PM
@up
Got he same issue, reinstaled uplay and game no saves, after starring new game i have no dlc and no outfits, can anyone share a 100% sync savegame?

TQWorld
01-08-2014, 02:22 AM
@up
Got he same issue, reinstaled uplay and game no saves, after starring new game i have no dlc and no outfits, can anyone share a 100% sync savegame?

Fortunately I've got most of my DLCs. I purchased the Gold Edition and it appears that everything is there and functional. The only items I am missing right now are the Altair, Ezio and Conner outfits as well as all of the Initiates rewards that you receive from the McFarlane action figures. I had them before I formatted and now they are gone. When I checked my Initiates account on their website, it shows only 1 McFarlane action figure code was redeemed. Fortunately I kept the confirmation emails from them for each item code that I redeemed. We'll see what their customer support responds with or if it will be like Ubisoft's main support system - inept and unresponsive.

TQWorld
01-18-2014, 01:50 AM
For what it's worth, I received a response to my ticket today...

This issue has been reported to the development team and they have acknowledged it. We apologize for the inconvenience, please look for a fix in an upcoming patch!

Who knows how long this could take to be released.

NightOwl392
01-24-2014, 05:18 AM
Still nothing, patiently waiting. at least the community events are working.

Over a month and still no fix for the 3 outfits though.

vesonator
02-04-2014, 11:19 AM
When I logged in MP today, the introduction video started playing again. None of the progress was lost so I decided to check the SP if there is any change. It showed me the Season pass unlocked message (again), and when I went to the cap's cabin and checked my clothes, not only Connor's outfit did not appear, but also Ezio's and Altai'rs were missing too.
Does anyone else have this problem (more disappearing outfits?)

vesonator
02-05-2014, 09:15 PM
the patch fixed it for me :cool:

NightOwl392
02-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Yep patched fixed it for me as well. :o

TQWorld
02-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Patched fixed it for me as well.